Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxvictoria-rosexx  (Read 2847 times)

Offline Hazelman

External Link/Members Only

Anyone saw her? I know she's just came back as she had a previous profile but can't remember the name! :dash:

Ming

Hello Victoria Rose!

Ming  :hi:

Mahrez26

Frenchy4012

Offline The first of his name

I had her old profile on my hot list for a long time and wondered why it vanished, think it was under a name something like juicy babe Gemma but not sure. She had quite good feedback as I recall.

Offline samsung1

I had her old profile on my hot list for a long time and wondered why it vanished, think it was under a name something like juicy babe Gemma but not sure. She had quite good feedback as I recall.

OMG this is just getting worser!!  :lol:

Victoria #2

Offline The first of his name

OMG this is just getting worser!!  :lol:

Victoria #2

Confused but if you are happy; found old profile OP,

Offline jimb123

I've seen her three times, the last time we meet it was poor to be honest no French kissing which is stated on here profile. I wouldn't recommend.

Offline samsung1

I've seen her three times, the last time we meet it was poor to be honest no French kissing which is stated on here profile. I wouldn't recommend.

Why dont you write a review then??   :scare:

Offline antony8821

ive ended up with her on snap chat from POF, all she does is post spliffs and sniff, something dirty and chavvy about her, that i like, shes recently had a boob op in spain, i think i saw her years ago and remember the service being abit shit but cant be 100%, from pics great body i think she thinks shes just abit gangster and since her boob op the prices have gone up

Offline pumps

What's her snap? Lol

Good intel in here, pondering visiting her as she's touring London....

What's the verdict guys, has anyone seen her recently?