Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ms dee glasgow  (Read 4135 times)

4 review(s) for -MsDee- (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bigbell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

a bbw review, wont appeal to everyone, but was well worth the visit

comms were good, i knew she was only here for the 2 days, so booked early and got the time which was suitable,it was a glasgow cc hotel
txt room number when i got parked, metered parking, and plenty available
gets into room and gets the paperwork out of the way, offered use of toilet facillites, which i accepted, when i came back into room she had a drink ready for me

first impressions is she is defo girl in pics, and her recent april 2016 is spot on, her curves are noticeable in her basque, looks smaller than her 5ft 2in, but as soon as her tits were produced , i was gone, straight in amongst them,
we had spoke at what my likes were,and she did all to please me, i had asked for gfe without the kink, maybe regretting that now, but when in the zone im not into even the slightest pain,
fk with nearly some dfk, owo with some deep throat, but the best for me is ro, with the sight and taste of a ginger pussy, i must say a ginger pube is still the biggest turn on for myself
sex in various positions, protected, and the sight of her big bum when in doggy position was good, a nice bum to hold on to, and a  a little spank,rubber off and it was time to come over her massive diddies, whilst looking at her pussy, facial was an option, but glad i was all over her tits

£70 for hh, she had a tenner discount on the hour booking
she done everything on her list and a little more :rose:
i was pampered from start to finish
i will return :hi:

Offline bluelion8884

Yeah I remember seeing her about a year ago, and thought she was quite good.
The only thing I will say is, although she was good, she wasn't anywhere near the best.

Lack of chemistry between us, might have just been us, but it felt more like a service than what I have enjoyed with other women.

Offline DickDiver

Is this the one Chico had a chubby for?

Offline Courtney

Is this the one Chico had a chubby for?

Yeah this Ms Dee was supposed to be BensonHedges20. Chico and Inspector Gadget were going crazy about this. :crazy: :wacko:

God only knows what really was going on, it was all so weird and wacky...... :wacko: :dash: :D

Offline DickDiver

Yeah this Ms Dee was supposed to be BensonHedges20. Chico and Inspector Gadget were going crazy about this. :crazy: :wacko:

God only knows what really was going on, it was all so weird and wacky...... :wacko: :dash: :D

Yup. It became an obsession. The forum is great without an amateur witch hunt on every thread!

cartman2k15

I saw this lady back in January 2015.  Everything was going rather well until it emerged that Aberdeen were playing at home that day, if you catch my drift.

Fairly put me off my stride.  Pity.

ickydicky

I saw this lady back in January 2015.  Everything was going rather well until it emerged that Aberdeen were playing at home that day, if you catch my drift.

Fairly put me off my stride.  Pity.

oh that puts me rite of to :vomit:

mavgoose

I feel there was strong evidence to prove she was indeed bensonandgedges. However, that account has been banned, and we've all moved on.
We still all have to remain vigilant though.

Offline Courtney

I feel there was strong evidence to prove she was indeed bensonandgedges. However, that account has been banned, and we've all moved on.
We still all have to remain vigilant though.

Yeah..well, could've been anyone....but who cares. It was too much and too weird....even for me. :D :crazy: :wacko:

Yeah, please stay vigilant Gavmoose, you don't want to be chatting to anymore Tallhotkim's on here. :lol: :hi:

mavgoose

Yeah..well, could've been anyone....but who cares. It was too much and too weird....even for me. :D :crazy: :wacko:

Yeah, please stay vigilant Gavmoose, you don't want to be chatting to anymore Tallhotkim's on here. :lol: :hi:

Abso freakin lutely..

:thumbsup:

WHAPWHAP

Hi. I'm just new here. I have always fancied Ms Dee. Can someone tell me what "bensonandgedges" means. I would appreciate some education. Cheers.

WHAPWHAP

Don't want to make a schoolboy error. lol

Offline tazman1002001

Best advice is if you don't want to make a schoolboy error DONT go and see her as there was talk that she was pretending to be a punter on here ....... One to avoid
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Yeah, if you're new, I'd pick someone else. Personally.

Plenty of larger ladies with a better service.

FabioBob81

Yeah, if you're new, I'd pick someone else. Personally.

Plenty of larger ladies with a better service.

Please inform us.  Ta

mavgoose

Well , none quite as big as ms dee. She is a big girl.

But check my reviews, plenty of curvy girls mentioned.