Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: smcambs87 - Wisbech  (Read 2349 times)

1 review(s) for englishbbwgfe (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline char45

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In 15+ years of punting I've never had an experience as depressing and unpleasant as this. Fooled by the positive AW feedback (I'd like to meet whoever left this and ask them what they were thinking) and after a cheap punt I booked a 3 hour session, the price £140 was the only vaguely positive thing about this.

Arrived at a small housing estate not too far from Wisbech, parking on the drive. I'd texted to say I was nearly there and she opened the door. Huge, and I mean huge, I like a BBW but she was massive, dressed as if she had just returned from a hard morning herding cows on a farm. I know I should have walked, indeed ran, but for some reason I was thinking of the AW feedback and the cheap price.

She led me into a very dirty house, she's into animals (not in the sense of bestiality I imagine but I wouldn't take bets on it...) which I am fine with, but this place looked as if the animals were in charge. Up to a bedroom that was marginally cleaner than the rest of the house but not by much. She stripped her unattractive clothes off and I gave her a bit of a spanking and fingering. She managed to get me hard with some oral but honestly it wasn't happening. Then the worst part I was fingering her cunt and slipped a finger into her arse, inevitably I felt the top of a turd. After a hasty clean with many wet wipes (no bathroom was offered or available it seemed) I did what I should have done in the first place and left.

Offline cunnyhunt

:vomit:

I have seen this pricing structure before, the 3 hour rate looks to be a bargain so you think that you are making your money go a long way making it harder to walk.

I am not surprised you found a shit, I imagine she eats every spare minute she has so must have loads backed up all the time..... :vomit:

Offline stonebow1

Bad luck mate. Did you get any money back?

buffalobill

Looks like a whale got beachedand the tide washed it up the river to Wisbech !

Offline char45

I didn't ask for any money back maybe I should but was pleased just to get out of there

shyslut

If you were unhappy with what you saw from the very beginning, you could have just driven away.

There ARE animals in the house - one dog who wanders wherever he wants, and 6 birds that live in cages. So where you think they control the house comes from is anyone's guess. As for suggesting I am into bestiality, that's just disgusting.

Yes I DO have a weight problem. Again, if you didn't like what you saw when you pulled up, you could have just driven away.

I'm glad I didn't offer you use of the bathroom,  as no doubt you'd have found something about THAT to complain about as well.

Offline socks

But what about the bear in the cave?

Offline Hertsgent

Sorry about the OPs experience - I feel guilty that I found the review and comments so amusing (including the bear in the cave  :D ) with the added bonus of the WGs response  :yahoo:

Well done for sharing though  :drinks:

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
Oh dear I am laughing at bear in the cave (evidently I'm a bitch...)  :lol: :blush:

Offline baccy1963

Sorry to hear the OP felt misled by my AW reviews , l feel l was honest and straight , l described this lady fairly and honestly , l said she dressed plainly, l said she didn't do make up and such , l said the house was ordinary and her room wasn't a boudoir , so what if there is evidence of her pets , there is in my house too, as for her  appearance ,  yes she is a bbw , not just a chubby , she has very pretty features and deep brown eyes , her nature is kind understanding attentive and affectionate, perhaps she just wasn't what the op was looking for , l think if he had spent a few minutes chatting to her they might have agreed it wasn't working , l am sure she would have understood and they could have parted amicably, as for the comments about turds etc , surely this is hazard you have to expect , as for other comments about eating and beached whales , they are just insulting and unnecessary, and the inference to bestiality was disgusting,shows up the poster more than the girl.

Offline char45

I'm not sure why prossie and AW reviewer have bothered to join this site to agree with me, yes I should have driven off!

Chuckman

I'm not sure why prossie and AW reviewer have bothered to join this site to agree with me, yes I should have driven off!

Unless of course they're the same person - the only WG he's written reviews about on AW is her.

Offline cunnyhunt

There are no linked alias between the 2 profiles, there is a 4th positive review by "gerkin" in 2014.

The OP has made her blog, apparently she has a wet room he could of used, no doubt she cannot get into or out of a bath.  :lol:

Chuckman

Good to know there's no connection, just a case of white knighting.

Or fit into a shower!

Offline char45

There are no linked alias between the 2 profiles, there is a 4th positive review by "gerkin" in 2014.

The OP has made her blog, apparently she has a wet room he could of used, no doubt she cannot get into or out of a bath.  :lol:

Blog is great, apparently size 22-24 isn't huge

Chuckman

Blog is great, apparently size 22-24 isn't huge

That's at least 16 or 17 stone.

I take it she's got one of those mirrors you see at fairgrounds that make you look slim.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Her photos clearly show a size22+.  This is border of BBW and SSBBW.   The OP can clearly see how big she is from the photo in her free gallery
However she has clearly lied on her profile as the first line of the main text states she is a size 20.  Lying about your size especially up to TWO dress sizes is a huge No no. 
I'm afraid to say a 22-24 is huge and is well over the scale for morbidly obese as a 16-18 is just morbidly obese.  I have been that big and bigger in the past so know how huge it actually is

It's not a nice thing to hear about yourself but if you don't like it, it can be changed.  Its not as hard as made out to lose some weight.  Eat regularly, cut down food portions a little and twenty minutes of walking a day. 

Her blog makes it sound like offering use of the Wetroom is a privilege which it isn't. It's part of offering services that the clients gets offered an area to clean up before and after

The anal play thing though is unavoidable as not everyone goes first thing in the morning and different foods, hydration levels and medication can change the regularity of bowel movements.  The only way to guarantee it is to douche and if she offers anal it would be expected but if she doesn't offer anal you can't expect her to douche a couple of times a day to ensure the passageway is empty at all times

Offline char45

I'm not a great judge of sizes but I think she's bigger than the photos, I wouldn't mind size though if the rest was good. If you are offering anal play as she does I think you should ensure you are empty