Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory Hole Slut - on tour  (Read 3320 times)

Gspotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She tours around the country and is quite busy- best to text rather than email through aw.

Met her in a Holiday Inn where she'd set up a 'portable' glory hole in the room- a plastic screen with a hole in it.

Comms were a bit annoying once I reached the hotel, at one point she asked where I was and to hurry up although I'd already said I was in the lobby and waiting for her to give me the room number!

Eventually got there, she leaves the door closed but unlocked. When you get in, you see the screen and she puts her hand out for the money and then you put your cock into the glory hole. You can talk to her while she mainly remains silent.
Started with good oral and handwork and then without me saying anything she put a condom on and we had sex. Only time in my life I'm not sure which hole I penetrated but it felt good and the feeling of not knowing added to the experience. After some thrusting, she took the condom off and finished me off with oral and hand relief. Thanked her, washed myself off in the bathroom and left.

Positives- if you've ever wanted to try out a glory hole, go for it. You can't see her but that's part of the thrill. For all I know there may have been others behind her enjoying the live show. Plus she offers a combination of oral, sex and anal which is unusual for glory holes.

Negatives- this was not a true glory hole as it was a plastic sheet. During fucking, I could put my hands around the plastic and feel her bum which you would not if it was a true hole in the wall.
She really rushes you along. Only time she spoke, she asked me to relax and come, this was about 5 minutes into the session. Then later she sighed and wanked me furiously to get me off. Although the session is 30 minutes, she wants to finish in 10 and you're only allowed one orgasm.
She has a deal where if you bring a friend you get to go free- should PM each other when she's around and arrange some pairs.

Offline Billy no mates

Thanks for the review, she comes to my neck of the woods sometimes.

Its a unique service, not sure if its for me, but your information is helpful.

Offline oohermrs

Mate - you do realise you've just been sucked off by a bloke, don't you?!

This 'girl' is infamous - load of threads on here about 'her'.

There's a reason that no talking is allowed... :scare:

Gspotter

I couldn't find anything about 'Glory Hole Slut' here, where are the threads?
Anyway, the person has painted fingernails and speaks with a feminine voice. Perhaps it is a female, perhaps it is a male but I think some people just cannot accept the uncertainty.
As for me, it wouldn't be the first time I was sucked off by a male or fucked one so it doesn't particularly bother me. My major gripe was the rush to complete.

Offline oohermrs

I couldn't find anything about 'Glory Hole Slut' here, where are the threads?
Anyway, the person has painted fingernails and speaks with a feminine voice. Perhaps it is a female, perhaps it is a male but I think some people just cannot accept the uncertainty.
As for me, it wouldn't be the first time I was sucked off by a male or fucked one so it doesn't particularly bother me. My major gripe was the rush to complete.

Whenever you do any searches on here always search on the AW profile number (i.e. 2510911) rather than the name, as some SPs change their names every now and again.  They rarely bother to set up an entirely new profile.

As for the rest of it - wow!  Hats off to you mate - you're a broader minded bloke than me!   :hi:

Good luck to you  :thumbsup:

Gspotter

Ok, thanks for the tip, I went back and looked at the earlier threads.
I didn't find any clear evidence the person is male. Like me, someone else noted the feminine hands and he/she/it definitely spoke to me in a female sounding voice.
There is one claim the person performed bareback without the punter realizing it which sounds a bit strange (and he carried on anyway). For me, there was a clear pause where he/she/it stopped, rolled a condom on me and then guided me in. I would certainly not have agreed to bareback penetration.
My own take is that it is an unattractive female who's figured out a unique service that allows her to charge premium rates. If she can line up 4 an hour that is £200! Or maybe she really likes the glory hole thing.

Offline oohermrs

It's not so much about clear evidence as we're not operating in a court of law. It's just that the only type of interaction with this individual follows exactly the same format, every single time, with every single punter.  That feels a little off.  Human nature being what it is, we all like at least a little variety in our sex life.  There are other GH providers on AW and they will also offer 1-2-1 meets plus a bunch of other services.  With this individual, there is no FK/DFK, no RO, no tie & tease/spanking etc, in fact  nothing where you can interact with each other and see the face.  This person is clearly trying to hide something.  You might be right, she might be unattractive.  It is also entirely possible the she is in fact a he. 

You're OK with that, but all I'm saying is that there may be other punters out there that aren't so broad minded.  I just want them to go into something like this with their eyes wide open.