Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia Lust -stunner in Heathrow  (Read 1760 times)

14 review(s) for Livia Lust (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This could be in the London section but imo it fits into the South East as well and highlights a cracking girl in an area easy to travel to without the complications that London can bring.

Decent hotel on the A4 easy parking though how the hotel charge is a bit awkward but I'll end the story with that aspect.

Communication was easy ,I booked by text on the day. I would normally prefer to speak to the girl first but as she had great reviews I was comfortable.

Booked an hour and was given the room number just after I arrived. As I entered the room I was immediately pleased to see how good looking she is, facially and physically probably an 8/9.
Conversing is not easy but I'm not sure if that's entirely down to her command of English or confidence in speaking....anyway  :unknown:
Down to business....usual fair I guess, started kissing then I'm grabbing different parts of her lush body. OWO was received standing then lying down and all expertly applied with a great technic...she can get a fair amount of cock in her mouth...good girl  :thumbsup:
Bit of RO and rimming on her then on with the Johnny(does that give away my age range ?) and bang away in mish. Turn her over for doggy...what a view  :wackogirl: and round one over  :angelgirl:
As mentioned before she offers massage which is alright but certainly easier than struggling to converse.
I then instigate round two....I kiss her fab fake tits with a bit of gentle fingering...no fingers allowed inside though...shame. Condom on and more doggy then prone then on her back on the edge of the bed....finish over her tits...jobs a good un
Tidy up and I'm off just under the hour but that's cool, say our goodbyes.
Go to reception to pay for parking as that is how they to it the using ANPR cameras. Woman says what room number and name...shit. Long story short we end up calling her room to get her surname which seemed ridiculous as I gave the correct number but she said there were Chinese people in there. Felt she could have helped more..bit jobs worth..didnt spoil it for me as it didn't embarrass me but I was conscious that it may compromise the WGs stay there. I think there are spaces on the road close by though.
High recommend the girl but I doubt if I'll go again as no A and no facial but I would not totally rule out a return as she is gorgeous.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

She seems to be quickly getting some +ve reports

Go to reception to pay for parking as that is how they to it the using ANPR cameras. Woman says what room number and name...shit. Long story short we end up calling her room to get her surname which seemed ridiculous as I gave the correct number but she said there were Chinese people in there. Felt she could have helped more..bit jobs worth..didnt spoil it for me as it didn't embarrass me but I was conscious that it may compromise the WGs stay there. I think there are spaces on the road close by though.

Why didn't you just say you'd had a meeting with a colleague in the bar reception area?

Offline Harry Monk

Why didn't you just say you'd had a meeting with a colleague in the bar reception area?
[/quote]

Yeah you're right I suppose I should have but just didn't think of it at the time...I'm too honest I guess ...doh !

oring123

that's why never park in hotel controled car parks just not worth it

Offline aj12345

Nice review. Wanted to see her last night but didn't get a chance.

Did u manage to check out whether she nice feet for some foot worship?

Offline Harry Monk

Nice review. Wanted to see her last night but didn't get a chance.

Did u manage to check out whether she nice feet for some foot worship?

No sorry, though not adverse to a bit of toe sucking it's not high on my radar.

On a separate note we still need to see if Daniella Fuckslut is legit.

Offline aj12345

Oh yeah I had forgotten about her. Though livia now seems the safer bet after your review.

Tempted to go see her this afternoon but not in the mood for a full hour today but with her half hour rate at £80, doesn't seem worth it when only an extra 40 quid gets the hour. Or maybe I should just stop being lazy and go see her