Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 1360569 times)

Online PLeisure

anybody? looks good - External Link/Members Only
Too many extras just to get a standard service  :thumbsdown:

Do report back if you decide to $plurge... Good, Mediocre, or Bad.

Offline ollielon

« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 10:47:22 pm by ollielon »

Offline pepsicolaboy

this one seems to be back for massage ...

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Massage and HR in Ilford for £60 and this SP will be behind the door :unknown: very tempted

Intel on here suggests profile has been recycled though

Where where these photos from?

« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 11:56:40 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Heph

anyone want to TOFTT? or do i have to?  :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can't help but think all but the most feminine looking Brazillians are trannies masquerading as women

Offline sparkus

I can't help but think all but the most feminine looking Brazillians are trannies masquerading as women

Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline ollielon

Massage and HR in Ilford for £60 and this SP will be behind the door :unknown: very tempted

Intel on here suggests profile has been recycled though

Where where these photos from?

these were on her previous profile here : External Link/Members Only

Offline Heph

Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and given how many of them turn out to be, upon closer inspection here, it's an understandable concern

if you prefer 5 o'clock stubble and a spliced inverted penis as resting place for your own, of course that is entirely your choice

Offline king tarzan

Unless I'm 100% sure I won't go...el naturalez

Simpletto signor 🙌🙌🙌
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bornslippy

and given how many of them turn out to be, upon closer inspection here, it's an understandable concern

if you prefer 5 o'clock stubble and a spliced inverted penis as resting place for your own, of course that is entirely your choice
This group chat has totally put me off seeing a Brazilian. Always in the back of my mind

Offline Boolaz

Interesting polish profile ... fair price

This is a known polish brothel in bounds green. According to some punters associated with other brothels in Enfield and Central London. I've had mixed experiences ranging from b&s, ugly and shit to fit as fuck amazing enthusiastic fuck and everything in between. I've been on a bit of a hiatus lately but very tempted to dip back in with this one!

Offline Heph

Unless I'm 100% sure I won't go

Simpletto signor

This group chat has totally put me off seeing a Brazilian. Always in the back of my mind

Yep. I'd really have liked to at some point but the trannies have poisoned the well. I wonder what it is that seems to make it more prevalent there than elsewhere?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 01:02:35 pm by Heph »

Offline Iz88

is there a way to join the group chat?

Offline Bornslippy

eh? you are chatting on this group

Offline A Decent Fist

Yep. I'd really have liked to at some point but the trannies have poisoned the well. I wonder what it is that seems to make it more prevalent there than elsewhere?

Many different answers suggested here, not all of them credible:

This one sounds reasonable, if true:

Because the State pays for it, you can change your sex for free if you’re 18. We have excellent and affordable plastic surgeons. In resume change sex in Brazil is safer and cheaper than in most countries.

The ones claiming that Brazil is more open and accepting of different lifestyles are very much undermined by this information:

Offline salazar

Brazilians, like Roms before them are in plentiful numbers so it's like seeing a decent show on Netflix, so much to choose from but very few that actually tick the boxes. There are probably good Brazilian providers but why chance it? To save a few quid? I can't afford to as I'm only in the UK twice a year for a few days and I just can't gamble.

Offline sparkus

I've been remarkably lucky with all the naturals in my hands and mouth then.

Offline Heph

I've been remarkably lucky with all the naturals in my hands and mouth then.

Perhaps you have; and I sincerely congratulate your luck and wish you more in that regard. But you can't have missed the very large number who've been uncovered one way or another by sleuths on here, to their great credit and our gratitude. If someone wants a transsexual/drag act, that's all well & good with me - but being baited and deceived by a biological man into or close to coerced stealth sex (or whatever the apt term is), can't be high on many members wish lists, and should, imv, be vigorously outed at every turn. As it is, I just avoid most South Americans - leaving the field clearer for you.

Many different answers suggested here, not all of them credible:

This one sounds reasonable, if true:

The ones claiming that Brazil is more open and accepting of different lifestyles are very much undermined by this information:

Looking forward to reading: thank you

Brazilians, like Roms before them are in plentiful numbers so it's like seeing a decent show on Netflix, so much to choose from but very few that actually tick the boxes. There are probably good Brazilian providers but why chance it? To save a few quid? I can't afford to as I'm only in the UK twice a year for a few days and I just can't gamble.

Quite: why spoil it for both parties?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 10:18:36 pm by Heph »

Offline king tarzan

Offline Bornslippy

Oh God. if that was born a biological female I will eat my hat (after buying one first)
Sums up my reason for ignoring Brazilians

Offline ollielon

Looks more like Antonio than Antonella  :scare: :scare: :scare:

looks pretty obvious on this one at least :-)

Offline ollielon

Another good looking rom .. with really nice body ... quite far though ..

and this brazilian might be worth the trip at this price point ... expect extra though ...

« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 09:16:47 am by ollielon »

Offline larryshouse

Looks familiar.  Anyone recognise her?

Previous AW ID 6507540 going by the name Monik or Nicole in Canning Town and Barking External Link/Members Only
New AW Profile External Link/Members Only

Not much of a personal digital footprint
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 10:13:27 am by larryshouse »

Offline Rayray23k

Previous AW ID 6507540 going by the name Monik or Nicole in Canning Town and Barking External Link/Members Only

Very tall at 5'11!

Offline king tarzan

Offline samsmith_1231

and this brazilian might be worth the trip at this price point ... expect extra though ...

There’s something about Rom titties
Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline ollielon

Extra quoted ... OWO £20 - FK £20 and RO £20 ... does anyone recognise this as a brothel ? in Cricklewood
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 03:34:43 pm by ollielon »

Offline xela1990

OMG.. i think this is britishkarina... search the trend... shit. She said she was portuguese but it seems she is Romanian
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.

Offline ollielon

OMG.. i think this is britishkarina... search the trend... shit. She said she was portuguese but it seems she is Romanian

This is britishkarina photo ... i can definitely see where you are coming from ... price is 120/h ... Karina was more expensive ... it is either her or B&S but well done for spotting...

Offline king tarzan

This is britishkarina photo ... i can definitely see where you are coming from ... price is 120/h ... Karina was more expensive ... it is either her or B&S but well done for spotting...

The one with bad breath? :vomit:

Offline Dann_B

Offline newbie2014

Frist one look amazing, for some reason I couldn't do reverse image search. Will TOFTT if real!

Second one says ethnicity is Indian but Brazilian by nationality.... would this be the once upon a time forum darling reincarnated Meena?

Offline xela1990

Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.

Offline xela1990

Tbh i think it s b&s... i also saw photos of her on kommons and also on a romanian local website so I am a bit confused. It is either that she is actually romanian or that she has caught the eye of some romanian scammers who use her photos. DUNNO.. to be fair she sounded romanian when i saw her so I guess she might be romanian...

Offline gash bash

A new Brazilian girl based in Earls Court. Pricey at £300/ph if its going to be vanilla service. 18yo.

Offline Tokidoe

A new Brazilian girl based in Earls Court. Pricey at £300/ph if its going to be vanilla service. 18yo.

Oof, nice find. Kinda on the lookout for girls with the egirl kinda vibe. May be willing to TOFTT soon if my budget allows.

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Already reviewed on here with one positive but shes offering a “party package”
£1000 - 4 girls for the hour

Anyone indulged?

Offline Sdotkid121

Most likely a man. Went to see her earlier this year. Was kind of suspicious whole way through luckily we didn’t do anything like kiss, “she” took off her pants and it was looking very strange. Could see the biggest bulge in her clit which didn’t look natural at all. Whole thing had me spooked tbh so I just got up and left and got my money back since I was there for 2 mins or so. Also she has a very strange smell. I can describe it but it was strange

Offline Bornslippy

The hands don't lie. Look at them in the main profile pic  :scare: All these Brazilian men take the piss.

Offline king tarzan

The hands don't lie. Look at them in the main profile pic  :scare: All these Brazilian men take the piss.

Just upto us to be super alert 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊at all times

Offline Jardent6

Look at the hands on this one External Link/Members Only

I think there should be a possible tranny warning thread.

Offline Prince

The problem with that is many here will get it wrong.

With this girl she states she has natural breasts and very slim so perhaps she is an proper born XX. Also, check External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 01:21:01 pm by Prince »

Offline Bornslippy

Like shovels!