Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 15min Quickie or HH  (Read 1757 times)

ickydicky

an hour is ideal but if not an hour which do most of us prefer a 15min quickie at £30 or £40 or a hh at anything between £50 and £100? of course those young enuf to manage 2 pops in hh will go for that and probably they will manage 3 in an hour. but for those of us who are older 2pops is out of the question in a hh booking. my preference is for the 15mins. unless i having an hour.

Offline Clattypats

My preference is defo hh. Sometimes it's difficult for me to manage one pop in that time,so av no chance in a 15 minute booking :D

Offline digman

hoping to see maria-massage for an hour tomorrow and would like 2 pops.2 pops in hh  is a bit of a push for me.

bigbell

never booked a 15 min quickie, but ive finished in less than 15 minutes and been rushed out a few times  :bomb:

when ive paid for 30 mins

ickydicky

so your better of with 15mins. same punt but cheaper which means you can punt more

Offline jedi master

I personally don't like a 15 minute quickie but sometimes I have had bad experiences I wish I had went for a quickie, and when I book a wg I prefer an hour just my own preference I suppose.  :P

Offline mikey7

usually opt for hh but sometimes go for the 15 minute quickie if its first time seeing a particular wg

bigbell

so your better of with 15mins. same punt but cheaper which means you can punt more
sometimes it has felt like that,but the ones who give the full half hour and sometimes even longer outweigh the rogues

Offline bluelion8884

I tend to book 15 minute appointments only if its the first time, or if I am just looking for a quickie.

If I am looking to really enjoy myself, it's 30 minutes all the way. Saying that though I do shop around to make sure I get my bang for my buck. Nothing worse than some of the girls on here charging £100 for hh, when you get it for £50 or £60 from some others.

Offline The Man With No Name

an hour is ideal but if not an hour which do most of us prefer a 15min quickie at £30 or £40 or a hh at anything between £50 and £100? of course those young enuf to manage 2 pops in hh will go for that and probably they will manage 3 in an hour. but for those of us who are older 2pops is out of the question in a hh booking. my preference is for the 15mins. unless i having an hour.

Agreed. Though I can understand if you want to take longer over it, provided the girl is even half-attractive and you have enough of a pulse to even bother with the punt to begin with, 15 min should be more than enough to cum once, especially if you're testing the water on a first punt. 30 min for one pop is therefore usually unnecessarily long and expensive for me. Unless there's only a tenner difference, 15 min every time.

At the other end, I am on on the younger side, but still usually find two fucks in half an hour a bit rushed and many girls don't even allow it. A 2nd pop in that time is usually the result of me whacking one off myself with the girl at my side, her hands on my balls, her tongue in my mouth, and even then can still be a struggle. My first punt with Darcy Rose, which happened to be my first fuck for a few months at the time, was the only time I've managed it comfortably.

I often find 45 min ample for two pops (if the girl offers it) and can often be the best value in that sense, depending on her pricing. That extra 15 min in-between really seems to make a difference. I can't say I've ever tried 3 in an hour, but usually after a good couple, I couldn't be less interested. As a result, like 30 min for one pop, an hour for two seems excessively long.

Like I said though, it all depends on how the girl has priced herself. Quite often, an hour is the best value, includes services not offered shorter bookings and is obviously perfect for those who can batter out a 3rd.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Cash situation is a factor.  A 40 Quickie or a 60 HH, it's either 20 qiud in your pocket and no breath in your lungs when you leave.  Or a chance to catch your breath and freshen up.

The choice is yours.

Offline The Man With No Name

Cash situation is a factor.  A 40 Quickie or a 60 HH, it's either 20 qiud in your pocket and no breath in your lungs when you leave.  Or a chance to catch your breath and freshen up.

The choice is yours.

You'd only be out of breath if she lets you pop twice in the half hour, but at those prices it's unlikely - as is the likelihood of her facilities being so good you'd want to hang around and "freshen up". In any event, whether it's been 2 in 30 or just a quickie, I've never been denied the chance to take a piss and wash my face afterwards.

If you're an older bloke who requires and enjoys the extended foreplay, I could see why you might consider the half hour. Otherwise, considering I've never had the desire for a candlelit bath in a hoor's flat, I'll keep the 20 quid and shower at home, thanks. None of us (except Taz, of course) are paying for the bathroom facilities, after all.

Offline bluetable

Agreed. Though I can understand if you want to take longer over it, provided the girl is even half-attractive and you have enough of a pulse to even bother with the punt to begin with, 15 min should be more than enough to cum once, especially if you're testing the water on a first punt. 30 min for one pop is therefore usually unnecessarily long and expensive for me. Unless there's only a tenner difference, 15 min every time.

At the other end, I am on on the younger side, but still usually find two fucks in half an hour a bit rushed and many girls don't even allow it. A 2nd pop in that time is usually the result of me whacking one off myself with the girl at my side, her hands on my balls, her tongue in my mouth, and even then can still be a struggle. My first punt with Darcy Rose, which happened to be my first fuck for a few months at the time, was the only time I've managed it comfortably.

I often find 45 min ample for two pops (if the girl offers it) and can often be the best value in that sense, depending on her pricing. That extra 15 min in-between really seems to make a difference. I can't say I've ever tried 3 in an hour, but usually after a good couple, I couldn't be less interested. As a result, like 30 min for one pop, an hour for two seems excessively long.

Like I said though, it all depends on how the girl has priced herself. Quite often, an hour is the best value, includes services not offered shorter bookings and is obviously perfect for those who can batter out a 3rd.
I agree with what the man with no name says, my experience (early 30s now), is that 15 min is enough for 1 pop, but 30 min isn't enough for 2 pops, so I usually go 15 min the first time to test her out, or just go the whole hour if I'm sure I'll like her.
But each to their own, of course, not judging anyone!!

Offline weewilly

I've never had a 15 min quickie before. I normally would go for a hour booking due to vfm but when I have settled for a half hour will easily pop twice

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I've been told I will be shipping out soon so carefully planning my next shot as it may be a while until next time.

Probably going to opt for the HH so theres no rush. Call me a big jessie but I enjoy a sweaty cuddle as much as the main event. Shouldnt be too difficult in this heat.

That said though, I am in very little doubt after 5 months stuck on a tub with 20 men I will happily go for a 15min uninterested Romanian smash and dash!

ickydicky

I've never had a 15 min quickie before. I normally would go for a hour booking due to vfm but when I have settled for a half hour will easily pop twice

lucky you. if you can do the 2pops in hh then its great value. as is an hour if you can manage 3

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I have only booked 1hr but as I don't do WG's (less than 5 I reckon) that much I keep on being mugged off by the ladies who offer 1 pop policies. Happened recently and was gutted as I popped in 20 mins into a 1hr booking. Couldn't be arsed to argue and it was a sgane as sge seemed nice but it was 'agency rules' apparently

WBW

Offline auldie63

I have only booked 1hr but as I don't do WG's (less than 5 I reckon) that much I keep on being mugged off by the ladies who offer 1 pop policies. Happened recently and was gutted as I popped in 20 mins into a 1hr booking. Couldn't be arsed to argue and it was a sgane as sge seemed nice but it was 'agency rules' apparently

WBW
Jesus man it ain't rocket science, B4 you book confirm what is on offer on the phone, when you get there do the same B4 you part with the cash, if at any point it's not what you want, keep your cash and get out of Dodge.
It's amazing how many completely change their attitude when it looks like the wonga is off.

Jesus man it ain't rocket science, B4 you book confirm what is on offer on the phone, when you get there do the same B4 you part with the cash, if at any point it's not what you want, keep your cash and get out of Dodge.
It's amazing how many completely change their attitude when it looks like the wonga is off.

I know I know. It was a n00b mistake and an outcall so wasn't thinking straight once she arrived. I have since learnt my lesson

Offline auldie63

All that "agency rules", pish, that is absolute bollocks. FFS she is in your place so how is the agency going to find out what you get up to? Are you going to complain to them because she gave you another go in the 40 or so minutes left that you had paid for?
Some of these girls are just money grabbing tarts, you really should stick up a -ve review on here on her.

Burnside

All that "agency rules", pish, that is absolute bollocks. FFS she is in your place so how is the agency going to find out what you get up to? Are you going to complain to them because she gave you another go in the 40 or so minutes left that you had paid for?
Some of these girls are just money grabbing tarts, you really should stick up a -ve review on here on her.
+1 It's not that were being nosy more wanting to know who to avoid. :scare:
I have done 6 positive reviews, and would wanna see them again, so that's a sign of a good punt for punters that might have been a wee bit unsure of the lass in the past. :rolleyes:

Fellas fellas

I have actually stuck the review up, but it's a bit pointless given that the AW profile dissapeared. She was European (probably Romanian) pruporting to be British and she wasn't Indepdendent as there was a Sergei in a car waiting for her.

I was furious but I didn't let it show. Again picture the scene....outcall to a hotel (lots of business folk around) it's 11.30pm or whatever and I don't want to get it into a slanging match argument with a WG. It was just annoying as the 1st round and services were excellent. I should have confirmed before hand

WBW

jon75

My preference is defo hh. Sometimes it's difficult for me to manage one pop in that time,so av no chance in a 15 minute booking :D

Same here, I only started visiting w/g from feb. this year and I've had 16x1 hour appointments, I always make sure that I can make use of the full hour, although the one pop is me done, I'm envious of the 30 minute booker's.

Burnside

That was a bonus joining u.k.p, as i had been tempted to punt a Romanion then i read the reviews of them on here :scare:, and that was enough to put me off seeing one. :manhater: