Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunnydiamond  (Read 1307 times)

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any more Intel on this lass? Done a quick search on here but it doesn't bring much up.

Will be in Leeds tomorrow according to her profile, she's on my hotlist but I genuinely can't remember putting her on there!

Could be interested, if anyone can recommend?

Cheers chaps  :hi:

Offline Jaylincs555

I saw her in Doncaster last year. Fit body, good attitude but I remember feeling a bit put out because once I'd popped I was straight out the door despite having plenty of time left. Bit of a conveyer belt but enjoyable all the same.

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the feedback. I'm toying with having a 15 minute quickie with her to check her out, so the conveyor belt issue wouldn't bother me necessarily, this time.

We'll see - all kind of depends if she gets back to me  :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me SD good spot. She's got a right rack on her !!!! Titwanktastic comes to mind :D

Reckon if she turns out alright I may have to go visit the twins and apply some lube  :diablo:.

Offline chandlerhandler

She used to go by the name of Diamond of Sheffield a few years ago, & had her own website, I was attracted to some of the photos then & they are still on her profile now. I saw her at Katies Moulin Rouge in Doncaster 3 years or so ago & to be honest she didn't float my boat, maybe it was just a parlour type experience & her independant service level is better. She also appeared older than I expected her to be.

Offline doncasterduncan

Agreed with all the above feedback, I met her a year or so ago in Doncaster cheap hotel, there's nothing really wrong with her, quite fit, false tits as I remember, but the experience was quite processional - little bit of everything then out the door before you know it. I remember thinking even at £50 there is better value to be had elsewhere.....

Offline Jaylincs555

Agreed with all the above feedback, I met her a year or so ago in Doncaster cheap hotel, there's nothing really wrong with her, quite fit, false tits as I remember, but the experience was quite processional - little bit of everything then out the door before you know it. I remember thinking even at £50 there is better value to be had elsewhere.....

My feelings exactly.

I also remember her tits being too sensitive to play with.

Offline Paul1738

Has she taken over someone's profile? As she's on my Hotlist and I don't remember putting her on it.