Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Was i wrong to say i only prefer women from size 8-14??  (Read 1627 times)

Offline PussyLover789

Hey guys, ive put in a reverse booking on adultwork & in my notes i wrote " Any age between 20-45, Any Race welcome, but Only women dress size 8-14 will be considered" then i got an email from a bbw saying " i shouldnt discriminate against peoples sizes its not nice & its racist big is beautiful" i never said anything nasty about bbw all im saying that its my preference, i wont say who the woman was as i cant be arsed with her, But was i wrong to state this in my notes??

Offline Alonsoh

No, it's personal preference, which can't be wrong if true.

Offline webpunter

but Only women dress size 8-14 will be considered"
>
>
But was i wrong to state this in my notes??
Schoolboy error. U need to add deduct 2 sizes from your request. Coz lots of profiles seem to magically deduct this number. @ 14 & above then its anyones guess :sarcastic:
I'm reasonably OK at guessing sizes 6 thru to 12, but not above.  Have notched up a couple of 14's but usually rat-arsed at the time / no other options available & my desperation to shoot my bolt has been overwhelming.  And a tit-wank between a sizeable pair narrows my angle of vision.  On the upside on the few occasions i've indulged i've found that their effort has been excellent, making up for lack of visual content

Offline smiths

Hey guys, ive put in a reverse booking on adultwork & in my notes i wrote " Any age between 20-45, Any Race welcome, but Only women dress size 8-14 will be considered" then i got an email from a bbw saying " i shouldnt discriminate against peoples sizes its not nice & its racist big is beautiful" i never said anything nasty about bbw all im saying that its my preference, i wont say who the woman was as i cant be arsed with her, But was i wrong to state this in my notes??

Of course it wasn't wrong, your paying so up to you who you want, its called buyers choice, this WG clearly is a fucking idiot that she doesn't know this. Stupid bitch.

raylondoner

I agree with everything said - you are the buyer so it's your choice, at least you were polite with your specifications, rather than saying "fatties need not apply".

Same applies if you specify age, colour, creed, gender or what team they support!

oring123

put what you require down
still does not stop wgs  totally not in your requirements
bidding.

Loverat

I have a suspicion who this might be, since I have had the same unwelcome reply to a RV.  There's an expanding ( I use the word advisedly) thread about her at the moment!

Just ignore it.

Offline mrdiamond77

No you have done nothing wrong.  It's all personal preference and its your money.

mikexxlong

Probably some hideously fat slag,
which has got the hump because she can’t find the pie she dropped between her rolls of fat during the week :sarcastic:

Take no notice  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

in my notes i wrote " Any age between 20-45, Any Race welcome
then i got an email from a bbw saying " i shouldnt discriminate against peoples sizes its not nice & its racist big is beautiful"
huh ???  :unknown:  :sarcastic:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
No, you did nothing wrong.  You can't get hung up about reactions like that - I have had people have a go at me when I have (very politely) turned their bids on reverse bookings down.  In the end, it's their problem for being hyper sensitive.

Offline Matrix

What a fat, greedy, cunt.

I'd wager she'd discriminate against anyone that didn't want to pay her. I.E no cash, no splash.

What's next? Is she going to apply for a position at Manchester United, on £250,000 per week and sue them when they refuse?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:18:51 pm by Matrix »

DogFace36

Simple - You have your own preference. She can STFU.

potato

When I did RB's I used to say  Size 6 to 10 only, 18-28yrs   I had a few mails from girls outside of that - some of them asking to be considered and others slating me. I just ignored the slaters as I would never be considering them anyway.  The think is not to message them back and argue the case as then they can leave hidden "notes" on your profile.

It's your money and your choice so fuck em  ( or in this case, don't fuck em...)

LL

Big is beautiful? Really. I wonder how many prossies feel that way about big, fat, male punters?  :lol:
Women with the same mindset as this call big fat women "real women" since slim and fit women are somehow unrealistic. Interesting though isn't it, how the same women that came up with the "real women" moniker no doubt see "real men" as fit men with chiseled abs and good looks?!

Loverat

When I did RB's I used to say  Size 6 to 10 only, 18-28yrs   I had a few mails from girls outside of that - some of them asking to be considered and others slating me. I just ignored the slaters as I would never be considering them anyway.  The think is not to message them back and argue the case as then they can leave hidden "notes" on your profile.

It's your money and your choice so fuck em  ( or in this case, don't fuck em...)

That system was abolished a couple of years ago.

vw

Just a fat chancer trying to get a guilt booking.

Maybe has a dusty phone and is hungry so will try anything to put cake on the table.

Wouldn't worry about it, no point booking someone that wont give you wood.

Anyway what is her link ?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:13:13 pm by vw »

Robbiebucks

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
you did nothing wrong at all

i look at the reverse bookings and sometimes see ones that ask  for say a  busty brunette so i dont bid, simple really

may i ask who was the girl as there is a known girl who replies to rbs like this because shes not that size!! there was a thread on here but i cant find it!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Gspotter

Absolute nonsense from this lady (and I doubt the term applies to her).
Plenty of WGs say they will not see someone of a certain race or age. And there's an occasional profile that even specifies preferred body type or body hair. I like them slim myself and you should be allowed to state your preference.

oring123

rb system is a £2 lucky dip in a bucket with nice presents and not so nice
dip your hand in and
out pull out the best and bin the rest .

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
How can it possibly be wrong. It is you buying a service so it is your choice who you want to see.  It would be wrong to not put a size preference then refuse bookings from a BBW telling her she is too big as by not putting a preference you are saying you are open to any size

It seems to me this particular prossie has issues about her size and is taking it out in anyone else so she doesn't have to blame herself.  For some big is beautiful, for some it depends on how big and how she carries it and for others it does nothing for them or they find it repulsive.  No one should be bollocked for their taste in women nor should they be bollocked just because a prossie is not happy with her own weight
The point of a RB is to get a woman you are attracted to. It's certainly not to advertise for what doesn't turn you on
I am larger built myself and know I'm not to everyone's taste and wouldn't dream of emailing someone having a go at them for not wanting someone my size/age/race/hair colour or bloody accent even
RBs are there to advertise exactly what YOU want a prossie to look like or even how they speak. 
Perhaps she should look at herself and change if she is that unhappy she has to take it out on men who don't find her attractive

Offline webpunter

Its a bit like putting a request on a car buyers website.  You want a beemah or merc.  And you get a Skoda salesman on your case
To quote Graham Taylor - "do i not like that"  :sarcastic:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It makes no difference to the ladies with dusty phones. I put up an RB for ages 30 upwards and someone of 23 replied. When I replied politely that she is too young for me she said no, not too young and invited me to pay a deposit when I book her.

So bidding in the wrong size is no different, the dusty phone syndrome persuades them to book outside your expressed comfort zone.

potato

That system was abolished a couple of years ago.

Thanks, in the back of my mind I thought it had been abolished or changed so that they can only see their own notes I think.

Offline DickDiver

Hit reply and type "fuck off fat cunt, I'll pay who I want for sex"

Offline weewilly

Personal preference mate, it's no different from a burd declaring she prefers big dicks or that certain dicks can be too big

Offline nodrah

You can rest assured that it is not racist as long as you don't fancy fat women of all nationalities .....  :D

potato

The OP's personal preference is for relatively slim girls and the BBW's own preference is to stuff cakes in her gob all day and complain!

will-ow

wtf?? shes not your type, simple. she shouldnt get offended because some stranger doesnt find large women attractive. Just like she might not find a certain guy fuckable!

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Your the customer, its your right to choose the "product." You don't take the normal coke when its the diet coke you want.

Also theres always something I've found about the term BBW that rubs me up the wrong way. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so maybe us guys should start describing ourselves as BBM when we have extra weight? ;)

Also love that "its racist." Next thing you know my shopping list is going to get called racist.

Offline RedKettle

On the odd occasion I try a RB on AW I almost always get loads of bids from BBWs - whatever I put on it as my requirements.  Now I am open minded to a range of sizes and shapes but frankly too lardy and I am not interested.

Whilst there are punters for all types of women I assume that there is not really enough demand for most BBWs, hence the fact that they stalk the RBs looking for prey to pounce on and squash flat.

Rather than complaining about punters specifying reasonable sized women that they actually find attractive I suggest that the women try eating less and exercising more!!!

I do accept that it is not easy, I have my own issues with weight - but if I was expecting women to pay me for sex I would work harder to get in shape.  I know I am not god's gift and therefore I pay for attractive women to ignore that inconvenient fact!!!

Offline PussyLover789

On the odd occasion I try a RB on AW I almost always get loads of bids from BBWs - whatever I put on it as my requirements.  Now I am open minded to a range of sizes and shapes but frankly too lardy and I am not interested.

Whilst there are punters for all types of women I assume that there is not really enough demand for most BBWs, hence the fact that they stalk the RBs looking for prey to pounce on and squash flat.

Rather than complaining about punters specifying reasonable sized women that they actually find attractive I suggest that the women try eating less and exercising more!!!

I do accept that it is not easy, I have my own issues with weight - but if I was expecting women to pay me for sex I would work harder to get in shape.  I know I am not god's gift and therefore I pay for attractive women to ignore that inconvenient fact!!!
A men  :hi:

Offline itsmydrug

Flour is for baking bread & cakes, Not for taking on a punt to be used as a sex aid !

Offline Thepacifist

She has some nerve messaging you like that. Her getting upset says more about her then you.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

so why do I get slim ladies when I ask for BBWs in my RBs?