Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 1357599 times)

Offline Shadow314

Spotted this one External Link/Members Only but found her pictures are stolen from @amandaeliselee so posting here for info.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline FiveKnuckles

SonyaRose996
External Link/Members Only
30 min £70

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

May TOFTT if I can get a booking next week.  Asked her what time's her first meet and she says "depends how busy I was night before"  :lol: 

Offline bedhedred

Offline charlesdickens999

I’ve texted a couple of times. No answer

Ugh - that’s a shame. Thanks for sharing
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 11:51:34 pm by charlesdickens999 »

Offline tergil

Offline bedhedred

Caught my eye. No hits on yandex.com. Near Devons Road DLR, free 30 minutes later. wanted £20 or 30 each for Fk and OWO. I dropped the idea.

I might still be tempted to p&d her without the frills. If she is real.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 11:28:54 pm by bedhedred »

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 11:36:35 pm by bedhedred »

Online tantraman

Cheers, tergil :hi: ... the tartan just does it for me! :wacko: ...

Party Elenys
100/150
FK OWO DT CIM in profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

Man, oh man! I wish this one had a 15min P&D rate ... I'd so fuckin' TOFTT her! :music:

Offline tergil

Cheers, tergil :hi: ... the tartan just does it for me! :wacko: ...

Man, oh man! I wish this one had a 15min P&D rate ... I'd so fuckin' TOFTT her! :music:

Hehe yeh I love the fake tan too!!

You could ask her about the 15 minutes
She might do it if not busy

Offline bedhedred

Me JESUS! Super FOX! Super cheap prioce too! TGTBT?!  :unknown:

I estimate the £80 is a basic with no 69. Add 50 or 60 for fk and owo. She could be a gem like Elsamaxwell who gave kissing and 69 in the ticket price.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 01:55:57 pm by bedhedred »

Offline crazyinsanity

Caught my eye. No hits on yandex.com. Near Devons Road DLR, free 30 minutes later. wanted £20 or 30 each for Fk and OWO. I dropped the idea.

I might still be tempted to p&d her without the frills. If she is real.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

B&S 2 brazilians girls instead of. Looks like a parlour. I'm guilty to not have walked. Girls gonna change next week

Offline LLPunting

Nice looking at a reasonable price, but far away. She has the look of someone who won't have to try too hard. Expect extras.

Called her as was very tempted by this exceptionally presented, non-BBing Rom but no OWO, it's not a priced extra.

Offline sparkus

B&S 2 brazilians girls instead of. Looks like a parlour. I'm guilty to not have walked. Girls gonna change next week

:dash:

I'm only in London one day this week and she was high on the HL. Girls no good?

Too many B&S Brazilians in East London these days.

Offline crazyinsanity

They are OK! Not bad but nothing special about them

Offline dryanse8

_Jennifer_hot
30 min £80, 1 hr £140
FK OWO DT CIM on profile

An extensive and expensive list of extras

30 min is £80 and an hour is £140.
Included is sex, oral and massage.
Extra services are:
Kissing £20,
OWO £30,
Watersport £40,
CIM £50
Anal £80

Offline bedhedred

Called her as was very tempted by this exceptionally presented, non-BBing Rom but no OWO, it's not a priced extra.

No owo doesn't bother me, as long as the bird is a proper looker (or dirt cheap) . I get plenty of owo elsewhere.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Extra services are:
Kissing £20,
OWO £30,
Watersport £40,
CIM £50
Anal £80

So for me it would be £140 + £20 + £30 = £190 which seems reasonable

Offline LLPunting

So for me it would be £140 + £20 + £30 = £190 which seems reasonable

If it matters you may also find RO/69 is extra

Offline xela1990

Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PilotMan

Extra services are:
Kissing £20,
OWO £30,
Watersport £40,
CIM £50
Anal £80

I recognise that price list, she is part of the Brazilian crew that rotate the girls across their sites.

she currently at External Link/Members Only

Offline arrow0404

this one has been here some times but no review ... any thoughts ?

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks exactly like External Link/Members Only

If wasn’t for the tattoos you say it might be the same girl

Offline sammathy

and this profile could be interesting as well ...

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Saw her over a year ago, when she was going under a different name. Used to WhatsApp me a lot. Looks like she’s come a long way now
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 03:04:31 am by sammathy »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Saw her over a year ago, when she was going under a different name. Used to WhatsApp me a lot. Looks like she’s come a long way now

Her body looks unreal... great arse and those natural boobs - wow... perfect for my tastes!

Can you explain more about you meet, esp your comment "...looks like she’s come a long way now" please?

Shame you did not review her at the time buiddy!  :unknown:

« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 07:32:43 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Her body looks unreal... great arse and those natural boobs - wow... perfect for my tastes!

Can you explain more about you meet, esp your comment "...looks like she’s come a long way now" please?

Bit harsh. In his review someone even posted her current profile.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=321347

Offline PilotMan

He did review her. He's only done two reviews, so it's not too difficult to figure out which one is her. Clue = tartan skirt.

Offline sammathy

Come a long way as in removed all traces of BB from her ad. Something a couple of the other punters had an issue with back then. Why, what was you thinking? :blush:

Offline doc friend

OK, I'll let you go first and confirm she's a she  :hi:

I'm going to be in "her" area in the next few days, so let me know.

So many red flags.  She looks impressive & very pretty.   BUT check her AW feedback!!!
Looks like the pimp has created these   Too risky for TOFTT
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 02:41:36 pm by doc friend »

Offline JohnnyScars

Feel like I've seen her pictures on a previous profile. Anyone remember what she was called before?

« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 03:23:19 pm by JohnnyScars »

Offline xela1990

Any takers?

AVOID ! WENT to see her now. Not the same person in the pictures. I walked..
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PLeisure

AVOID ! WENT to see her now. Not the same person in the pictures. I walked..
It would be helpful if you post a review so that others are aware; not everyone will see your comment on this thread.
She currently has two Positives on here, but they aren't recent.

Offline ollielon

Cheers .. looks great a tat expensive

Offline jimmypopp

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

They look good and quite possibly real. There is racial profiling from the numbers and they appear to work evenings.

So I just called the number up, said I was interested in the one with dark long hair (hair fetish here, intel welcome...) She said that it was her. Asked where I was from so correct about profiling, Her name is Emma and she works from 2-5 o'clock. Near the McDs in East Ham.

Offline bedhedred

2am to 5am? That's useful to know. Doubt that I'll ever meet them then.
Some profiles in Tower hamlets, I find, answer inquiries from 11pm saying "I'm available until 9".

Offline jimmypopp

So I just called the number up, said I was interested in the one with dark long hair (hair fetish here, intel welcome...) She said that it was her. Asked where I was from so correct about profiling, Her name is Emma and she works from 2-5 o'clock. Near the McDs in East Ham.

I texted Emma a bit earlier to ask her to book me in for 2 o'clock and laid it on a bit about her sexy long hair. A while later she replied saying she had to take the day off and I could see one of her friends.

At least she was good enough not to waste my time. I suspect that they are bait photos. I think this might be the house where, way back before I was on UKP, I was B&Sed and the punt was total shit.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.