Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Safia - Derby  (Read 3470 times)

24 review(s) for Britishdesibeauty (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for xfemme fatalex (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
24 review(s) for britishdesibeautyx (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline ghostpunter1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications

Started off through AW. Moved onto texts. Arranged meet a few days in advance as most of us know Safia, is at times, difficult to get hold of.

Price

£80 - 30 mins

Location/Incall

Parking in the church car park near by. No problems with parking. All discreet. Off a busy main road so very easy to blend in. Quick text and given instructions to incall flat. Decent looking flat, nice, tidy bedroom. A little too dark in the room IMHO.

Appearance

Fucking gorgeous! Slim, large enhanced tits, tall (especially in those stripper heels) and friendly. Very pretty face. She was wearing a tight dress with sexy underwear, but that soon came off.

Services

DFK
OWO
CIM
Teasing
Reverse Oral
Rimming on her

Safia is very friendly and accommodating. She is very pleasing to the eye. I've been wanting to meet her for qutie some time, so when I finally managed to arrange a meet, I was looking forward to it greatly. Had a hard-on, as soon as I stepped into her flat and saw her. Knew this was going to be fun!  :sarcastic:

Sat on the bed, chatting a little while (weather, politics, students, how much of a dick Donald Trump is  :yahoo:). I must say that Safia is a little shy when it comes to initiating, and she asks "where do you want me?", quite a lot throughout the meet, which I find a little off-putting. I like the WG's to take control and take charge of the situation, but this was not much of an issue, as I was frigging horny and just wanted to get on with the action.

Started with the kissing, very nice. Really got into it, nice full on DFK. Her lips are so soft and you just want to kiss them all day :dance:. Lots of tongue action as well.
She stripped off from her dress and lay on the bed, as I became acquainted with her freshly shaven, smooth and I must say Juicy pussy. Licked her out with some fingering as she grabbed my head and held it in place, knowing that I had hit the spot (or she was a brilliant actress), she came, as I moved over to her tits giving her nipples a good sucking. Lots of kissing throughout.

Lay on the bed, and this is where Safia really excels. She gives a mean ass blow-job. Her technique is awesome. It feels awesome, and I was finding it difficult to control myself from exploding right there in her mouth. Whenever I got close, I would lean up and kiss her for a while, calming myself down.  :wacko:
Moved onto 69, as she sat on my face, and I dived right into her now soaking cunt. Lapping up her juices, and sucking her clit, as she devoured on my cock. She came for the second time over my face.

Got Safia to kneel down on the floor, as I bend down and gave her ass some attention, rimming her. I must say one of the best asses I've tasted in a while.  :unknown:. What can I say, I'm a booty muncher!  :cool:
Conscious of the time, I asked her to get on her knees, and suck my cock, as I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. She sucked it hard and fast, just the way I like it, as I finally let go and exploded deep into her mouth. Felt fucking amazing, as I just had a knee buckling orgasm! She doesn't swallow, don't know if she usually does, but this is of no concern to me. Once my cum's come out of my cock into your mouth, don't care what you do with it!  :rolleyes: :P :lol:

Sorry, forget to mention, those eyes when she looks at you with her mouth full of your cock!!!!!  :wacko: Drives you wild!  :yahoo:

Quick shower, and a little chat and off I went!!!

Recommend

Definitely. Trying to sort out a date I am available to go and see her again!  :music: :thumbsup:

Offline token11

Really good review, I love a good Indian girl

Offline ghostpunter1

Cheers mate. She's definitely worth a visit, if you haven't already done so!  :drinks:

Offline m@rk

Deffo next on my list after luciebee...

Where's she based mate?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Where's she based mate?

In Derby, few minutes drive from Kedlestone Road.

She is currently not working, having gone under the surgeon's knife last week.

Keep checking her profile for any announcements on her return.

Offline ghostpunter1

Where's she based mate?

You'll definitely be enjoying her a lot more, once you go to see her after she returns from her op!  :D

I'm a sucker for a girl with a big, nicely shaped behind!  :lol: :cool: :yahoo:

Offline Safiaxo

• Service Provider
Hey guys I can't announce on there for certain reasons , however , I should be back right at the start of July :)
I've had my op now and slowly healing ..
It really looks Amazing now , have a perfect hour glass figure and big bum! :) xx
If any of my clients want to see the before and after just message me !:) xx
And for anyone else I will be uploading all the pictures in my private gallery when healed :) xxx
I know this isn't for promoting or whatever but, I worry if my friends find out on my profile hence why I can't announce anything on AW, however, I know they won't know about UK punting xxx

And thanks for my review by the way ^_^Mwah xxx

Offline ghostpunter1

It really looks Amazing now , have a perfect hour glass figure and big bum! :) xx

Now that is awesome!  :yahoo:

Hope you recover very soon Safia!  :drinks: