Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Cardiff bay  (Read 3524 times)

58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

I sent text to Kandice hoping to arrange a meeting for Friday.  She texted back to ask if a Thursday booking would be ok as she could not meet Friday.  Meeting was arranged and post code was provided.  Kandice is based in Cardiff Bay in a large apartment block.  I arrived on time and Kandice provided code for security gates as well as good directions to her building and apartment number.

Kandice is very attractive with red hair and a great body with enhanced (but very nice) breasts.  She is also very pleasant and provides good conversation.  She provided all the services I wanted which was mainly a girlfriend experience.  These included OWO, reverse oral, DFK and also a bit of tie and tease (first time I have been handcuffed).  Enjoyed every minute and came during penetrative sex quite quickly which can be unusual for me.

After the sex we talked for a while and then I showered - I also had one at start of meeting.  Apartment was comfortable and clean.  I will certainly be returning again at a late date and I would recommend Kandice to anybody.

np500

Nice one ,  handcuffs, not tried that one , got me thinking, I was supposed to go this evening but my work and her gym appointment, We could't match times so I'll be there next week sometime, joy .

Offline mrdiamond77

I had my second booking with Kandice yesterday.  Just as good if not better than my first meeting.  Very friendly girl, great sex.  I think I have found my new regular in Cardiff, although she will be touring quite often now, mainly in Birmingham.

Offline PMAC123

Going to see someone for an hour tonight - debating between Kandice and someone more about the usual 100-120 price, for example the Brazilian place or one of the fit Romanians that have popped up recently. Would you say she is way better than the usual girls around that price range? I'm trying to figure out if the extra is worth it

np500

In my book she is, ( kandice ) I've got a booking tonight, ( not kandice ) booked a week ago, didn't know it was going to be this hot, actually gone and bought a electric fan to point at the bed area, dib dib,  always prepared, yes I was in the scouts a long fucking time ago ! No I'm not bringing the fan home with me !
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:16:48 pm by np500 »

Offline mrdiamond77

Going to see someone for an hour tonight - debating between Kandice and someone more about the usual 100-120 price, for example the Brazilian place or one of the fit Romanians that have popped up recently. Would you say she is way better than the usual girls around that price range? I'm trying to figure out if the extra is worth it

In my opinion she is worth the little bit extra - as is Savvie who I have also reviewed recently.  Can't comment on the Brazilian girls as I have not seen any of them but I have had some bad experiences with Romanian girls in Cardiff.

Offline ghow16

I see Kandice's prices have gone up to £170 an hour

Offline mrdiamond77

I see Kandice's prices have gone up to £170 an hour

I think she's touring at the moment so maybe she's just put them up for a while.  See what she's charging when she returns to Cardiff.

Gatchaman

Offline paul_2407

Kandice is wonderful. Friendly and chatty when we met, and obviously into the sex too. I reckon she's got just the right amount of GFE/PSE that I enjoy once in a while

np500

She finished me off in about 35 mins the first time I saw her, I couldn't hang on any longer, but I have survived up to 50 min, which I was very proud of, been trying to go back the last couple of weeks , but she has to tour more and does a hotel in Cardiff , but every time I've looked to book she's been in Birmingham, etc but hope to see her in a week ish , I never last the hour but great fun trying !

Offline mrdiamond77

She finished me off in about 35 mins the first time I saw her, I couldn't hang on any longer, but I have survived up to 50 min, which I was very proud of, been trying to go back the last couple of weeks , but she has to tour more and does a hotel in Cardiff , but every time I've looked to book she's been in Birmingham, etc but hope to see her in a week ish , I never last the hour but great fun trying !

Kandice told me last time I saw her that she might be spending more time in Birmingham in the future.  I think she had noisy neighbours in the apartments where she was staying in Cardiff Bay.  Good to know she will be still working in Cardiff sometimes though.

np500

Yep, guys knocking wrong door, how do you knock the wrong door when she clearly sends you her door number  ? Ain't rocket science ffs !