Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brigitte Mature  (Read 1144 times)

1 review(s) for vipsexyhot (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dobob

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I visited this interesting and zany mature Brazilian lady a few times last year.. She's a little bit older but  a lot better looking (in my view) than the photos on her AW page suggest and i was very much looking forward to seeing her again a week ago. Unfortunately, when we got down to business, I ended up feeling like I was TOFTT.

Comms haven't been good on any of my visits. She wants to meet you on the street near her place and walk there with you, but she's not good at explaining this on the phone, she doesn't seem to like texting instructions and gets cross if you don't understand what she's saying on the phone. On previous visits, the overall experience made up for this.

On this occasion, after calling her several times as I hung around nearby waiting for her, she eventually appeared and we walked to her place: a tiny flat in a house in Bayswater. On previous visits, things looked up as soon as we entered the cluttered but not unpleasant flat: a drink, good conversation, kisses and cuddles before moving to a nice bed for an unrushed GFE. This time the conversation was only about health problems and problems she's been having with her tenancy, the flat was bleak (because apparently the landlady had junked all her stuff while Brigitte was away with health problems), the bed was not much more than a mattress on the floor and the sex was manipulated and hurried. As I was freshening up and getting dressed, she was busy on the phone getting cross about directions with another punter. Possibly, if you are much more assertive than me, you could still have a good experience with Brigitte, but I won't be going back.

Offline claretandblue

You haven't actually reviewed the shag op, this is ukpunting not awank!  :dash:

Perhaps one of the recent influx of south American posters has seen her and can add some colour  :sarcastic:

Offline dobob

You haven't actually reviewed the shag op, this is ukpunting not awank!

The shag was "manipulated and hurried" as I stated in my review and that's all I the review that it merits. And I'm OP to you, arsehole.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 02:02:03 am by dobob »

Offline claretandblue

The shag was "manipulated and hurried" as I stated in my review and that's all I the review that it merits. And I'm OP to you, arsehole.
Haha you won't last long with that attitude, I don't think this site is for you  :sarcastic:

Offline dobob

Apologies. My last remark was over the top. I was cross about the amount of time it took me to work out what you meant by "shag op". By looking at your previous posts, I eventually realised that you have the habit of dotting "op" around in your posts to refer to the OP. For the record, the sex involved: minimal body contact to get me aroused: on with the condom as quick as she could find one for a few seconds of oral : then missionary with her doing her best to get me to come; finally, a reluctant change at my request to cowgirl, by which time I just wanted to get out of there.

Offline wannabe

I think your original description was fine, and quite clear. This site is for you, and anyone who takes the trouble to do reviews. I will be doing more myself in future.

Don't let uncalled for arsey comments put you off.

Offline claretandblue

Apologies. My last remark was over the top. I was cross about the amount of time it took me to work out what you meant by "shag op". By looking at your previous posts, I eventually realised that you have the habit of dotting "op" around in your posts to refer to the OP. For the record, the sex involved: minimal body contact to get me aroused: on with the condom as quick as she could find one for a few seconds of oral : then missionary with her doing her best to get me to come; finally, a reluctant change at my request to cowgirl, by which time I just wanted to get out of there.

yes op as in original poster, no problem hope the next punt is better  :drinks:

Offline dobob

If it's of interest to anyone, I see that Brigitte's AW identity has been taken over: External Link/Members Only is now External Link/Members Only.