Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TeenCockTease - Milton Keynes  (Read 2518 times)

11 review(s) for RhiannonRyder (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sex Bob-omb

No surprises and well reviewed before, so just adding to the general positive view.
Peaches has now moved to a flat in MK's with another WG, sounds like she plans to stay there for a few months at least.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Services & cost: 1/2 hour booking for owo & facial - £100

Comms: via quick text while I was close to MK, replied to immediately and arranged the meeting for an hour later

Location: ground floor flat, nothing special but no problems, easy to find, her new flat mate was on her phone in the lounge

Peaches: dressed in thong and knee high socks. If you like slim girls her body is fantastic, great legs and arse, no fat on her I'm sure I saw some abbs which was a nice change from the mini pot bellies some skinny girls develop. Her skin is very smooth with no cellulite which again is unusual with anyone over 20. Tiny tits. Nice face that you can all see on her profile.

The punt: started with some general fondling while I undressed, then down on her knees for owo.  Her bj skills are top notch, deep throat taking in all of me and licking my balls at the same time.  Deep, sloppy and hard causing lots of gagging and tears in her eyes.  Nearly came so she switching to sucking my balls for a while. Then off the floor onto the bed, fingering herself before more deep throat.  She then obligingly positioned herself on the floor so I could unload all over her face, rubbing my cum over her tits as it dripped from her smiling face. 
Still had some time left, so cleaned up and carried on with another bj session.

My only regret was I didn't partake in some face fucking with her head over the bed, which I believe she will happily provide. 

I'll be returning next time I'm passing on the M1
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:44:32 pm by Sex Bob-omb »

Offline longstu72

Offline Cunning Punt

My only regret was I didn't partake in some face fucking with her head over the bed, which I believe she will happily provide.

But she doesn't do CIM according to her profile, which is odd based on the fact she is happy with facial and smearing spunk over herself.

If you are going to facefuck a girl, one wants to finish it off, and with CIM more often than facial.

So thanks for the review, but I personally will be passing at that price.

Offline Billy no mates

Offline nigel4498

You need to ask Admin to move this to the South East review section.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

You need to ask Admin to move this to the South East review section.

It's already moved. I knew either way I'd get it wrong.  :dash:

Offline Dingo1

She's great, I saw her quite a few times last year but not managed to see her yet this year... Was it OWO or covered?

Offline Sex Bob-omb

She's great, I saw her quite a few times last year but not managed to see her yet this year... Was it OWO or covered?

owo