Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikol_19 £130k A Year Whore Filled with Self Pity  (Read 5965 times)

10 review(s) for nikol_18 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

IrishWoolf

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was at a function with a civvie who was very flirtations, but pulls out at the last minute, so my mind turned to Nikol. 
Phoned and requested a half hour slot, with the intention of telling her I only wanted a 15 minute quickie once there, as I read Halfman astute review.

I was met with a very tired out, spent but cute Nikol, she led me to her chamber and asked how long am I intending to stay and rolled out her list of services on offer with no emotion at all.

She looked absolutely knackered and her eyes barely focused, so I said to her I’d like a half hour slot or a 15 minute, but if she prefers we can leave it for another day.  She then helps me undress and gets her kit off too before I gave her the cash. She takes her cash out of the room totally naked. On her return I’m now feeling quite sorry for her and give her a drop of my Jameson that I took away from the party and started cracking jokes with her. Within 10 minutes her flatmate comes into the room to find two nutters totally naked and laughing their heads off.

We got down to settle our contract, and can confirm that initially Nikol’s oral is basic with no effort, and very easily switches off into another zone during sex, you may as well be on your own. I got her off me without cumming, and had a chat with her, she opened up and found an uneducated but smart girl who is a prossie due to financial circumstances’, rather than a nymphomaniac, she stated due to her looks and age attracts a certain type of customer and she copes by switching off. The rest of the conversation is private, but I did see myself in some of her descriptions, which was not pleasant listening too

I was there more than half an hour by now, but she decided to honour her contract so off we started again.
This time her oral skills were very sensitive and intense, and we went straight into missionary, her arms and legs were wrapped around my body like her life depended on it, if she was acting then she is in the wrong industry.

We spent about 50 minutes together before we got dressed and popped outside for a ciggie and a walk down the high street together.

Nikol can be a lovely girl and was quite chatty with me, so why the negative posting.

She tells me she sees about 8 to 10 clients a day, and works 6 days a week and hates every moment of it. I tell her to cut back and enjoy life a bit as a teenager, but then she proceeds to tell me a target sum she wants to hit and then get out of the industry. I have to say I fell for her charms at the time; I even invited her to stay at my hotel and get pampered in the morning as mates to which she declined.

In the cab I was playing with my mobile and did some estimated calculations
8 clients a day  x £60 average is £480 a day
£480 x 6 days  is £2880 per week
£2880 x 48 weeks is £138,240 a year appox
Minus 10k expenses is £130k nett

But the above is with only 8 clients and she quoted 8 to 10, yet the little whore has the face to complaint that we are not all like Brat Pit or the fellow who did Pretty Woman.

Will I return? Well if she reads this I’m sure I will be truly welcome with open arms!

I just think of some lasses in my office who makes 80€ a day and travel more than an hour to get there, and are truly grateful for what they earn,  Yet this whore wanted me to join her in feeling pity for her choice in life.

I just feel used now as if she climaxed then I want to demand my money back from her!!!!

Offline Ozy84

Great review Irish Woolf.  Completely agree with your last paragraphs.

LL

Thanks for the review. Your calculations exclude the pimp. He will be taking at least half of the money. Maybe that's why she hates her job?

Offline Cunning Punt

You did well to get a EEWG to open up like that.  :hi:

Great review and fantastic insight into the typical mindset of a Romanian prossie - all about the cash, not interested and a crap service.

As you say, any sympathy one may have goes when you do the financial calculations.

And, frankly, I don't have sympathy with them in the first place - they aren't trafficked so they don't have to do this.

theGOAT

She looks very cute.  For a £40 quickie I could be tempted, and wouldn't care too much how miserable she was.

Cheers!  :drinks:

IrishWoolf

Thanks for the review. Your calculations exclude the pimp. He will be taking at least half of the money. Maybe that's why she hates her job?

I just double checked on something she told me, as I tried to tell her she should get her money to work for her rather than stash it, and it gets worse with greed. There is no pimp involved, what they do is help other girls come into the business from their town or village and take a cut from them until they wise up. Maya apparently helped her start her career

If you look at VivaStreet you will find Nikol has another girl working for her called   elisa  , and she mentioned Maya who has 4 girls, she boasted that she will make time to follow her footsteps

Just tap “ Posted bY” and it brings up all the adverts they currently have placed.

I hope I don’t come as envious, my grief is that she waste your time and gives shit service, and took me as a Muppet, yes she gave me a good time afterwards as she probable was frustrated with all the cocks she had but just wouldn’t let herself relax and enjoy the punt with each and every client that she excepted her fee from.

She is also a racist bitch as she slated off her landlord by the colour of his skin, but I bet she takes bookings from every nationality

Offline 4by4

I'd love to hear her description of "a certain type of customer"

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was at a function with a civvie who was very flirtations, but pulls out at the last minute, so my mind turned to Nikol. 
Phoned and requested a half hour slot, with the intention of telling her I only wanted a 15 minute quickie once there, as I read Halfman astute review.

I was met with a very tired out, spent but cute Nikol, she led me to her chamber and asked how long am I intending to stay and rolled out her list of services on offer with no emotion at all.

She looked absolutely knackered and her eyes barely focused, so I said to her I’d like a half hour slot or a 15 minute, but if she prefers we can leave it for another day.  She then helps me undress and gets her kit off too before I gave her the cash. She takes her cash out of the room totally naked. On her return I’m now feeling quite sorry for her and give her a drop of my Jameson that I took away from the party and started cracking jokes with her. Within 10 minutes her flatmate comes into the room to find two nutters totally naked and laughing their heads off.

We got down to settle our contract, and can confirm that initially Nikol’s oral is basic with no effort, and very easily switches off into another zone during sex, you may as well be on your own. I got her off me without cumming, and had a chat with her, she opened up and found an uneducated but smart girl who is a prossie due to financial circumstances’, rather than a nymphomaniac, she stated due to her looks and age attracts a certain type of customer and she copes by switching off. The rest of the conversation is private, but I did see myself in some of her descriptions, which was not pleasant listening too

I was there more than half an hour by now, but she decided to honour her contract so off we started again.
This time her oral skills were very sensitive and intense, and we went straight into missionary, her arms and legs were wrapped around my body like her life depended on it, if she was acting then she is in the wrong industry.

We spent about 50 minutes together before we got dressed and popped outside for a ciggie and a walk down the high street together.

Nikol can be a lovely girl and was quite chatty with me, so why the negative posting.

She tells me she sees about 8 to 10 clients a day, and works 6 days a week and hates every moment of it. I tell her to cut back and enjoy life a bit as a teenager, but then she proceeds to tell me a target sum she wants to hit and then get out of the industry. I have to say I fell for her charms at the time; I even invited her to stay at my hotel and get pampered in the morning as mates to which she declined.

In the cab I was playing with my mobile and did some estimated calculations
8 clients a day  x £60 average is £480 a day
£480 x 6 days  is £2880 per week
£2880 x 48 weeks is £138,240 a year appox
Minus 10k expenses is £130k nett

But the above is with only 8 clients and she quoted 8 to 10, yet the little whore has the face to complaint that we are not all like Brat Pit or the fellow who did Pretty Woman.

Will I return? Well if she reads this I’m sure I will be truly welcome with open arms!

I just think of some lasses in my office who makes 80€ a day and travel more than an hour to get there, and are truly grateful for what they earn,  Yet this whore wanted me to join her in feeling pity for her choice in life.

I just feel used now as if she climaxed then I want to demand my money back from her!!!!

Buddy, you have some serious issues... Calculator in hand after a punt...

She could have kicked you out after 15 mins, but she didn't.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Very odd review. I wouldn't have been booking to see her anyways but I was in walthamstow yesterday so had a peek on aw to see what was in offer.

My two-pence, I think your comment about feeling used was a bit wanky. Personally, I don't care why the WG is a WG. I'm there as a punter not her friend, therapist, or confidant.

mash

I even invited her to stay at my hotel and get pampered in the morning as mates to which she declined

I think someone developed slight EAS and only after got annoyed when she rejected you, and realising you are not special and just one of the 8-10 guys she bangs daily. Cheer up bud  :D

InstaPunt

Seen this girl on aw been very tempted but put off by the rep of her nationality and limited service. Should add that that area has seen some great Romanian girls in the past, and their reviews quickly show it.

That's the sad thing. If this girl offered a better service and didn't rely on her looks she'd easily make whatever she wants to make and leave. Id argue that if she doesn't want to get fucked by 8 + guys a day, the way to go about it is to build a decent reputation and then she will easily get high rollers willing to treat her etc.

treetops

LOL @telling a WG 'to make her money work for her'.. and then end with a dodgy calculation  :sarcastic:

Dunno man. You're taking an extremely high road there for someone who came in for a 15 mins splash 'n dash.

She's pretty though.

JustBrowsing2016

Offline Silver Birch

There is no pimp involved, what they do is help other girls come into the business from their town or village and take a cut from them until they wise up.

So SHE is a fucking pimp then?

Expl1cit

Buddy, you have some serious issues... Calculator in hand after a punt...

She could have kicked you out after 15 mins, but she didn't.

+1000000  :thumbsup:

You also need a new calculator.  Its very unlikely that someone, even popular will get 8 bookings a day, every day for 48 weeks.  4 weeks holiday only? No sick leave? No time off during periods?  10k expenses a year? Probably pays alf booking money to pimp or high rental costs.  More likely she makes 50-60k, spends 40-50 and ends up with 10 in savings and continues on for many many years!

Doiry

I really can't see how you gave her a negative review. She spent almost 100% more time with you than you paid for, she shagged you well after your time was up (you are clear you stopped the session to talk with her), she even walked you home some of the way having a ciggie with you. :wacko:

What she said is the average life of many (not all, but a lot) of wg's lives. I met a girl through punting some years ago, and we were together for 3 years. During that time I met many many wg's (not paying for them, just as friends getting to know them through my girlfriend). The money sounds a lot, but when the landlord finds out what they do (the landlord always finds out eventually), they either throw them out with no notice and total loss of rent/deposit (illegal, but how many wg's complain, right!), or they ask for extra rent to turn a blind eye, and also ask for 'freebies' on top (no pun intended). The money gets taken by vultures and lurkers. Sometimes wgs have to see additional punters just to pay the additional amounts they are being ripped off for. WG's also tend to support one-another (though when they fall out, man that's bad!) financially, and booze/fags are an expensive habit, so are other substances, so money goes there too. :bomb:

I have met the stereotypical 'abused as a child wg', to the 'I like cock, but hate men so refuse to have a boyfriend wg' to the 'self-harmer wg' and the 'addicted to drugs wg' and just the 'I like the job' and everything between those extremes. The best description I have ever heard describe the wg/punter relationship was 'I want the money, you want to come so lets get together'. But the mindset of the wg I was with was just too far out for me to stay with her, so I left. I haven't seen a wg in almost 10 years until recently the experience was that bad but the girl you describe seems at least clued in enough to have found ways to handle it already.  :coolgirl:

Most wg's know they know they are making more than they ever could doing a normal job, but that's a choice they make. Like all 'career' choices, it comes with consequences. She gave you an insight into hers, I think she sounds like a decent and trustworthy person who knows what and where she wants to be when older, but doesn't like the journey getting there. Is that so dissimilar to anyone's career choices when aged 19/20? :drinks:

Offline dubhcarr

really surprised with Doiry reply (for a guy with two out of two negs!!)
I look at punting as an unreal world full of lies and deception where money is the only motive for the wg.
As stated here in this thread they make a lot and loose a lot so what! My hard earned is spent with no guarantees of good service (this forum is great to mitigate the risk but as the Italian guy says YMMV).
All wg's have a story for the sentimental and better if your sentimental with money!

Offline llanero

I would suggest that figure would be the absolutely upper end of her presumed earnings. With that attitude she would not make many customers but she might be looking for a boyfriend.
Realistically I would say she can count herself happy if she manages to make half of that. Would pass on to comment about expenses though 10k/year for a flat in London is becoming a "bargain" these days.

More likely she couldn't throw you out as she otherwise would have done, but she's there for the money so you get the "unique opportunity" to see her naked and -should you get a hard on after such encouraging speech from her- possibly fück her mish, sort of having sex with a dead (though bludy fit) body. All fours to at least seeing her bum in action is typically a no-no.

Sorry to be crude and rude about this, advise is to consider to move on. But still need to thank you for having avoid us lot having to fall into the same trap.

Offline anyfucker

I think someone developed slight EAS and only after got annoyed when she rejected you, and realising you are not special and just one of the 8-10 guys she bangs daily. Cheer up bud  :D
irishwolf "...I just feel used now .."
You went in on the pretence of a 30 minute booking with the idea to cut it to 15 mins, got more fucking time anyway, had an interesting conversation and you're feeling abused  ROTFLOL, my heart bleeds for you, is there still a wanker/cunt of the week award?

FlyingBreadMan

irishwolf "...I just feel used now .."
You went in on the pretence of a 30 minute booking with the idea to cut it to 15 mins, got more fucking time anyway, had an interesting conversation and you're feeling abused  ROTFLOL, my heart bleeds for you, is there still a wanker/cunt of the week award?

There is, but you can't nominate "retards".

mash

No sign of OP for a week, probably locked himself into a room writing poems from the heart.

Offline distortedbase

No sign of OP for a week, probably locked himself into a room writing poems from the heart.

Working on the calculations for making her "money work for her!"

tonibell99

Working on the calculations for making her "money work for her!"

I see on her profile she says 'I have tickets for parking' - so do I love, so do I, too bloody many of them  :(

Offline anyfucker

I see on her profile she says 'I have tickets for parking' - so do I love, so do I, too bloody many of them  :(
don't park on the lines - simples

dio

"but I bet she takes bookings from every nationality"
not true, I still have her text saying "I don't du monkeys"

fredpunter

Are you serious? I respect the rights of girls to choose who they shag but sentiments like that are obscene. I have very few girls on my blacklist(unfortunate name for it in the circumstances) but she is now one of them.

FlyingBreadMan

Screen shot?

tonibell99

That's quite an accusation for your first post!

Please do as FBM has requested & post a screenshot  :hi:

dio

Sure ill work out how to do it on a windows phone then edit this post with it, however she's one of the four in the Walthamstow central/upper Walthamstow area that has flat out asked if I was black, told me I don't do jamacans sorry" (which is funny as I'm 3rd generation British born and have the accent to match) here's was one that stuck with me as a "well fuck you too bitch". Granted it is stow so I can understand how some might have an issue with black blokes, but she is on another level with hate for them.

Oh the best one was "sorry I'm really small and you will split me up the middle" that was a great ego boost.

InstaPunt

Sure ill work out how to do it on a windows phone then edit this post with it, however she's one of the four in the Walthamstow central/upper Walthamstow area that has flat out asked if I was black, told me I don't do jamacans sorry" (which is funny as I'm 3rd generation British born and have the accent to match) here's was one that stuck with me as a "well fuck you too bitch". Granted it is stow so I can understand how some might have an issue with black blokes, but she is on another level with hate for them.

Oh the best one was "sorry I'm really small and you will split me up the middle" that was a great ego boost.
go to the screen or app that you want to capture in the screenshot. Then, press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time.