Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 1337052 times)

punther

A perfect bimbo but 200GBP/hour, damn!

she is expensive

but considering she is all inclusive(including filming) may not be a bad shout at the 15min/30min rate

Type_O_Negative

she is expensive

but considering she is all inclusive(including filming) may not be a bad shout at the 15min/30min rate

True, she doesn't charge extra for swallow (i've just been in touch with her) so 15/30min may be a good option considering the fact she is this sort of bimbo i like  :crazy:

Offline Brazilian Martian

A perfect bimbo but 200GBP/hour, damn!

Her profile says she's been in dubai for that last 3 years no doubt taking cock in every orafice from Abdul and sheik mohammed. In 7 star hotels no wonder why she thinks she can charge 200 per hour

Offline The_Don

Hey guys so I saw her a week or two ago. Wasn't great, no enthusiasm at all (great body though). Will post a review!

Thanks for posting the review > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114977.msg1326179#new

Offline Convince Me

Have you done a reverse image on Google to see what comes back? Pics may be borrowed!

No idea how to do it but hints & tips are on hear I'm sure if you 'search'.

8rockLanders

Check out reply #480 on this thread.
Vivastreet is notorious for fake postings.
Maybe they're genuine but for £100/hr the pricing doesn't match the quality IMHO.

Offline Convince Me

Moved from Haringey to Leytostone today!
External Link/Members Only

Appreciate a Dummies guide to copying pics off AW to a post on a IPhone.

mrhappypants

Moved from Haringey to Leytostone today!

Appreciate a Dummies guide to copying pics off AW to a post on a IPhone.

Sorry I cannot help you with that but here is the girl in question.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Interesting find and good price.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 08:15:20 am by mrhappypants »

punther

Offline pewpewpew

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been tempted by this one for a while but no face pics and Romanian leads me to believe it will be a b&s. If anyone can confirm otherwise do let me know

I've been tempted by this one for a while but no face pics and Romanian leads me to believe it will be a b&s. If anyone can confirm otherwise do let me know

One to avoid she was based in catford around 2 weeks ago her profile had bareback listed and bareback anal in bold on her main page. So one to avoid  :hi:

Offline London calling

Been around for a year and hidden feedback

Offline webpunter

Been around for a year and hidden feedback
Nil FB - so not sure why hidden

raylondoner

Nil FB - so not sure why hidden

Could be negative from non-confirmed booking  :hi:

InstaPunt

New profile
Tempted but only heard bad things about girls in that building, not heard anything about her thou. So not sure if it's worth the 30 min drive.

Bratpack

Tempted but only heard bad things about girls in that building, not heard anything about her thou. So not sure if it's worth the 30 min drive.

I think her reviews under previous profiles have been poor. She's probably in the wrong thread but I posted her new profile number so people get hits when they search the profile number. And she now has another new profile.

punther

I think her reviews under previous profiles have been poor. She's probably in the wrong thread but I posted her new profile number so people get hits when they search the profile number. And she now has another new profile.

Minus the eyebrows she is just my type...may visit when ive got 40 im willing to throw down the drain...i do hate going to that house though

Offline hantshagger

Just found these romanians in the east london area both took my fancy

Steph love had been on my HL a while back, but I took her off - for obvious reasons (reviews here!)

InstaPunt

That pic actually says more about her than her profile pics did. She looks older, and get the impression she has the potential to cold/bitchy. Do you know her previous name so I can check out her reviews?

Steph love had been on my HL a while back, but I took her off - for obvious reasons (reviews here!)

Nice one looks like she's of my list as well

Take care out there guys......... :D

Loool I was watching a documentry on her on netflix earlier
Evil bitch  :angry:

Bratpack

Do you know her previous name so I can check out her reviews?

A negative review attached to that profile number but not for her.

Offline adindas

Love the look, loathe the price.

£100/½hr, err, no thanks.

No thanks. There are many similar creatures on AW for less than £100 an hour ...

Offline adindas

Love the look, loathe the price.

£100/½hr, err, no thanks.

Same here. No thanks. There are many similar creatures on AW for less than £100 an hour ...

Offline tergil

Offline jj28

doubt its the bird in the pictures though?, price & photo wise if it looks to good to be true it normally is 
TOFTT & let us know...  :thumbsup:

Offline Boringbob

Loool I was watching a documentry on her on netflix earlier
Evil bitch  :angry:

Man now I am super horny. I would definitely like a bit with her. (Would probably let a friend know where I was going first tho. Just in case)

weedougie

Seven sisters
Possible hot latina

When you said "seven sisters", just for a second I thought "well, that would be a first..."

Offline peter purves

Or this one:

Not concerned about:

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 04:32:31 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac