Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia @ Cosmopolitan  (Read 613 times)

Offline Alonsoh

This was my second ever punt and first time in Cosmopolitan. I actually really liked the venue, it had quite a unique charm about it. I booked Claudia in advance over the phone after hearing a description of the girls. I was trying to cross reference the girls working with the reviews I'd read on here but was getting mixed up with the names. So picked Claudia. I saw Ivanna in reception too who looked great too.

Claudia is a blonde (non natural) German(?) girl with natural breasts (not massive but big enough for me), a slim figure, a firm bum and a tattoo on her lower back. She looked early-mid 20s. Out of her heels she was pretty small - I'd say 5'3ish. Know it's an odd thing to pick out, but her skin was amazing, I absolutely loved the feel of it against mine. It was so soft.

Claudia was very friendly with a great smile. She was incredibly easy to talk to and seemed like a genuinely nice girl. Considering this was my first time in a parlor, she made me feel very comfortable. The only awkwardness was me sometimes needing to ask her to repeat herself. That's probably more my fault because I don't come into contact with many foreign accents. She offered OWO, french kissing and some domination stuff. I'm only after a vanilla service so didn't choose any extras. She said that her, and most girls at Cosmo didn't allow fingering.

Was offered a massage which I obviously refused so she started with oral which was very good. Loved the way she kept smiling and making eye contact. Then it was on to reverse cowgirl, cowgirl and finished in missionary. Thought I'd blown my load too soon but turns out the 30m was up anyway. Time really did fly by. Should also note that there weren't any unbelievable sex noises, it was all very natural. It felt real.

My only criticism was that there was very little kissing. I understand that French kissing as she said, cost extra, but I like quite a bit of normal kissing.

Overall it was very very good. I will certainly go back to Cosmopolitan again and would see Claudia again in the future. I can't really see anyone being disappointed with Claudia. It should be noted though that she is my type, and as mentioned above, this was only my 2nd punt. So I don't have a massive sample size of previous WG to go off.

I paid 45 (I think) in the VIP room (30m)

Would love to hear more recommendations from Cosmopolitan from those of you who have sampled a few of the girls!

Orgasmatron76

I've only been to Cosmo once, that's not a reflection on the place because I also liked it. I saw a girl called Jessica, I can't remember what nationality she said she was. She's attractive, brunette, mid 20s, firm fit body and small tits I think. No kissing or owo but she did allow reverse o for no extra cost. Definitely a thumbs up from me. I've been going to selecta and ss recently but fancy a trip back to Cosmo, when I do I'll post a review.

Cheers guys