Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladies without contact numbers  (Read 1011 times)

Gspotter

Hi
I'm new here but not to punting, love the site and the reviews have already helped me with some choices and avoiding others.
A question for everyone- anyone else who's been annoyed by prostitutes who agree to a booking but do not give you any contact information?
Lately, I've had a number of girls confirm by email and say 'I'll be staying at hotel x and will call you 30 minutes before the booking to confirm and then give you the room number'.
This usually works out fine but you have no way of contacting the lady if anything goes awry. Until she calls you don't even know if it is really going to happen. A couple of times I've missed the call because I'd forgotten my phone was on silent mode. Since they're using a private number but don't want to reveal it or text, there's no way of reaching them! And if there is a cancellation you've travelled there for nothing.
It seems a bit hypocritical that they have your number but do not want to give you theirs. Some girls don't give their number on aw but will send it you after a booking is made which is a sensible solution.

Offline socks

Never experienced or indeed heard of anyone operating in this way mate. Must be you :D!

Offline JR

Most of Louise1990's group operate this system not had a problem so far

vw

Most of Louise1990's group operate this system not had a problem so far

Was just about to mention that pimp louise and her pain in the ass hareem, these days its no number no booking for me, I don't want to be loggng on AW to coordinate a meet when out and about.

Gspotter

Off the top of my head, I can mention the following four:
Rebecca Styles
English Teen Jessie
X~Samantha~X
X_Scarlett_X

I don't know sexy Louise but I notice a couple of them link to her. Are they all part of a group?

vw

I don't know sexy Louise but I notice a couple of them link to her. Are they all part of a group?

there is a whole thread her empire of prossies with no numbers.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24233.0

Gspotter

Ok, many thanks! Hadn't realised how extensive a network this is.
Anyway, it seems there is nothing underhanded about it, just a group of girls who link together and may have a manager/pimptress behind the scenes.
I guess the no phone number is standard procedure for the group and they probably have other rules I'm unaware of. The service I've had has been good and the profiles accurate so I'll put up with the inconvenience.

vw

Ok, many thanks! Hadn't realised how extensive a network this is.
Anyway, it seems there is nothing underhanded about it, just a group of girls who link together and may have a manager/pimptress behind the scenes.
I guess the no phone number is standard procedure for the group and they probably have other rules I'm unaware of. The service I've had has been good and the profiles accurate so I'll put up with the inconvenience.

No numbers so the pimp can maintain control business, so the girls cannot do their own thing without her cut I imagine !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
No numbers so the pimp can maintain control business, so the girls cannot do their own thing without her cut I imagine !

At least that's what the pimp thinks.

However, having seen a few of the girls on more than a few occassions....  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Off the top of my head, I can mention the following four:
Rebecca Styles
English Teen Jessie
X~Samantha~X
X_Scarlett_X

Also, bear in mind that although the girls can access their profiles whilst in the hotel, it's usually the pimp who tends to answer the emails (note the general vague responses like "check my likes").

Offline oohermrs

I'm with virtual waster on this - no number, no meeting.  The vast majority do provide a number, so this isn't something you'll come across a lot.