Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 1335477 times)

Offline Bassman

I'm tempted.....

I'm sure she's been mentioned before and there was something negative about her. I remember skipping past her page baca use of it. Don't know what it was though you'll have to search.

Offline enigmatic1962

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I did, a few weeks back and I have to say magnificent breasts - I wasn't pushing for anything adventurous , OW was good, happy for me to play with her breasts, 2nd pop doggie... Was a very humid evening, so not an evening for heavy exertion!

Nice, friendly, girl next door approach, nothing spectactular... apart from her magnificent pair!

Offline Cunning Punt

I did, a few weeks back and I have to say magnificent breasts - I wasn't pushing for anything adventurous , OW was good, happy for me to play with her breasts, 2nd pop doggie... Was a very humid evening, so not an evening for heavy exertion!

Nice, friendly, girl next door approach, nothing spectactular... apart from her magnificent pair!

Great - now time to do your first review, please! Bit more detail than that in it would be helpful. Thanks.

hardcorebanger

She used to have her face photos up and was based in North of London. Then went away in December and now came back based in London Bridge and her face photo have been cropped. Can anyone TOFTT and report back? She is from South America Paraguay  :hi:

Offline jamal2k94

AW now says that the authenticity has been questioned. Hardly surprising really.

Her old profile is still up External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only I've reviewed her. She is stunning, very much at the top lookswise. Service is more towards just above average, at £100 an hour I would say worth it. I would debate her claims to be a "great conversationalist" though as she now claims!

sloopjohnb

Her old profile is still up External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only I've reviewed her. She is stunning, very much at the top lookswise. Service is more towards just above average, at £100 an hour I would say worth it. I would debate her claims to be a "great conversationalist" though as she now claims!
She's got a year younger with the new profile which, if her English is limited, she almost certainly didn't write herself. Not that it matters - I'm glad to learn she's real. Next time I'm in London...

Offline MrMatrix

The first picture is of Aeliss-Raluca Diana who lives and works in Romania.I suspect pictures 2 and 3 may prove to be more representative of the WG advertising.
Then again under much closer inspection 2 and 3 also look different.

Aeliss also has an instgram page with lots of pics but I could not find the same pic. Strangely I could not find a match using Google images neither.

External Link/Members Only.
Do you really think you'd get a Romanian as hot as this for £100ph who does bareback. No chance and the third picture in Red dress is advertising her boots for a company. It will be a B&S guaranteed.....................unfortunately. :hi:

Offline webpunter

Offline Brazilian Martian

Punther you sure do find some gems she fucking gorgeous but I reckon I'm the flesh she is not as good but someone needs to toftt on her. If her price for 30 mins Was cheaper I would but not spending 100 on a untested prossie like her no matter how sexy she is.

I wonder if it's all inclusive or will she charge extra

punther

Punther you sure do find some gems she fucking gorgeous but I reckon I'm the flesh she is not as good but someone needs to toftt on her. If her price for 30 mins Was cheaper I would but not spending 100 on a untested prossie like her no matter how sexy she is.

I wonder if it's all inclusive or will she charge extra

:hi:

She is gorgeous but agreed 100 for her is way too much considering her offering comes across vanilla

That being said im suprised she hasnt been reviewed before

Monty2018

Hi punther - I have this one sitting in my BB list so I can only imagine she might have offered it in the past. Clearly she doesn't now but just thought you should know. I can remember when seeing her listing at the beginning that she looked a real babe and was disappointed with what she was offering.

punther

Hi punther - I have this one sitting in my BB list so I can only imagine she might have offered it in the past. Clearly she doesn't now but just thought you should know. I can remember when seeing her listing at the beginning that she looked a real babe and was disappointed with what she was offering.

cheers

incognito_amigo

antonia666

Any info on this girl guys??

Opinions based on experience and judgement welcome if no factual information is there..

Offline pewpewpew

antonia666

Opinions based on experience and judgement welcome if no factual information is there..
Romanian. Looks like a gypsy. Looks upset to be there. Offers bareback

Anything else serg?

incognito_amigo

Romanian. Looks like a gypsy. Looks upset to be there. Offers bareback

Anything else serg?

Thanks pewpewpew!! I guess you can tell I'm still a noob.. :D

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

antonia666

This is based on experience and the awful pics .... don't touch it with a barge pole  :scare:
Hope that helps  :hi:

incognito_amigo

This is based on experience and the awful pics .... don't touch it with a barge pole  :scare:

It does indeed. I can safely say my mind is made up! Glad I asked  :)

punther

+ 1

A young Romanian. In Harrow. No smile in pics. Warning Signs. Avoid

incognito_amigo

+ 1

A young Romanian. In Harrow. No smile in pics. Warning Signs. Avoid

It's settled then.  :)

:drinks:

Offline pumps

It's settled then.  :)

:drinks:

Yeah avoid her, I saw her for a 15min quickie a while ago, I had an idea of breaking her frame in as shes quite skinny looking, she didn't have an attitude and was friendly.... but her body just looked and felt dirty..skin was terrible. soles of feet dirty........
still came though  :thumbsup:

Yeah she's based in hither green wad tempted to see her but something stops me pressing the call button on my phone. Can't go against your own instinct

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 07:50:39 am by Brazilian Martian »

punther

Saw her last night in east london a 30 min meet  but she is a good fuck. She also told me that she's going back to brazil soon for a break untill November

Does she look as good in real life?

Does she look as good in real life?

Yes she is hot in real life not as tanned as the pics but still a hottie but the service I had was straight forward was prepared to pay extras

punther

Yeah she's based in hither green wad tempted to see her but something stops me pressing the call button on my phone. Can't go against your own instinct

What do you think it is stopping you?

Im thinking of seeing her also but sort of feeling the same

What do you think it is stopping you?

Im thinking of seeing her also but sort of feeling the same

That's the thing I can't put my finger on it but when I pick the phone I always end up clicking off her page and looking at another profile. She does look nice maybe she gives off a air of arrogance in her pics, that may put me off but I've just noticed on her profile she does not meet after 9 pm so she's def not getting a meet from me
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 03:37:53 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Stalion

Xx MIRA xX

External Link/Members Only

She has ticked a lot of my likes,

Twenty something age
Blond
Anal £30 extra
Filming
Only £50 for half an hour

Do any of you Gentleman want to go first, before the end of the Bank Holiday :coolgirl:

Offline Bassman

Xx MIRA xX

She has ticked a lot of my likes,

Twenty something age
Blond
Anal £30 extra
Filming
Only £50 for half an hour

Do any of you Gentleman want to go first, before the end of the Bank Holiday :coolgirl:

If she's there during the week and available, I'll check her out.

Offline Boringbob

Hi guys
Can we remember to keep the birthdate visible on the passports pls when blocking out the id info.
Cheers

Stalion

If she's there during the week and available, I'll check her out.

She is working with Stella that you reviewed mate, I called her and told her I'm paying her a visit this weekend and she said that's fine and call her an hour before hand.

Do you want to go in first? as I have a civvie from work lined up for tonight :drinks:

Offline Bassman

She is working with Stella that you reviewed mate, I called her and told her I'm paying her a visit this weekend and she said that's fine and call her an hour before hand.

Do you want to go in first? as I have a civvie from work lined up for tonight :drinks:

Stella? Doesn't ring a bell. Don't think you mean me.

I won't be able to see her until after the bank holiday. I'll keep an eye on the reviews in case you get there first. If not I'll pay her a visit and post up a review.

Type_O_Negative

I'm the same, maybe because she is British?

Offline Bassman

Tried calling her, told me her location and that she would text the post code as she was free and I was in the area.

No text.

Update:

Called back. Answered and sounded like I was on loudspeaker could hear myself echoing as well as the woman's voice echoing in the distance. So much that I could barely make her out. Said I'm waiting for the postcode and was answered with hello. Repeated and then she said something and hung up. Think I'll avoid.

Today is going to be one of those days! No one is showing as available and I'm not getting replies to any of the other texts I've sent out!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 03:19:26 pm by Bassman »

Yeboahsleftfoot

I messaged her, she/Sergei confirmed its the girl in the photos and all advertised services are on offer, we spoke but I never got round to booking, might do so when back in UK, certainly looks good.

I'm the same, maybe because she is British?

Could be that but her stating she does not meet after 9 pm makes it a no for me as I like my night punts