Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 1339693 times)

Offline Bassman

Claims to be a genuine nice guy and just wants a fuck buddy to pay her for sex. Looks Romanian to me

Good spot. I don't pay much attention other then the likes list when looking for potentials.

Offline pewpewpew

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure?   :wackogirl:
Rimming on you with condom is extra £30. You think she knows what rimming is?

Offline Dicky

Rimming on you with condom is extra £30. You think she knows what rimming is?

Its now quite common in AMPs in New York. The girl wears a condom on her tongue and rims you. Does not feel much different at all.

punther

Offline MrMatrix

Offline pumps

:vomit:

Even i have limits  :sarcastic:

You only like the white crack whores from what I've seen  :thumbsup:

punther

You only like the white crack whores from what I've seen  :thumbsup:

your deduction is correct

what i find funny about that profile is the amount of pics uploaded...like she's trying to give punters a comprehensive view of what she has to offer

I say she it looks like an asian crackwhore transvestite

the profile and the pics are so ridiculous i dont even believe its real. Those pics must have been photoshopped  :sarcastic:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline pumps

your deduction is correct

what i find funny about that profile is the amount of pics uploaded...like she's trying to give punters a comprehensive view of what she has to offer

I say she it looks like an asian crackwhore transvestite

the profile and the pics are so ridiculous i dont even believe its real. Those pics must have been photoshopped  :sarcastic:

She had a AW profile a while back and used to advertise as Brazilian/Latina IIRC. I suppose she wasn't hooking up any fish as a south American....so went for the niche asain market approach.

Visually she's more suited to walking in the darkest parts of Brixton hill on an evening without moon light :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 01:19:53 pm by pumps »

punther

She had a AW profile a while back and used to advertise as Brazilian/Latina IIRC. I suppose she wasn't hooking up any fish as a south American....so went for the niche asain market approach.

Visually she's more suited to walking in the darkest parts of Brixton hill on an evening without moon light :sarcastic:

are you saying she is a werewolf that does not need the moon to transform?  :lol:

are you saying there are werewolves in brixton?.... :scare:  :D

Offline pumps

lool

nah just that shes so ugly its better that her customers don't actually get to see her

punther

lool

nah just that shes so ugly its better that her customers don't actually get to see her

:sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Stalion

:sarcastic:

Hi Punther & Pumps

This photo has to go on Tyn's review as well to warn our brothers LOL

punther

Hi Punther & Pumps

This photo has to go on Tyn's review as well to warn our brothers LOL

agreed

:lol:

weedougie

Claims to be a genuine nice guy and just wants a fuck buddy to pay her for sex. Looks Romanian to me

Looks sexy - skinny top half but a beautiful big bum.

However, that's a weird profile... Doesn't like pee, poo or pain but receives hardsports and does water sports both ways.... Think she doesn't know what she's talking about..

Offline Bassman

Looks sexy - skinny top half but a beautiful big bum.

However, that's a weird profile... Doesn't like pee, poo or pain but receives hardsports and does water sports both ways.... Think she doesn't know what she's talking about..

Or he lol. Goes on about meeting a woman IIRC. That profile is the ultimate TOFTT lol. Man or woman?......

Stalion

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks fucking hot.....too far for me and no f-ing anal to make the trip worthwhile

"Every thing else is extra"  honest whore tho

punther

Looks fucking hot.....too far for me and no f-ing anal to make the trip worthwhile

"Every thing else is extra"  honest whore tho

She is im looking at the size of her arm and there is potential she could be quite small  :D

Will be in the area on friday but in 2 minds if i can be bothered to try her...would be great if there were more pics

Online ipiraka

She's been around on a few different profiles before.

Offline webpunter

Julia.bby03  External Link/Members Only   As 80hr showing i have my doubts - even for the shit tip area where she's based

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Julia.bby03  External Link/Members Only   As 80hr showing i have my doubts - even for the shit tip area where she's based

Your scepticism is probably well founded  :hi: But the Body is mighty fine looking and enough to make me take the chance  :wackogirl:

Bratpack

Offline webpunter

Impressive find - a vague likeness so the pics could be glam shots a good few years ago

Type_O_Negative

Offline webpunter

Who? That barebacker who took over this AW profile?
:lol:  Looks like a right old bag of spanners as well as being a health hazard

punther

Who? That barebacker who took over this AW profile?

the one whos picture is clearly quoted  :hi:

skyskysky

Not sure about the boat race.  Bod looks fit

I'm sure it's less blurry in person, but yeah that's an open question!

datpunter

I am going to TOFTT this tasty little number this evening:

I feel the chances of her pics being real are practically zero, but those legs have squashed my ability to think rationally. The pics have appeared previously, before the summer break, on another AW profile.

Anyway, on the off chance that someone has, anyone else seen this Sudbury delectable?

Offline velybadboy

I feel the chances of her pics being real are practically zero, but those legs have squashed my ability to think rationally. The pics have appeared previously, before the summer break, on another AW profile.

Anyway, on the off chance that someone has, anyone else seen this Sudbury delectable?

She's listed Bareback in her likes and authenticity of the profile's been questioned.

punther

nice body

but from my experience romanians in sudbury are best avoided

Offline pewpewpew

nice body

but from my experience romanians in sudbury are best avoided
Profile gone