Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sky Eyes - Heathrow  (Read 2381 times)

27 review(s) for Sexy Sky Eyes (21 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jamboney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was in the area on a Sunday a few weeks back and naturally wanted to take advantage of the situation, slim pickings showing as available today but stumbled across this profile and liked what I saw. Did my research on here, and glad that I did otherwise this would have been a neutral despite the quality of service.

Comms were by text during the morning and replies were prompt, booked for 7pm and was asked to text for hotel details an hour before. I've done outcalls in the past but this was the first time I was seeing a WG working out of a hotel so I was shitting a brick as I walked in to reception and pretended to be on my phone :lol: The reception area was packed so needn't have worried.

She has a few tattoo's, a sleeve on her arm (can't remember which) one on her shoulder and one on her lower back. Tattoo's are not an issue for me but if I'm seeing a girl with tatts I want to see them on their profile. Looks are subjective but I found her attractive, got a good body for her age of which I'd say she's no older than 35 and big fake tits that despite their size didn't feel overly fake.

Greeted at the door with her in a blouse & short skirt, quick kiss and paperwork out the way and then FK and gradually undressing each other and moving on to the bed for OWO which was really really good. One thing that a lot of prossies I've seen don't do is maintain eye contact during oral, this wasn't an issue here and I found the near constant eye contact hot. This carried on until CIM finish for pop 1. Had a bit of a chat whilst recharging before more FK and then I went down on her, she was nice and fresh and no over the top moaning. On with the condom and started in doggy and switched to mish for an energetic finish. Great! Quick chat whilst getting dressed and then a kiss goodbye. I was out the door and on my way with a stupid grin on my face.

All in all a good hour spent. At £150 she's at the top end of what I like to pay, She's always on the move and if she did tour near me I'd consider seeing her again.