Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tastey trina in Bristol  (Read 910 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been around since March 2013 but strangely not a single UKP review.  :unknown:

Profile says she duos with her mate but no link.  :(

Also says she enjoys A Levels but in her FAQ she says she doesn't do anal.   :wackogirl: :dash: Maybe she enjoys studying is what she means? :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline JimmySW

I have some notes on her that must of come from UKP I guess:

Waste of time she messes you around and then rushes everything not worth it. She is one of those who makes out she is doing you a favour.

Despite all the warnings, I allowed my cock to do my thinking and booked Tammy Lee 'and mate' at a particularly scabby hotel that is actually quite fitting for her/their services.

Both girls are at least 40, neither are particularly 'hot' and despite a reasonable 2 girl cock suck it all took place in about 10 minutes and I was hurried out of there.

Rushed, conned by the pics on the AW website and given, the other available talent on AW for genuine two- girl cock sucks and fucks, this pair are to be avoided.

Offline Roth

I have some notes on her that must of come from UKP I guess:

Waste of time she messes you around and then rushes everything not worth it. She is one of those who makes out she is doing you a favour.

Despite all the warnings, I allowed my cock to do my thinking and booked Tammy Lee 'and mate' at a particularly scabby hotel that is actually quite fitting for her/their services.

Both girls are at least 40, neither are particularly 'hot' and despite a reasonable 2 girl cock suck it all took place in about 10 minutes and I was hurried out of there.

Rushed, conned by the pics on the AW website and given, the other available talent on AW for genuine two- girl cock sucks and fucks, this pair are to be avoided.

Thanks for the intel Jimmy. :thumbsup: :(