Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HELP hooker keeps coming to my place  (Read 3032 times)

jaz2424

a hooker keeps coming saying she has lose her purse and had her engagment ring in her purse
saying her husband is mad because she lost it
what do i do ??

Offline lewisjones23

stop posting shite on the forum and fuck off

just about sums it up

happy to help  :thumbsup:

Offline DickDiver

a hooker keeps coming saying she has lose her purse and had her engagment ring in her purse
what do i do ??

Stop calling your mum a hooker and let her in for a cup of tea. You tool.

Offline PLeisure

vw

what do i do ??

Move house

Stop lying

Put a finger in your bum

Have a duel with the husband

The options are endless !

Offline smiley9

what do i do ??
  Oh dear is it Half term again  :dash:

Offline pumps

Does make you wonder about  the problems these Half term folks have at their age.

I was still innocent to the whole game - loving life at that age  :drinks:

James999

what do i do ??

Tell your Mummuy and then get on with your homework  :music:

cockneybstrd

To have an account since 2013 does suggest this a long term troll rather than a half term spaz.

so have you had a persona recently banned because of another matter ?

Offline Roth

what do i do ??

Nobody likes a tea-leaf.  :(

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
what do i do ??

So she took her engagement ring off but left her wedding ring on?  That doesn't make any sense. If she is married and trying to hide it she would have taken her wedding ring off as well. Her hubby would be pissed she lost her wedding ring it probably wouldn't even notice the engagement ring was missing.  Plus if she left it at yours why not just give it back?

The above is just incase you are not a school kid bored at half term although it is more than likely you are by the way the post is written. 

vw

To have an account since 2013 does suggest this a long term troll rather than a half term spaz.

so have you had a persona recently banned because of another matter ?

Survived 9 half terms 2 summer holidays 3 Easter breaks and 3 Christmas holidays.  A bit to impressive for a school kid.  :wackogirl:

Ben4454

Have a sit down. Grab yourself a hot beverage. In about four years you will be able to punt.  :hi:

JustBrowsing2016

I actually cried of laughter

Offline Zeusthedoc

Survived 9 half terms 2 summer holidays 3 Easter breaks and 3 Christmas holidays.  A bit to impressive for a school kid.  :wackogirl:

It's probably a teacher - bored as fuck on half-term