Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina (massage and hand relief)  (Read 4821 times)

Psycho Thriller

External Link/Members Only

I had seen Alina's Gumtree ad posted in the massage thread and with no one claiming to have seen her i decided to try contacting her and got a booking sorted out in no time.

She is based south side of Glasgow,near Ibrox Stadium

I went for half hour booking which was 40 pounds that included hand relief at end,im not sure if her latest ad shows different prices.

I found Alina facially attractive and a bit quiet during the whole booking,she is maybe slightly bottom heavy oh yes she does get her clothes off and her breasts are very large.I was allowed to touch her but no fingers inside her although i was fixated on her large breasts so if you have a big boob fetish you will like her.

Massage took place on massage table,clean apartment and offered use of shower after booking.It was a good massage with oil and when it was time to turn over some time was spent doing my arms and legs so rush by Alina to finish me off asap.

Not sure what else to say but would return,i thought it was good value for 40 pounds.

Offline tit lover

Sounds great, especially since I am a lover of big boobs :)

With regards to her breasts can you maybe compare her to another girl you have seen to give me an idea of the size of them.
Because to be honest my interest in her is dependent on the lovely big breasts you claim she has.

Offline perfect 10

Thanks for the review. Do you think her age of 29 is accurate? What do you reckon - a size 12 to 14 if 'bottom heavy' ?
I assume you can only touch her breasts, nowhere else 😜

ickydicky

not a fan of hh but at £40 this one seems vfm :drinks:

Psycho Thriller

Sounds great, especially since I am a lover of big boobs :)

With regards to her breasts can you maybe compare her to another girl you have seen to give me an idea of the size of them.
Because to be honest my interest in her is dependent on the lovely big breasts you claim she has.

Thanks for quick replies,tit lover i have not seen a lot of girls it's only massage be it legit or Gumtree ad's for hand relief i go for.I could send you a photo via PM of a girl with similar sized breasts (random photo on internet) Alina's breasts are big and firm

Offline tit lover

Thanks for quick replies,tit lover i have not seen a lot of girls it's only massage be it legit or Gumtree ad's for hand relief i go for.I could send you a photo via PM of a girl with similar sized breasts (random photo on internet) Alina's breasts are big and firm

I am the same as you and I would much appreciate the picture, just allows me to picture what these beauties may look like :)
Just the fact you said if one has a big breasts fetish then they will like her....and I certainly fall into that category

Psycho Thriller

Thanks for the review. Do you think her age of 29 is accurate? What do you reckon - a size 12 to 14 if 'bottom heavy' ?
I assume you can only touch her breasts, nowhere else 😜

Thanks for reply perfect 10,regarding age i do think Alina is in that age bracket but if im honest i never really gave her age a second thought when it came to selecting her ad on Gumtree.

I would say Alina is maybe a size 12 and she has a little bit of a stomach on her but nothing off putting it just goes with the territory of fuller girls,im useless with sizes but with her being about 5ft 5 i think that is accurate,would hate to give a set in stone reply then be slated.

I found her to be a nice quiet person,who offered a good service.

I was allowed to touch/play with her breasts including nipples,rubbed on her bum and it was Alina who said no fingers allowed inside her so i think between her legs is ok if you stick to the rules.

Psycho Thriller

not a fan of hh but at £40 this one seems vfm :drinks:

I found it to be a great value for money massage with great release at the end.

Offline pay as u hoe

It was a good massage with oil and when it was time to turn over some time was spent doing my arms and legs so rush by Alina to finish me off asap.

Not sure what else to say but would return,i thought it was good value for 40 pounds.

So by the time she finishes massaging your arms /legs she ends up rushing the HE. She knows how long you had and should have skimped on the arm/leg bit so that the HE was not rushed. Unless you had said your priority was having your legs/arms massaged rather than your knob I find it hard to believe this wasn't a typical time wasting ploy to minimise sexual interaction.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

So by the time she finishes massaging your arms /legs she ends up rushing the HE. She knows how long you had and should have skimped on the arm/leg bit so that the HE was not rushed. Unless you had said your priority was having your legs/arms massaged rather than your knob I find it hard to believe this wasn't a typical time wasting ploy to minimise sexual interaction.
The OP didn't say the HE was rushed. He said she didn't rush into providing it.
She maybe left enough time to do arms and legs with still ample time to execute a no rushed HE.
Just maybe. Can the OP clarify?

ickydicky

if she let me start on my back and massaged my thighs, balls and cock with a decent teasing wank for the he then it would be value for £40 and relaxing hh. think i may see what she says and if i am happy with whats on offer give her a try

Offline wheeliebinwanking

if she let me start on my back and massaged my thighs, balls and cock with a decent teasing wank for the he then it would be value for £40 and relaxing hh. think i may see what she says and if i am happy with whats on offer give her a try

THIS

We just need to ask directly. In a 30 min session I would be looking to start on my back to be honest

WBW

ickydicky

aye never mind the starter lets get rite meat and 2 veg :yahoo:

Psycho Thriller

The OP didn't say the HE was rushed. He said she didn't rush into providing it.
She maybe left enough time to do arms and legs with still ample time to execute a no rushed HE.
Just maybe. Can the OP clarify?

Thanks for that Peter thats about how it went.

I gave Alina a positive because it was a good massage and hand relief at the end was good too,she left plenty of time for the ending and it was not rushed if it had been the opposite i would have left a neutral or negative report.

I think she is from the Czech Republic im not 100% sure

think like most massage girls she will have a set routine,from doing back etc to then turning over to get the additional massage on my thighs and arms when i turned over was unexpected but very welcome.

Psycho Thriller

I think i know now what led you to think the hand relief was rushed,in my original post (below) i seem to have omitted NO from that sentence in bold it should have read "So no rush by Alina"

It was a good massage with oil and when it was time to turn over some time was spent doing my arms and legs so rush by Alina to finish me off asap.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Just when the thread was creating interest her ad has gone.

Offline Mick123

A pity,was thinking of giving her a try.
Could it be possible that Gumtree trawl this site and remove ads that are mentioned on here?

Offline Jock D

A pity,was thinking of giving her a try.
Could it be possible that Gumtree trawl this site and remove ads that are mentioned on here?

Nah, it is part of her regular routine to return home to the Czech Republic, for a wee while and then come back to Glasgow to earn more dough. Trust me she'll be back.