Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: youngenglishblonde19 - Savannah  (Read 885 times)

vw

Bargain may have landed in Gloucester anyone recognise seems a replacement profile

£20 for a BJ quickie does sound appealing !

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Bargain may have landed in Gloucester anyone recognise seems a replacement profile

£20 for a BJ quickie does sound appealing !

External Link/Members Only

Very tasty.  :rose:  Can't say I've seen her pics anywhere before.  :unknown:

unttt1994

Shame her profile has gone, I've met with her a few time's and she's good at what she does but I think she still might be working so I've kept her number. I think she's had some problems with AW as she told me a ex client of hers keep's reporting her profile because she refuses to see him, I'm sure she'll come back around though. For a quickie with this beautiful english girl it's worth it, she is a lovely girl all round and her pics do her justice too, would say she was genuinely 21 too.

Offline Roth

Shame her profile has gone, I've met with her a few time's and she's good at what she does but I think she still might be working so I've kept her number. I think she's had some problems with AW as she told me a ex client of hers keep's reporting her profile because she refuses to see him, I'm sure she'll come back around though. For a quickie with this beautiful english girl it's worth it, she is a lovely girl all round and her pics do her justice too, would say she was genuinely 21 too.

How about a review? :unknown:

Offline Rimmington

I saw her a couple of months back.  She keeps getting her AW profile taken down for some reason.  I didn't do a review because I couldn't provide any contact details since her AW profile disappeared and I didn't keep her number.

When Her profile re-appeared briefly last time it seemed to indicate that she was leaving Gloucester soon anyway.......

For what it's worth, she offers exactly what she says - a cheap quickie.  She is quite cute and "alternative" looking, and friendly enough.  Comms good once you get her mobile number.  Flat in the city centre with a choice of pay car parks nearby.  Decent uncovered BJ (but no CIM she made very clear) and good hand work, delivered with me sitting on her sofa.  So neither GFE or PSE really - just a quick and cheap emptying of the nuts.

Interestingly, when I called her from the car park she had directed me to, she asked if I wanted an incall or a car meet.  I was after an incall, but it did leave me wondering whether she was proposing to drain my balls in a busy city centre car park in broad daylight......

unttt1994

I was P123 thought i'd make an account now, the comment above is pretty much what she does, I'm happy she doesn't say she does this and does that and then doesn't carry it out when it comes to the booking she's pretty much wham bam thank you mam. Her flat is very small and yes she does work in the front room but she only offer's oral, lots of tattoo's and large breast's and she'll let you finish on them. I texted her today and she hasn't moved yet and still working but had enough of AW. I will say in her defence regardless of offering limited a variety of services she is very down to earth and she's told me some funny stories of her experiences travelling england, think she's a bit of a nomad and has a wild life and but most definitely a character. She's also an artist and her front room is filled with artwork that she does which is fantastic, she says that she doesnt make enough money painting so does this. I wish she offered GFE because she's the kind of girl I would of loved to spend the night with, but I don't mind going to see her either way. She told me today she is around until wednesday next week and I asked if I could share her number she said it's ok. She only originally replied to texts but here's her number 07960516404.
I have a job in IT and have to travel from newcastle to bristol most weeks, I always make time to see her, she's a beautiful talented girl that might not offer everything but like the punt above said's she is good at what she does, definitely worth a meet  :wackogirl: