Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Girl 20yo Milene  (Read 1742 times)

5 review(s) for Innocent Milene (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cocabean100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl up on AW and decided i would take a punt based on the 2 ratings.  But if you see her pictures you can see why i decide.

Milene
Very hot looking girl, exactly the girl in the photos, claims to have poor English which she does but this did not effect me at all.  We did use google translate once but i was expecting this.  Shes a real joy to be with even with the lack of English and has a very sweet and GFE like nature.

Comms
Very good over SMS, replied quick and let me know her street and then called me to let me know where to go when I arrived

Incall
Inside was very clean, nicely kept and no worries about her flat.  Room was all set up, decent pillows (sounds stupid but it says a lot for me), clean sheets.  Very good shower (wish my place had a shower like that) and also well kept and clean.  Location is not too far from Sandwell hospital, doesn't look the best from the outside but its not on the inside - complete opposite.  the room is warm which is a massive tick box for me as that is how i like it!

The Punt
I text the morning of to see if she was available midday. it was all arranged in about 4 minutes including street, outfit and price (£100 for the hour).  I arrived, easily parking outside and text to say i was there.  In fact i was 15 mins early and she was happy to let me straight up.  She opened the door and was wearing just a black thong and bra (not quite the outfit we chatted on text but i was hard straight away so not complaining at all!).

Stripped down into the shower for a quick wash down and found her on the bed.  We kissed for a while and she learnt another new lesson about punting and that was lip stick.  We laughed at each other about how the lipstick was over my face and hers (not the whole face but you know what i mean).  a few wet wipes later and her bra off and she asked if i wanted BJ which i did and then HJ for my first load.

I then experienced what felt like a real GFE where she cuddled up to me and we just held each other and our hand touching each others body.  After a few minutes I was ready for round 2.  Got that thong off and I asked her what her favourite position was.  Her on top (oh yes).  She was slow taking me as I'm on the larger side but that means she was tight.  I wasn't feeling much as she was trying to take more of it so i took a little control and got it in.  She then after some very good cow girls, we both sat up and she enjoyed that too before going to mish and she took a good hammering (sorry not sure how else to describe it).  After I had gone for the second time, she said I was a mad man (I don't think i'm mad but I think that means she enjoyed it and can take a good punt).

Showered, dressed, KFC, home (i like to tip extra if i enjoy it and i did).

Pro
Cute looking good with amazing body
felt like she cared about me (if you want a GFE)
Clean flat
Very much wanting to please

Neutral
Not the best English but understood where I was coming from - I knew this before so went in expecting her to know no English and was pleased when there was some.

Negatives
No fingers allowed
no AW / DATY (was disappointed as I wanted to taste but she told me she didn't like it)

Final thought - if you want someone who is still new, tight and wants to please, you can get that now but I also think over time she will learn more and get even better, just lacks a bit of experience.

Will I be back - HELL YES!