Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Andrew - Crawley  (Read 904 times)

1 review(s) for Wet.Lady (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Sexy.Morena xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jayxxxxx

[Links fixed by admin]

External Link/Members Only

Bait & switched with this girl linked above, however as it was 50/50 with who I wanted to book as booked below which was switched.

As I liked what I saw I didn't mind, a quick search of the dataBase had no info on Andree,

Looks

Felt attracted to her as she was quite curvy but not by any means fat, and wow a great set of natural breasts,  the hooter wasn't as big as her photos suggest if that puts you off.

Services

Limited beyond belief, the only redeeming factor , I was only looking for a pump and dump.

No kissing whatever
No touching any part of her lady area
Limited touching of nipples
Oral was good but didn't last long - only did oral with (didn't look like owo was on offer at all not that this bothered me)
Only positive - she took my load that was it.

Hope this helps steer punters away as her adult work feedback showed no indications of this type of service provider.

Jay

Offline The_Don

Bait & switched with this girl linked above, however as it was 50/50 with who I wanted to book as booked below which was switched.

Removing the "URL" parts will allow clickable address and link reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline Jayxxxxx

Hate doing a review on my way home on my phone as bloody auto correct, hot Andrew lol sounds manly but should have been Hot Andree but now can't seem to modify either arch well sorry guys lol.

Offline The_Don

my phone as bloody auto correct

Happens, to me as well  :dash:

Hate doing a review on my way home

Your sharing and I'm sure some one may find this useful  :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear it wasn't what a positive punt