Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite beauty near Warren Street  (Read 4481 times)

17 review(s) for blonde sky (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline russell sprout

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

£100 for an hour

Comms: Very good

I think I decided to try her out based on a review I read here. Sky is Polish, very friendly and really quite passionate. She has a good body, a few tattoos and nice tits. She is attractive and currently wears braces on her teeth (not that it makes any difference to me).

After a shower the punt started with some prolonged (not in a bad way) FK, again she's really quite passionate with this and I think it set us both up for a good rest of the hour. There was plenty of oral (both ways) and sex in several positions. I chose to unload in mish. We didn't have that long to chat afterwards but she is very easy to talk to, good English, and really makes the effort.

I had another shower before leaving.

Would I visit again: yes - this kind of service for 100 quid an hour would be too good to pass up on.

Red_baron

Offline Clipit

What is her face like? Not much about this and wondering as you can't see much. Read somewhere that she used to have braces, is that still the case?

Offline HighlyMotivated

The original petite beauty has retired, which is a damn shame. Her mate Lena has taken over her profile

Offline The_Don

The original petite beauty has retired, which is a damn shame.  Her mate Lena has taken over her profile

Looks like Lena to me from the current A/W profile pictures

hot blonde lena

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I posted some screen shots of Sky in my review:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pictures: Don't show her face and limited amount of her body

The girl: Short to mid length blonde hair, size 6-8, 5.1, Mid 20's, real tits (C cup) with very nice nipples.
Good shape A$$ and slim body wise (a nice little package). With a few tattoos, that are not visible in public gallery.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile: 

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

So the profile been swapped I have added some screen shots (note the lack of tattoos)

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:24:31 pm by The_Don »

Offline bediscrete

The original petite beauty has retired, which is a damn shame. Her mate Lena has taken over her profile
Shame indeed
I thought the OWO was too good to miss if it was really Sky.
Lena had mixed reviews under her old profile