Author Topic: Josephine with mega boobs in Copenhagen, Denmark  (Read 4594 times)

Offline Hugeboobslover

External Link/Members Only

I fucked Josephine at Sexy Club. Paid DKk 1200 for half an hour approx 120 pounds. Coms good. Only restriction, Will only see Northern European looking Men.

Josephine came in to the room. It was a hot early Summer day. We both dripped with sweat. Actually that felt quite sexy; in a primitively animal lust sort of way. She wore a black bikini; pretty normal size but could barely contain her monster tits. 1500cc of silicon bliss after three boob jobs. She told me normally it takes five to get to that size. I can't decide if I think Josephine is modestly pretty or not. She is certainly not striking. More your ordinary Danish girl that got into the sex industry and prolongs it as long as she can through the surgeons knife, but done to a spectacular effect in extremis.

Josephine has clearly a smoking hot body. However, she is short, normally built and her age shows. It is more like fucking your recently upgraded wife than some really young hot meat. She has long wavy blond hair and a pretty flat stomach. Web site says 28, but probably late thirties.

Josephine started to touch my cook. She got it stone hard in seconds. She released her fuck balls from their bikini confinement. I had enjoyed them twice before last year. She doesn't kiss, but the eye contact is excellent. First a serious look from this blue eyed sexy bitch and then a bit of a cheeky smile when she sees my craving sex expression. I touched her huge tits, heavy and stone hard. Not a hint of a fucking natural bust, but solidly pumped up to max to please men.

Josephine kicked off her silver high heels and put hard dick in between big hard tits as I stand up. I fuck them giant tits. She puts on a condom and gives head. No OWO is offered. All in all a narrow service range.

We move to the high bed in this Copenhagen suburban "clinic" as the whorehouses are locally called. It is on top of a garage and clearly all workers know what is going on upstairs. She continues to suck on my cock and touch my body with her big melons. It is surprisingly good and quire sensual to be covered. She is working her tongue on shaft and head as only an experienced slut can do. The weight of her hooters as they touch my legs are just incredible. She can't hide her age and only be pretty ordinary looking, but it is fucking fake boob heaven.

It is time for her to mount me. She slowly lowers her shaven pussy on my shaft. She is tight. Excellent facial expressions! We fuck, but I already starts to get quite close to choose. I need to direct the pace. First with her on top, but I can't have this sexy bitch on top much longer. We move to mish. Breasts just pointing sky high up. I once again realise it is not 1000cc that gets me really hooked but more like 1500cc and up. Boob greed!

I would just like to have slammed her hard. Fucking the shit out of her, but no such luck. I have to continue to battle to not to come to early. She turns around on my command and I fuck her doggy. Grabbing the hard tits as they still by their pure size sway. I can see them in all sorts of angles given the set up of mirrors; whore house not a hotel room. Sweat is showing on Josephine's tattooed back. I then decide that it is ok if she now starts to milk me with her tight cunt. We turn around.

Her on top again. I grabbing her monster tits. We push my face in between them. Sweat all over the place. Primitive craving of sex and releasing my load overwhelms me. Squeezing her erect at last pointy hard nipples as my climax builds up. Hopefully not too rough. I am cumming hard in her pussy. Fucking good experience after all!

Offline Hugeboobslover

The third match in the Copenhagen titten test was with Malua. I paid DKK 1100 approx 110 pounds for half an hour of sex. Comms were good; directly with the girl which is unusual for Copenhagen. Place difficult to find among some workshops. The fit young maid greeted me outside the basement apartment in the warm sunshine as I couldn't find the entrance. Small tits, but I would not have minded if that girl would have joined in. Malua was a blonde enhanced with 800cc titties after three boob jobs. She was not going to make them any bigger. Bad decision! I had not seen her before.

The room was big and nice. There was some S&M equipment on the wall just waiting for be chained up and made use of. Malua greeted me with matching blue bra and panties. She was an attractive girl next door type with average height and build. Nothing too extreme. Light make up, but not my taste. I want them properly dolled up and fake, at least Malua had her tits pumped up with silicon. I really hate the modest and natural look. Malua is pretty but certainly not stunning. She was the first WG that I seen in ages without sporting a single tattoo.

Malua shredded her underwear and showed her goods. Trim, but pretty normal body for what I would guess a 30 year old. She told me that she was an ex sailor in the Danish Royal Navy. Wow! I would have found her hotter if she had worn a uniform and been telling me about any sexual antics of the time; A amazing transformation from soldier to prostitute. I played with her tits and pussy. She put on a condom quickly. Malua said she didn't want to make me pregnant. She blew my dick. Didn't have Josephine's sensual technique. I fucked Malua mish, doggy and cow girl. Clearly this was not going to compare with Josephine. She did nothing wrong, but limited range of services and a body that didn't quite get me going. The upside was that I could bang her harder and longer without jizzing.

I asked her to oil up her fake tits. Off with the condom and test driving that tit meat. We cleaned the oil up and on with another rubber for fucking until completion. Filled the condom with my spunk deep inside her fucking cunt. She gave me a nice massage afterwards. I wouldn't repeat. Just want girls which have bigger boobs and more extreme looks and bodies, as well as offering more services both PSE and GFE.

The winner of the Copenhagen titten test is by a wide margin Josephine. The 1500ccs easily carry the day. Next time, I need Sandra or some other serious competition to give her a run for her money and offer some proper challenge to those stupendously juicy hooters.

Offline Hugeboobslover

As I had finished fucking Josephine and left one local whore house, Sexy Club, I called Pussy Galore to reconfirm my booking with Sandra. No such luck, she hadn't shown up for her shift today. I was hugely disappointed. I was so craving to fuck Sandra. I had seen her in the past quite a few times, but now that was a few years ago. She is younger than Josephine and her menu of services is wider, but still not offering her ass to be fucked by punters.  Her fakes are softer. Josephine's pictures are better though. This was going to have been the battle between two pairs of 1500cc silicon pumped tits.

The only way it was going to be a war between the 1500ccs, was going back to fuck with Josephine. A Josephine against Josephine contest for today. I booked another sex sesh with her. First , I went to the local pub for a beer. Just one, I didn't want alcohol to affect my sexual stamina or hardness. I was soon back ready to fuck her again.

Josephine came into the room dressed in a Summery flower print bikini. I am already naked with a raving hard-on. Wanting badly my second fuck. Her huge mammaries were only slightly concealed by the bikini. They don't need the bikini to be held in place. Those hooters are so completely filled by silicon, so they keep their shape. Bikini tops and bra to help breast shape is for natural girls only. No such problem if you are a plastic barbie like Josephine.

Josephine took off her bikini top in front of the fan that did it best to try to call the room down. It was easily more than 30 degrees. She was so close to the fan that I feared her erect nipples would be hit by the blades. Releasing her breasts for the admiration of her sex partner is such a potent moment. If she hadn't had the bolt-ons, I wouldn't have given her a second look. Now she had me as a dumb and cock ruled mother fucker. The pride and power on the girl's face and the unhinged sexual craving and anticipation by a breast affociendo. I couldn't wait to get my hands, face, mouth , tongue, cock or any other part of my body all over this sexual goddess proud bust.

Josephine suggests that I fuck her boobs. She takes my cock shaft that feels more made out of steel than flesh into her tit valley. She asks me to squeeze them titties together. She comments on how hard I am. Your fucking fault I tell her. I fuck her tits as she stands on her knees on the floor. I go on for ages pushing my rod up and down. Then on with the rubber. She gives me head which is good but too little attention given to the nut sack.

I squeeze my head between her boobies. Each breast is the same size as my head. My hands and tongue is all over them. I am obsessed by her boobs. I lie down on the high bed. Josephine is on top. She pulls off her bikini bottoms and reveal her pussy. I finger her. I feel her sticky sweat. It is not the slightest off putting. I feel the weight of her heavy tits against my legs as she moves up over my body. She reaches my dick and starts with another blow job. I reach down and play more with her silicon melons. A little boy in a candy store.

This is pay and play, no fucking girl friend sex; not even French kissing allowed which is a bit annoying. Client meets whore. Some frantic sex in different positions, mish, doggy, cow girl.... This time I can really pound this girl hard with out having to stop a too avoid an early ejaculation. Every time I thrust into her pussy with all my power, her tits sway. It's brilliant, seeing them moving despite being rock hard.

Today's Copenhagen titten test will be Josephine's tight love hole versus her ample cleavage; or cunt versus boobs. I pull out of her slit. She pulls the condom off. She applies more baby oil on her hooters. Her gaze is on mine. She exudes a dreamy look. Eye contact is phenomenal. She slowly works the oil into her flesh as she teases me. Josephine has the power of control; she could have anything for me to just be able to climax between her love balls.

I bury my dick once more between her giant tits. Lost in meat coated with oil and sweat. Time to give it my all and add sperm to the mix. She pleads that I don't cum in her hair or face. My cock is filled with spunk that just wants to erupt. I miss her face narrowly and splash of white stuff hits the wall. Doesn't matter, it is a whorehouse after all. Awesome finish!

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Nice to get some info on Copenhagen  :drinks:

I wonder if it would be worth changing the thread title to include DENMARK to make it easier to find in the future?

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Perhaps details of websites you used,

the process of arranging a booking,

The cost of services,

And a link to any local review sites

These would be more useful than prose about you session.

Your review would fit better in other international punting forumns, and you could ask Admin if he would allow you to link to it.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Perhaps details of websites you used,

the process of arranging a booking,

The cost of services,

And a link to any local review sites

These would be more useful than prose about you session.

Your review would fit better in other international punting forumns, and you could ask Admin if he would allow you to link to it.

Excellent points. But what "other international forums" do you mean? Denmark's Europe, last time I checked, but we need a way of making individual countries stand out, both for browsing and as search terms.

Tb fair, he has included some links and even translated the cost (rather approximately though I think) into pounds. What else is there to arranging a booking beyond clicking through and paying when she arrives? (Might as well give the guy some pointers, assuming it's not an advert for some linked clubs, and benefit of doubt seems in order there so far).

I do agree about the soft porn, but as long as there's info and not too much fluff, I'm happy to know that Denmark is not as bloody extortionate as I've previously thought . . .
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:25:46 am by Marmalade »

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
There is Erotic city review for reviewing escorts abroad, found that it gas some good reports. It only covers some countries.

Thanks.

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds great any idear of costs plane .hotel .taxi please

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
There is Erotic city review for reviewing escorts abroad, found that it gas some good reports. It only covers some countries.
Interesting. But meanwhile we have an international section of UKP. It has excellent info on Germany and Morocco and UKP Wiki is expanding as well. We wouldn't have that if everyone posted on other forums. But if EC is not a banned site and you think there's good info for punters there hey ho. We don't have a monopoly on o/s reports. Must admit although I travel, I can't be bothered going beyond UKP and occasionally ISG unless it's essential.
 :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Interesting. But meanwhile we have an international section of UKP. It has excellent info on Germany and Morocco and UKP Wiki is expanding as well. We wouldn't have that if everyone posted on other forums. But if EC is not a banned site and you think there's good info for punters there hey ho. We don't have a monopoly on o/s reports. Must admit although I travel, I can't be bothered going beyond UKP and occasionally ISG unless it's essential.
 :hi:

I look at ukp first, and isg, then ecr.

As long as a contribution give some insight into the workings of punting in a city then it us useful. The wall of text made me lose interest in op post, and could not mine it for the relevant info.


Offline webpunter

What a find - from the norks aspect
No mention of baby oil on her rack for the tit-fucking session ?  Some burds don't like this as they then need a shower - which takes time.  And they don't want to get their hair wet  :lol:
How would you rate her compared to Jenna ?