Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LindaLovemuch near Victoria Station  (Read 6385 times)

18 review(s) for LindaLovemuch (10 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline russell sprout

External Link/Members Only

£140 for an hour

Comms: Very good

Flat: pokey basement flat possibly in a hotel (neither of those 2 facts I care about) - access was not through a main door.

Currently no reviews on here for this girl. I have to say that I proceeded with trepidation since she was my Plan C. She's really not the body type I usually go for at all but fancied a change - oh man, what a change it was! She has a fantastic body, her arse is amazing! She has great tits. She's curves everywhere and not in the "overweight" sense that "curvy" usually means. We seemed to hit it off pretty quickly and got down to some french kissing after my shower, she has great, kissable lips. Her attitude is top drawer and is obviously very passionate. Oral went both ways (uncovered) and sex was in multiple positions.

I'm the type of guy that doesn't really go into a punt with a shopping list of things I want to do. I prefer to go with the flow and see what happens. On this occasion what happened was a pretty exhilirating punt!

Would I visit again: hell yes!

Offline Cabbots

Can I ask what in particular made it so exhilarating for you? Was it the attitude? Service? As you've said there's no info on this girl so any detail you can give will help!

Offline russell sprout

Maybe it was a combination of different body type (for me) with attitude and service. Perhaps also when you're down to a plan C punt you may not be ever so hopeful?

Mendra

I'm the type of guy that doesn't really go into a punt with a shopping list of things I want to do. I prefer to go with the flow and see what happens.
Would I visit again: hell yes!
+1

I will be visiting!

Offline ukchap

Her profile currently shows "Kensal Rise" as her location? Not nearly as convenient as Victoria for me! :(

Mendra

Offline russell sprout

She looks Brazilian. True?
I would have said so but we conversed in spanish and I thought Brazilians spoke portugese? I'm no expert though. Her profile says spannish  :unknown:

Offline JamesRockford

She's curves everywhere and not in the "overweight" sense that "curvy" usually means.

:lol:

Not a cliche at all.

Offline watfordmark73

I was all set to visit her, sent a text without reply then found this profile.
Sabrina.Sensual

Mmmm, same set of pics. Different locations. Maybe Linda is the real deal and sabrina isn't, but something for sure isn't right.
I just run at the sight of dodgy.

Offline bediscrete

Damn
I so wanted the original profile to be true.
Perhaps the OP can help/explain?

Offline russell sprout

The girl I saw is linked in the op, maybe she has two profiles?

I don't know what you mean when you say thst you wanted it to be real

Offline bediscrete

I was (and still am) thinking of a visit if she returns to Victoria.
Question is - which profile would I contact?
Apologies if my earlier post was unclear

Offline russell sprout

Oh ok. I can only really advise that you contact the profile in the op.

I'd also like to see her again (if shes back in Victoria)