Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Creme Brulee  (Read 3316 times)

Offline nliverpool

Does anyone know what's happened to Emily Creme Brulee? Her profile says unavailable.
Thanks
N

AW link- External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

She could be taking a break. WGs often disable their profiles to prevent a build-up of mail whilst they're away

Offline Puntsmith

I contacted her a couple of weeks ago and she mentioned something about going on holiday soon so I'm guessing she's currently on that holiday.

treetops

I believe she regularly visits her home town in Poland.

Offline tigerman72

Had a chat with her recently - she is on holiday for another fortnight I think!

bt12610

Looks like her profile has completely gone now? :(

donpilon

Tried to contact her over 1 week ago and no response till profile went down. -1 hotlist :cry:

donpilon

FYI, I surprisingly got a reply from Emily to my email after 2 weeks. Apparently she'll be back around 21st June but profile still down.

Hope this helps for all who are interested

Brisingr

Thanks for the update, I was worried that she'd retired.

Offline kaj314

Thanks for the update, I was worried that she'd retired.

Bloody hope not. I remember her old profile being the first I ever hotlisted when registered on aw, think she was charging 120 back then. Still not got round to seeing her, but def need to make the time and get the opportunity!!!

Offline paul_2407

And this is why she's always so busy - far too many of us (me included!) are eagerly awaiting her return  :lol:

Brisingr

FYI, I surprisingly got a reply from Emily to my email after 2 weeks. Apparently she'll be back around 21st June but profile still down.

Hope this helps for all who are interested

Does anyone have an update? Profile still down  :cry:.

JuliusSeizure

It came back and went again.

When Emily goes away on Holiday or as a Travel companion with a client she takes her profile down so she doesn't come back to 200+ emails......

She will be back, calm down.