Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outcall disaster - My 1st Erectile issue but for a good reason!!  (Read 4440 times)

Offline momochan

I was shagging a civvie once and i kissed her etc and went to mish all ok not too bad but as soon as i told her doggy and she assumed the position , fuck me my erection died and could not be ressurected so pungent was the smell , put me right of her for a week  :lol:

PS I made some bullshit story about why i lost my hard on cos I wanted to keep her in hand in case of future need haha

Offline HappyandLucky

You are right, she does deserve a link.

This is a punters forum FFS - why on earth won't you provide a link? You are putting this WG above your fellow punters by refusing to provide a link - WHY?
+1

If no link, the OP would be better off calling a helpline and stop wasting our time. Obviously his priority is the WG over fellow punters. At least SAAFE would welcome him as a member under a section entitled- walk all over this punter and you will still get paid and not be named  :dash:

oring123

Ukp is for information to share
If you dont have any
Or will not share
Dont post.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The longer you leave it..more awkward it becomes

Wbw
So why not let us have a link please?

Offline MrMatrix

The OP clearly has his reasons, suggest we leave this one now.  :timeout:

Offline Belgarion

The OP clearly has his reasons, suggest we leave this one now.  :timeout:

He should not have posted this in the first place as he has no interest in the welfare of other punters

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I do have my reasons - Mainly because I genuinely think I was just unlucky. BV (assuming it was that) doesn't come from being unclean  :wacko:

And I will be totally honest, I posted for selfish reasons. Please have a look at the bottom of my first post?

Anyone had something similar? What would you have done?

I wasn't posting to warn folks of this terrible WG with smelly junk. It was to ask advice on this most cringeworthy and erection killing of scenarios. Some of have given sound advice and others just want to know who the WG is with a smelly lady parts.

Thanks for the tips

WBW

I do have my reasons - Mainly because I genuinely think I was just unlucky. BV (assuming it was that) doesn't come from being unclean  :wacko:

And I will be totally honest, I posted for selfish reasons. Please have a look at the bottom of my first post?

I wasn't posting to warn folks of this terrible WG with smelly junk. It was to ask advice on this most cringeworthy and erection killing of scenarios. Some of have given sound advice and others just want to know who the WG is with a smelly lady parts.

Thanks for the tips

WBW
quite so, your nickname was aptly chosen.
<<others just want to know who the WG is with a smelly lady parts.>>
So why not tell us?

Offline purple_t

Should have requested a joint shower.  :timeout:

This.
If I'd have booked a 2 hour outcall, I probably would have requested to start the punt this way

DannyJames

others just want to know who the WG is with a smelly lady parts.

And some of us would like to know which well (ish) reviewed hooker accepts a two hour fee before deciding that 'she wasn't too keen' on sucking cock.

Offline Mansell

Joint shower would so easily have sorted this out  :thumbsup: Lesson learnt maybe ? Certainly good advice for any of the rest of us who come across this problem.

d00fer

This.
If I'd have booked a 2 hour outcall, I probably would have requested to start the punt this way
Joint shower would so easily have sorted this out  :thumbsup: Lesson learnt maybe ? Certainly good advice for any of the rest of us who come across this problem.

If she had BV, a joint shower would not have sorted this out.

no one smokes a joint in the shower ...

Offline HappyandLucky

Thanks for the tips

WBW

Either post a link or leave it alone. Then the next poor punter can get mugged off for 2 hours or so and obviously there was no way you could have helped, it's all about the WG's feelings afterall.. WTF :scare:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

The next poor punter maybe a tad more experienced than me and send the WG packing and negotiate a rebate instead of what I did and try to persist only coming 'clean' at the end so to speak

I'd like to think this thread will prevent someone being mugged off as you say in the future, regardless of who the WG is. Learn from my inexperience / failure / stupidity / etc

WBW

Offline Silver Birch

The next poor punter maybe a tad more experienced than me and send the WG packing and negotiate a rebate

The next poor punter wouldn't have to send her packing if you fucking named her and saved him the wasted trip  :dash: :dash:

Offline HappyandLucky

The next poor punter maybe a tad more experienced than me and send the WG packing and negotiate a rebate instead of what I did and try to persist only coming 'clean' at the end so to speak

I'd like to think this thread will prevent someone being mugged off as you say in the future, regardless of who the WG is. Learn from my inexperience / failure / stupidity / etc

WBW
Perhaps you don't appreciate why so many have asked for a link  :unknown:

For me it's about looking after myself and fellow punters. Just my view but the majority IMO want to be informed and protected. Imagine how you would respond if you read a review of the next punter who had wasted his cash on the same wg.  Up to you and as always it's an understanding membership.  If not posting a link as suggested before, close the thread by not responding and let's all get back to informed punting   :hi:

andhisnameisjohncena

I can understand why you may feel harsh naming her, but these women are not operating within the realms of 'normal' reality, and you are only shaming her to a select audience who are members of a site which is for that specific thing.... I'm a newbie so I feel a bit shy about posting but felt I needed to say that  :dash:

Offline MJ.spritzen

I once went with a Polish tattood WG (i'll look for her link when i get home), she had a smelly minge which i only noticed when i went to go down on her. Instead we just fucked - one of the best whores i've ever hard. Her owo was second to none.

Just goes to show - trout minge can be more common than you think. She has other holes you know. Should've used them.