Author Topic: Best Blonde experience in Berlin  (Read 2569 times)

pierre

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Guys,

I will be going to Berlin next week, and I am looking forward to experience a beautiful Blonde girl. Any good recommendations? I have checked few profiles from Kaufmich.... but no idea how good they are. Any help?

Thank you,
Pierre

JazzMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No chance.
Never seen a Romania Blonde.


FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Guys,

I will be going to Berlin next week, and I am looking forward to experience a beautiful Blonde girl. Any good recommendations? I have checked few profiles from Kaufmich.... but no idea how good they are. Any help?

Thank you,
Pierre

Realistically you would do well to go artimes where most blondes are bleeched hair, fake tits and you will cone across car walk models, to bbw, to milfs.

Plenty if of reports.

pierre

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Realistically you would do well to go artimes where most blondes are bleeched hair, fake tits and you will cone across car walk models, to bbw, to milfs.

Plenty if of reports.

Sure.. I will give a try with Artimes. However, what I like is to keep a good memory of the experience I had later on... so that's why want to engage with some one who has her pics online.


Offline Jerboa

Sure.. I will give a try with Artimes. However, what I like is to keep a good memory of the experience I had later on... so that's why want to engage with some one who has her pics online.

You lost me fella, how would pictures online keep a good memory, compared to a hot looking blonde at Artemis???? I have no trouble remembering what rude stuff Jenna did to me with her 1500cc massive tits!

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You lost me fella, how would pictures online keep a good memory, compared to a hot looking blonde at Artemis???? I have no trouble remembering what rude stuff Jenna did to me with her 1500cc massive tits!

What?

Damn you...she told me I was the special one...

pierre

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ok as you suggest will hit Artemis. I am.thinking of going on either Tuesday or Wednesday. I see on the website that Wednesday is Lingerie. What do you guys recommend... this is my first time to FKK...

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Ok as you suggest will hit Artemis. I am.thinking of going on either Tuesday or Wednesday. I see on the website that Wednesday is Lingerie. What do you guys recommend... this is my first time to FKK...

Unfortunately I think you will get eaten by the sharks :(

Offline Jerboa

Unfortunately I think you will get eaten by the sharks :(

Yes he may well get eaten by the sharks, depends how lucky he is, and if he makes a schoolboy error.

pierre

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes he may well get eaten by the sharks, depends how lucky he is, and if he makes a schoolboy error.

OK... so what are these errors.... How can I get the best experience. Is there a way to fake my experience in FKK?

fredpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
OK... so what are these errors.... How can I get the best experience. Is there a way to fake my experience in FKK?

Just keep reminding them who won the war and you'll be fine

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
OK... so what are these errors.... How can I get the best experience. Is there a way to fake my experience in FKK?

Refuse to wear the robe, instead use a small towel as a loin cloth and they will know you are experienced.

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Or cover your dick with a 5 euto note !

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Or cover your dick with a 5 euto note !

No, that would suggest her is poor...

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline adindas

OK... so what are these errors.... How can I get the best experience. Is there a way to fake my experience in FKK?

- No underwear like anyone else in FKK.
- Stick to your mind you are there to have fun not to help people.
- Practice to say no without hurting other people.
- It is a game where you are in control, it is your hard earning cash, so spend to the girl you want to meet not because someone is forcing you or be nice to you.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:41:21 pm by adindas »

Offline Jerboa

OK... so what are these errors.... How can I get the best experience. Is there a way to fake my experience in FKK?

Have you had a read at the wiki guide to fkk clubs that I wrote? Some sound advice, like don't walk in like a startled deer in the headlights, many first timers show this, and the sharks can read it and smell blood, OK for most guys walking into a club with 50 hot naked chicks can be a bit intimidating at first, don't be, it your money they want, so you be the boss, be confident, smile and enjoy it, don't be afraid to say no thank you, the real popular girls in clubs never need to approach guys, lie and tell them you've been to Saunaclubs before, and know how they work and the prices before you go, never wear your boxers under your robe, you will be rumbled as a clueless newbie.