Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: West Midlands / Innocent Milene  (Read 1513 times)

Funky_bunch

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Call Info
Call Type - Infallible
Duration 1hour
Fee paid -£100

Comms
Good initial Comms through AW, then confirmed details over text. Texts were promptly answered and booking confirmed

[B ]A flat in West Bromwich not too far from the hospital, plenty of parking on the roads with easy access. The flat inside was clean with adequate shower facilities provided. The location also felt safe during the visit.

Appearance

Milene is who is in the pictures, a very attractive lady with a cracking body and great eyes. I was met at the door with her dressed in a matching underwear set.

The Meet

Initially offered shower which I accepted, after shower went into the bedroom where Milene was lay on the bed. Initially started with FK which became more passionate and DFK. We both got naked before a HJ was provided which was a good technique. Following that a Owo was provided which was slow and sensual.

As mentioned previously Milene doesn't like RO which was fine but does allow fingers just not inside.

After about twenty minutes on went the condom for some sex which was delivered in multiple positions for about 30 minutes which was really good before a HJ to climax, before cleaning myself up and leave.

Overall it was a very good punt, Milene seemed a genuinely lovely lady very smiley and giggley. I would recommend and see her again.

Ming

Thanks for the first review funkyb  :drinks:

She is obviously rocking some peoples boats but, I cannot understand the attraction. No fingers... OK, some girls don't, but no dining at the Y!! For me and, I believe many others much of the enjoyment of a punt is the oral sex, both giving and receiving, without this there isn't really much fun to be had, it is very very rare that a WG will refuse this.

I might have given her a try but without this basic part of a service she certainly is not for me.

Ming  :hi:

Offline georgydog

Bang on there ming was going to see her today but without RO not for me will loose a lot of clients due to this its one of my favourite parts of a punt