Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt tips - Keeva  (Read 1941 times)

Newcastlepunting94

Hi all.

New to the site and after looking through many reviews Keeva seems like a safe bet for a first punt in terms of quality and value for money.

Only problem is her AW profile requests prior feedback. Does anyone know if she strictly enforces this, and if she does who else could I think of for a first time punt?

Cheers in advance!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi all.

New to the site and after looking through many reviews Keeva seems like a safe bet for a first punt in terms of quality and value for money.

Only problem is her AW profile requests prior feedback. Does anyone know if she strictly enforces this, and if she does who else could I think of for a first time punt?

Cheers in advance!

Have you tried asking her? Just send her a message and explain your situation, she can only say no.   :hi:

Online ProfessorYaffle

Hi all.

Cheers in advance!

I don't know if she enforces the rule but I would assume so otherwise there'd be no point making it in the first place.

I've just posted a list of who I think are the best girls in the NE in another thread, check it out:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98927.0

My suggestion would be Tori Taylor. She's got it all - good looking, skilled in the bedroom, great personality.

Offline Bengeo13

I concur with the good Prof, Tori Taylor is a great place to start
Many would say she's a good place to finish too!

Offline Mansell

I concur with the good Prof, Tori Taylor is a great place to start
Many would say she's a good place to finish too!
Did you call Bengo  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I seem to have got stuck, occassional foraye elsewhere (very infrequent these days), but keep coming back  :cool: :cool:

Offline Bengeo13

Perfectly understandable though Mr Mansell

Offline waynekerr600

I've seen Keeva for the first time recently. I found her to be excellent and she came across as a really nice girl too. As has been previously said I would suggest that you contract her and ask, she was very accommodating of my requests!

I've also seen Tori too and would agrees she is a great lady to see. I would probably say that Tori and keeva have very similar bubbly personalities. Keeva has the most gorgeous accent if you like such things as a bonus.

There was a great naked rear shot of Keeva and Tori on UKE.

Might I also suggest you look Kiaras reviews on here also.

happy-jack

I've seen Keeva for the first time recently. I found her to be excellent and she came across as a really nice girl too. As has been previously said I would suggest that you contract her and ask, she was very accommodating of my requests!

I've also seen Tori too and would agrees she is a great lady to see. I would probably say that Tori and keeva have very similar bubbly personalities. Keeva has the most gorgeous accent if you like such things as a bonus.

There was a great naked rear shot of Keeva and Tori on UKE.

Might I also suggest you look Kiaras reviews on here also.

I took said picture :cool: not smug at all though :cool:
both are great choices I envy you that one of those maybe your first. I didn't know anything about the whole thing and kind of stumbled arse backwards into it which was fun but my lack of knowledge at first cost me some money indeed.

chriss1985

Saw keeva for round 2 yesterday

Phenomenal

Offline 8055

Hi all.

Cheers in advance!

I saw Keeva with no feedback, i just sent her a message first and she was happy to oblige. although this was last year and she might have had a reason to change her stance. i would recommend asking her, she's definitely worth it

Offline scubaman

Having just experienced keeva first hand for the first time i would just say you would be  foolish not to try and see her she is phenomenal  :wacko:

Newcastlepunting94

Cheers for all the advice lads! Think with the positive reviews I will try my luck by sending Keeva a message! If not, will check out Tori Taylor

Looking4fun

You won't be disappointed if you get to see her, the one & only,is a proper little Dynamo!