Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyShell69xx  (Read 854 times)

Burnside

Just come across this profile, and has anyone seen her recently.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
I'm 99% sure I've seen her over a year back through the sport, but using a different working name.
The number does ring a bell, but lost a few contacts at the start of the year.
If you could clear a few things up for me like where her flat is, looks, and personality I'll do a review on her if it is the same lass. Going by her reviews it does send out the signals that it is.:unknown:

ickydicky

fb hidden not usually a good sign

Burnside

Seen that, but wondered if anyone on here as seen here, as if it is the same lass i reckon it could of been more like 2 years back when i saw her with a different working name. :unknown:
If it is she will be getting a positive review from me, i deal for the site, but wan't to be sure it is her. :drinks:

ickydicky

cant help with her previous id but charge in and toftt if you like

Burnside

cant help with her previous id but charge in and toftt if you like
She's got 3 reviews on here, but 2 members are banned, and 1 hasn't been online for about a year. :(
So no doubt they will be able to help out, or do you think i should phone her, and say hi this is Frank from the yard, did we see each other about 2 years back, as i wanna do a review for you on u.k.p. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:18:42 pm by Burnside »

ickydicky

She's got 3 reviews on here, but 2 members are banned, and 1 hasn't been online for about a year. :(
So no doubt they will be able to help out, or do you think i should phone her, and say hi this is Frank from the yard, did we see each other about 2 years back, as i wanna do a review for you on u.k.p. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

thot it was sun hill you were at frank :lol:

Burnside

thot it was sun hill you were at frank :lol:
Just dreaming of promotion to New Scotland Yard. :D :D :D :D

ickydicky

i am dreaming of a punt this weekend. sat or sunday. will probably go for a 15min quickie with one of my regulars. at the moment its looking like a splash and dash with lucylonglegs then out for a few pints of ice cold lager in partick. a shoot of cum all over lucylonglegs face alwys puts me i the mood for as few bevvies. :yahoo:

Burnside

i am dreaming of a punt this weekend. sat or sunday. will probably go for a 15min quickie with one of my regulars. at the moment its looking like a splash and dash with lucylonglegs then out for a few pints of ice cold lager in partick. a shoot of cum all over lucylonglegs face alwys puts me i the mood for as few bevvies. :yahoo:
Just rub it in why don't you i know Lucy doesn't sound like my cup of tea, but It's gotta be better than doing a weekend shift in this weather.
I'm still keen to see Busty dana-Lee, but that will be in a while now, as my punting funds are in the red, but her number is displayed on her profile today, and i have saved her number to my phone. :cool:

ickydicky

not your type frank. they are all my type as long as they aint munters. big tits wee tits etc. and as ,long as they do owo and know what they doing. some i fuck some i just let suck me. depends. and in this weather i just want tgo be sucked off. :dance:

Burnside

This isn't answering my questions to the lass of the thread that i started. :dash: :dash:

Offline David1970

I saw her 3/4 years ago in Charring Cross, she is form Ayrishire.
Ugly looking, small and round, nice tits, good shag.
Quite a nice lady and gave me good foot massage after sex.
Would not go back, but not disaster.

Burnside

I saw her 3/4 years ago in Charring Cross, she is form Ayrishire.
Ugly looking, small and round, nice tits, good shag.
Quite a nice lady and gave me good foot massage after sex.
Would not go back, but not disaster.
That's it that is her, :yahoo: i will do a review soon, as she is a cracking punt, but might not get done tonight though. :drinks:

ickydicky

good detective work inspector :cool:

Burnside