Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel's of Ipswich (Lisa)  (Read 4141 times)

Offline longstu72

External Link/Members Only

I fancied a massage with a HE and having seen a lot of the EE girls in Ipswich and been disappointed on the whole, I thought I would visit Rachel's - a place I had passed many times but never really visited.

Comms
I phoned up to see if they were open - it does seem to be pot luck as some reviews have stated. Was told how much massage price was and was given a range from £30 to £50 to be discussed with the girl. She also told me who was working, Charlene (IIRC) and Lisa.

Just out of the town centre, near a few busy offices but a quick look left and right before I crossed the road to see if I recognised anyone and I headed for their door. There is good parking less than a 100yds away, and the train station is a leisurely walk.

Premises

Fairly anonymous from the outside, looks like a lady's health salon - indeed, Lisa told me they often get calls from ladies asking about eyebrow tints etc. OK inside, could do with a lick of paint but clean and tidy. I was met inside by Lisa who went through the prices again and took £15 for a half hour massage

Physical

Lisa is of mixed heritage, I think, and is fairly attractive. Slim and nice boobs, I'm crap at ageing people so I won't but I would say upwards of 30 ish??

And so to business...

Lisa offers me a shower and a drink, I took a water guessing that Chateu Neuf d' Pape wasn't available. She returned and told me that £30 was topless, £40 was naked and £50 was body to body. Seeing as it's that dodgy part of the month where you start checking the bank balance before you do anything, I just opted for topless. Nice boobs as I said, and I could touch too. Lisa was very friendly and chatty without being overly so.

I laid on my front and had a fairly good massage, nothing too strenuous (Thai for example) but a nice rubdown with oil (talc was offered too), and she started edging closer to my balls, giving them a wee tickle now and then before returning to back, legs and bum.

Asked me to turn over, and again an all over rub down with the odd brush against the nether regions, enough to tease the old fella and wake him up. Nice sensual teasing turned into gently rubbing with an explosive HE.

Conclusion

Enjoyed myself, sometimes I like to do something a little different - instead of pumping away at an EE cracker who is probably there against her will and just making noises and a few Euro's, I thought it was a nice way to pass a half hour.

This is my first review on here, but I have been punting for many years - hopefully I'll put some new ones up over the coming weeks/months/years!

Offline socks

Great review mate thank you. Added to my list of possibles for the rare occasions I find myself lost in ipswich!

Offline longstu72

Cheers, Socks!

Any recommendations you have of girls in the area - I like petite beauties pref British but the odd independent EE is also sexy!

Offline steveng1982

Good review thanks.  Does the website actually show anything I've looked on quite a few occasions and it's just the name and number.  Is there anyway of viewing who's working there

Offline longstu72

unfortunately not - Apparently Sarah is the most popular there, but I don't know when she works - I guess calling and finding out who is working is the only way of knowing.

Offline davidac

Thanks for the review, have often thought about trying there as I have a weakness for a massage with HE. Just to check, you paid £45 for half hour (£15 & £30 topless)?

Simplysimon

Are any other services offered at all

Offline socks

Cheers, Socks!

Any recommendations you have of girls in the area - I like petite beauties pref British but the odd independent EE is also sexy!
Not in ipswich I'm afraid. Is norwich any use?

Offline longstu72

Offline socks

Norwich would be fine
Saw her a few years back (different name, pre boob job) and still get hard thinking about the session. Must go back one day really!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hannah's petite and well reviewed. Seen her 2 or 3 times, a bit passive so take the lead and she'll go with all on her list in my experience!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline longstu72

Hmmmm, the HL grows!

Gonna see Strumpet4u later this month, looking forward to that!