Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maria massage  (Read 2648 times)

22 review(s) for maria-massage (20 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mobo777

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review gentleman so please bare that in mind.
Paid a visit to the above lady recently and paid £50 for 30mins body to body massage.
Easy to find fairly modern abode, near to the barras and clear instructions were given to me by the lady in question and all in all comms were efficient and professional.
Upon entering I would agree with some previous reviewers, Marias figure is superb, she's tall and leggy with lovely dark hair and definitely a brazilian vibe about her...No stunner which was a shame but still a sexy lady.
Onto my massage which was on a table and it was clear from the start that this was no massage...she merely rubbed me up and down which wasnt unpleasant but then started to fondle my balls from behind whilst kissing my back and ass. Wwhen I responded she stripped, got onto the bed and carried out a body to body massage...again, nice, well lets face it, relaxing on my front with a naked woman rubbing her herself up your back is no chore, but not exactly mind blowing.
I then turned over and she immediately went down on me, uncovered. My hands were all over her tits, stroking her pussy and lightly fingering her ass as she did.

Then onto the bed, more uncovered oral, me on my knees, maria on all fours with her ass in the air and gently sucking me off. Not deepthroat but still very horny.
On with a condom and we then fucked with her riding me before me giving it to her from behind and this I'd reccomend as her figure and ass is deff her best selling point.
I withdrew, removed the condom and got her to suck me again before she cupped my balls and wanked me to completion.

She then cleaned me up and we said our goodbyes.
All in all a nice woman, mid to late thirties, smoking hot figure and a reasonable good fuck.
I'd have no hesitation in reccomending gents for a decent punt for £50, no complaints, however if i was feeling adventurous once more I'd prob look elsewhere before venturing back..
Hope this helps, any questions I'd be happy to answer as best I can.

ickydicky

she is getting decent reviews but £50 for one pop is not for me

Cleanliving1

mobo777

yeah i get it....she's fairly decent if honest just not earth shattering...

and no my good fellow...i went for cim and she damned near got close....the oral was pretty much to completion just right at the end it reverted to a handjob finish...

Burnside

Welcome, and Glad you enjoyed your punt with Maria. :hi:
Every review, and my experience of her seems slightly different, unless she just wants a change to each booking, but she is a good v.f.m punt. :D
Forgot welcome to the Brad pitt club, if you see her old profile reviews you'll know what were talking about. :cool:

Burnside

Are you telling me you want 2 pops for 50 notes. :bomb:
There is no way i could have cum twice yesterday, as Maria drained my 1 pop right out of me, and went home shagged out. :yahoo:

ickydicky

no i couldnt manage 2 pops in hh. which is why i go for 15mins or an hour. straight home shagged out were you :D prefer few pints of lager after a punt :drinks:

Offline auldie63

There is no way you would have time to get 2 pops with Maria in hh, as any of the new members of the Brad Pitt club will tell you, you tight shit.  :angry:  :hi:

ickydicky

There is no way you would have time to get 2 pops with Maria in hh, as any of the new members of the Brad Pitt club will tell you, you tight shit.  :angry:  :hi:

as i have just said i could NOT manage 2 pops in hh auldie and i am an auldie to. which, to repeat, is why i usually go for the 15min quickie which gives me a pop, or an hour which is a more relaxed punt and gives me enough time for 2 pops .  :)

Burnside

+1

Offline seeker

Ffs
A Brad Pitt
Face off  :D
Obviously some Brad pitts are more
Brad pit than other Brad pitts :crazy:
Im not a member  :cool:

mobo777

ok guys I give in...

what the f***in hell is the brad pitt club...??

feel free to rip the piss out of the newbie btw...i can handle it... :unknown:

Burnside

ok guys I give in...

Think this might help you out pal. :cool:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89677.0

mobo777

none the wiser burnside me old mucka..

however if its an allusion to the gender of said professional, i can confirm that this was an entirely intact female i encountered...

Burnside

Yes she is all woman alright. :coolgirl:

Offline auldie63

ok guys I give in...

The Brad Pitt club refers to chaps like yourself upon whom Maria has seen fit to bestow her ample favours.
A couple of members had come on here with reviews bemoaning the fact that all they had got was a massage, I can't remember if they got HR too, and weren't happy.
It was pointed out to them that they must be ugly shits, as several of us had gotten the full Maria treatment without asking for it.
And so the Brad Pitt club was born to differenciate between those who get the 'full monty', from her and are in it, and the rest.
Welcome to the club!

Burnside

The Brad Pitt club refers to chaps like yourself upon whom Maria has seen fit to bestow her ample favours.
A couple of members had come on here with reviews bemoaning the fact that all they had got was a massage, I can't remember if they got HR too, and weren't happy.
It was pointed out to them that they must be ugly shits, as several of us had gotten the full Maria treatment without asking for it.
And so the Brad Pitt club was born to differenciate between those who get the 'full monty', from her and are in it, and the rest.
Welcome to the club!
Well said auldie, and i think It's a great market ploy by Maria by advertising a massage, as it looks like if she doesn't seem interested in you your just getting a massage that is clearly stated in her profile. :cool:
I think she likes to change things around a bit for her bookings, as every review seems to have something different in them, and i must admit at one stage i didn't think i was getting the full monty. :unknown:
She must have taken a liking to Frank for me to join the Brad Pitt club. :dance:

mobo777

Good to know!

Many thanks gentlemen..