Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BELLA MEGA BOOBS - Stratford  (Read 5508 times)

15 review(s) for BELLA MEGA BOOBS (9 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

shortfuse

first review and also first punting in the uk for me, please go easy

External Link/Members Only

had some trouble contacting her, tried 3-4 times to call without success, she eventually texted me with road name and request to call her when i was near.
the place is a simple house as many others, from the outside you can't really tell whats going on unless you catch a glimpse of the girls inside when somebody goes through the door.
after arriving i called her and she told me to wait 5-10 minutes as she had to shower, right after she texted back again with the room number and went in
the house was clean, the room too, no smells of anything, gave the money and started the deed

the girl is the one in the photos, only for bbw lovers, giant breasts lacking butt

fk denied despite being advertised and myself being clean, probably because i choose the cheapest option (15m)? who knows, didn't ask her why but i'll find out next time maybe, could still do lip kisses and lick/suck everywhere else.
spent quite some time groping and sucking the goods, i'm terminal boob man, she did the usual pretend moans and could still fit in some smalltalk during it, she didn't wank me meanwhile or ever make hurry to go over the real deal
asked boobjob, got it, few minutes before the time limit asked for a bj and she complied though, again against the advertised services, she did it covered.
as the nick implies i did not last long, she however kept sucking for a bit, cleaned myself, said goodbye and went home

rating is neutral due to some services not being offered, although it might be because i picked the cheapest option (yet in the ad she didn't point out different fares had different services) but i never dump too much money in "test runs", however she didn't make a bad impression and might come back again as for huge assets like that i'm ok to let something slide

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review, I'd like to tick some 'big breast' boxes with her one day when I'm uber desperate.

As for not being allowed FK, you had a close call, this sort of prossie just isn't for any form of lip to lip contact ....especially NOT the RO kind  :vomit:

Thanks again  :thumbsup:

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks for the review, I'd like to tick some 'big breast' boxes with her one day when I'm uber desperate.

As for not being allowed FK, you had a close call, this sort of prossie just isn't for any form of lip to lip contact ....especially NOT the RO kind  :vomit:

Thanks again  :thumbsup:

Maybe you can take Shortfuse under your wing as your padawan.

Nah, I'm just kidding

Thanks for review, but really not my type.

Offline Cunning Punt

I saw her a couple of years ago when she was in Wembley.

Not much English, fairly uninterested and not much in the way of service - she's basically a pair of massive breasts (42M, so she claims).

And that's why I went - bit of a box-ticking exercise.

Trouble was, her breasts were so big and saggy that I had great difficulty finding her nipples and during the tit wank, I couldn't get much grip or traction.

shortfuse

what's the issue? she didn't seem to smell and the breath didn't stink either

Thanks for review, but really not my type.
yes, as i said unless you really are into bbw or are like me where huge tits can make you forgive anything you should really stay away
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 08:58:30 am by shortfuse »

Offline nam1298

big breasts are good do they make you feel alive.  :)

Zweihander7

One of the pics in her gallery appears to be her taking a punter bareback?  :scare: