Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Isabelle - Tower Hill  (Read 4407 times)

10 review(s) for English Isabelle (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

External Link/Members Only

£90 for half an hour incall at a nice hotel in the Tower Hill area.

Isabelle is gorgeous. She has a Mediterranean look but there's no doubting she's English with a strong South London accent. She has long dark hair (extensions) and big eyes. Her body is on the curvier side and the photos on her profile are accurate, some of the pics in the gallery are taken at that top-down angle that seems to make people look slimmer. She's not petite, but not super slim either, a curvy girl - you'd definitely take a second look if you saw her walking by. Great arse, perfect for slapping in doggy, and soft tits, not huge but not small either.

I didn't make a dress request but she was wearing nice black lingerie, stockings, and stripper heels. I like heels but not a fan of the stripper platforms but she was out of them pretty sharpish.

Services: FK, OWO (nice and deep, face fucking but not aggressive), RO and fingers,  sex in doggy (hair pulling and arse slapping allowed) and mish (legs high for deep penetration), finished with CIM and she drained every drop.

I'll probably go back as Isabelle is a great fuck with a good service list and she's really easy to get on with. There were no awkward moments, just a relaxed and friendly girl who is clued up about what she is doing. The one slight negative is that her comms are a bit scatty and we were 10 minutes late getting started as a previous punter was late. All in all, a very good experience and I'm surprised she hasn't got a few more reviews here since there aren't too many British girls with her looks and service list at that price. She only works one day a week which might explain it.

punther

External Link/Members Only

£90 for half an hour incall at a nice hotel in the Tower Hill area.

Isabelle is gorgeous. She has a Mediterranean look but there's no doubting she's English with a strong South London accent. She has long dark hair (extensions) and big eyes. Her body is on the curvier side and the photos on her profile are accurate, some of the pics in the gallery are taken at that top-down angle that seems to make people look slimmer. She's not petite, but not super slim either, a curvy girl - you'd definitely take a second look if you saw her walking by. Great arse, perfect for slapping in doggy, and soft tits, not huge but not small either.

I didn't make a dress request but she was wearing nice black lingerie, stockings, and stripper heels. I like heels but not a fan of the stripper platforms but she was out of them pretty sharpish.

Services: FK, OWO (nice and deep, face fucking but not aggressive), RO and fingers,  sex in doggy (hair pulling and arse slapping allowed) and mish (legs high for deep penetration), finished with CIM and she drained every drop.

I'll probably go back as Isabelle is a great fuck with a good service list and she's really easy to get on with. There were no awkward moments, just a relaxed and friendly girl who is clued up about what she is doing. The one slight negative is that her comms are a bit scatty and we were 10 minutes late getting started as a previous punter was late. All in all, a very good experience and I'm surprised she hasn't got a few more reviews here since there aren't too many British girls with her looks and service list at that price. She only works one day a week which might explain it.

Shame she only works one day a week. Never been able to get a booking because she's always fully booked

She sounds great though. Will see her for a OWO+Facial session at some point as a common theme in her reviews is she has a very pretty face

Offline Hariputter99

Why does she work only once a week and on Thursdays exclusively?

Offline Cabbots

Why does she work only once a week and on Thursdays exclusively?

She has been doing some Tuesdays as well, but it is a bit sporadic. I have tried booking but each time I leave it too late. Although I like the idea of a girl being part-time, just the likelihood of all her bookings being crammed back to back in one day does turn me off a little. I'd want to book the first appointment of the day!

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

She used to do Mondays when I first met her, then started doing Thursdays. Last time I saw her she said she would start working twice a week after her studies are over.