Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantra-Lising in Baker Street - review  (Read 2231 times)

PatTem

Hi everyone, I would like to share my tantric massage experience I had yesterday at External Link/Members Only.
First I wasn’t sure if I would go for a 4 hands or not as it was my first time there and Dana recommended me to try 2 hands Tantric massage to start with so  she could see how my body reacts and maybe suggest me something different for next time. I found this very professional and honest as she didn’t try to push to sale me the more expensive session.

So I booked with Dana and let me tell you that she really knows what she’s doing. She’s very intuitive with her soft hands and knows how to massage. She made me feel in a way I’ve never felt before. To make things even better Dana is beautiful and very pleasant to talk to.

The place is spacious, clean, comfortable and well decorated. I love it.

I paid £130 for 1 hour naturist massage which I find absolutely worth it considering the quality of the service. It was simply great.  :yahoo:

Overall it was the best experience I had in a long time and I’m definite going back. I highly recommend it.

bristolqwerty

Offline PLeisure

bristolqwerty

PatTem

Sorry I realised it was a bit too vague.  :(

She started massaging my legs and back with her oily hands and the perfect pressure. Then I turned around on my back and she came much closer so I could feel her body against mine while massaging. Feeling the heat of her body was really exiting. She then touched my sex and when I was about to come she stopped and passed her hands on my chest so the pressure would go down a little. Then she worked on my sex again like this 2 or 3 times. Every time I could feel the pleasure building up it was just crazy.
She then finished with a light massage on all my body put a towel on me and gave me a feet massage.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Written like a young Barbara Cartland - did you get one of the girls or the bloke?

PatTem

Written like a young Barbara Cartland - did you get one of the girls or the bloke?

Didn't know I had be a writer to post a review in here. And if you read carefully you'll see that I had my session with Dana who's a woman. Just saying.  ;)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Didn't know I had be a writer to post a review in here. And if you read carefully you'll see that I had my session with Dana who's a woman. Just saying.  ;)

Thanks, was only kidding, surprised to see a bloke on the roster, some fucker would be very unlucky to turn over and find a bloke had been giving him a reach under for 20 minutes!

PatTem

Thanks, was only kidding, surprised to see a bloke on the roster, some fucker would be very unlucky to turn over and find a bloke had been giving him a reach under for 20 minutes!

No worries I'm not offended.
Yes that kind of surprise would have been quite painful. Never tried but not really interested.

Offline PLeisure

Didn't know I had be a writer to post a review in here.
Thing is..... you haven't posted a review.
Not on the Reviews board, at least  :rolleyes:

PatTem

Thing is..... you haven't posted a review.
Not on the Reviews board, at least  :rolleyes:

Oupsy my bad. Didn't even know there was a review board.  :blush:

TERIMAKI

Sorry I realised it was a bit too vague.  :(

She started massaging my legs and back with her oily hands and the perfect pressure. Then I turned around on my back and she came much closer so I could feel her body against mine while massaging. Feeling the heat of her body was really exiting. She then touched my sex and when I was about to come she stopped and passed her hands on my chest so the pressure would go down a little. Then she worked on my sex again like this 2 or 3 times. Every time I could feel the pleasure building up it was just crazy.
She then finished with a light massage on all my body put a towel on me and gave me a feet massage.

Am I on Mumsnet  :sarcastic: