Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Opening Parlours elsewhere than Edinburgh  (Read 1737 times)

Online auldie63

There seems to be a small number of legit, and not so, massage establishments opening in and around Glasgow. Do we think someone might bite the bullet and set up an openly accomodating one in the near future, or are those days gone for ever?
I honestly think that it might just take one to get the ball rolling, or is this just wishful thinking?

Offline hoopbhoy

I suspect if Labour lose control of the council at the next election there might be a chance of a change in the licensing policy that done for the old parlours.

ickydicky

labour will lose control next may. thats for sure. but the nats will win and they are even holier than thou. :dash:

Offline zag69

It would be great if that happened. The days of Club Royale, Carlton Club, New Blythswood ect...were excellent, you could go for a shag on the way home from work and no need for calling and booking girls, it was top drawer.

Offline myothernameis

There seems to be a small number of legit, and not so, massage establishments opening in and around Glasgow. Do we think someone might bite the bullet and set up an openly accomodating one in the near future, or are those days gone for ever?
I honestly think that it might just take one to get the ball rolling, or is this just wishful thinking?

I would say places like relax Glasgow, run by a group of polish girls are legitimate, but other massage places run by polish girls, it looks like HE, or HR are on offer

What I think differs from these establishments, might be they have been warned of by the council and police, and told they wont tolerate sexual service being offered

There are also a number of Thai massage places, and would think if your lucky you might get a HE, and the lightest place for this would be orchid thai spa; not on there web site but on vivastreet, some of the girls were offering  a sensual massage, and were using the name of orchid thai spa

Online willie loman

labour will lose control next may. thats for sure. but the nats will win and they are even holier than thou. :dash:

The nats are pragmatic, labour are driven by ideology, if leaving saunas alone is popular, the nats will accept it. But Glasgow is a chav city, and the chavs are prudes.

Offline hoopbhoy

The nats are pragmatic, labour are driven by ideology, if leaving saunas alone is popular, the nats will accept it. But Glasgow is a chav city, and the chavs are prudes.

Chavs in Glasgow? Neds maybe. :D Anyway I agree the SNP are significantly less dogmatic on this. Even for Labour, Glasgow was an outlier with policy largely driven by hacks like the horrible Jim Coleman and the Curran sisters. Be glad to see the back of the fuckers.

ickydicky

the nats not driven by ideology. thats a good one. they have just one idea. separation. pragmatic? not a principle among the lot of them. :diablo:

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider

Ha Auldie there is one in our home town :)
Couldn't believe it until I seen it for myself :)
Safe to say I walked :D

Offline Para124

I would say places like relax Glasgow

Which can be found on 76 CUMMING Drive....not obvious at all!?  :crazy:

Shagger69

james1979

TOFTT in Relax, nice massage, but completely legit. No cumming there despite the address.

Offline Hooples cat

To get back to the original question- it's possible we may get saunas outside Glasgow but not likely IMHO.

When Edinburgh stopped licensing them, and the bad ones were weeded out, I at first thought there was no logical reason why they couldn't open up elsewhere after a decent interval.

Remember, the Edinburgh ones are completely unlicensed and the police (despite some bad press at the time of the raids) are presumably now turning a blind eye to the fact they're brothels, as long as there's no trafficking, drugs or under-age stuff. And since it's a national police force, that blind eye, in theory at least, should apply everywhere.

So, if one were to open tomorrow in Glasgow and it was all ok as far as planning/environmental health/trading standards was concerned, the Council could do hee haw about it. The police, if they were to get complaints from the council/public may then say they were responding flexibly to local concerns and go after them as brothels-or they may have better things to do.

But-there's too much uncertainty in all the above for anyone to sink the huge investment needed for a brand new venture to be ok planning etc. wise and then get busted on day one.

The best prospect may be one of the current semi-legit massage places in Glasgow being bought over by the owner of a current Edinburgh one (who the police are presumably ok with) and then the services being slowly and incrementally expanded, as happened originally in Glasgow over 30 years ago. Some of us are old enough to remember the "Any extras?" question.

But as far as brand new ones appearing suddenly, we're left with that uncertainty, which means it probably won't happen, at least in the foreseeable future. So, I'll have to keep going back and forth to Edinburgh for a good while yet.

Online auldie63

Ha Auldie there is one in our home town :)
Couldn't believe it until I seen it for myself :)
Safe to say I walked :D
Give us a clue then? This I have to see!

ickydicky

To get back to the original question- it's possible we may get saunas outside Glasgow but not likely IMHO.

When Edinburgh stopped licensing them, and the bad ones were weeded out, I at first thought there was no logical reason why they couldn't open up elsewhere after a decent interval.

Remember, the Edinburgh ones are completely unlicensed and the police (despite some bad press at the time of the raids) are presumably now turning a blind eye to the fact they're brothels, as long as there's no trafficking, drugs or under-age stuff. And since it's a national police force, that blind eye, in theory at least, should apply everywhere.

So, if one were to open tomorrow in Glasgow and it was all ok as far as planning/environmental health/trading standards was concerned, the Council could do hee haw about it. The police, if they were to get complaints from the council/public may then say they were responding flexibly to local concerns and go after them as brothels-or they may have better things to do.

But-there's too much uncertainty in all the above for anyone to sink the huge investment needed for a brand new venture to be ok planning etc. wise and then get busted on day one.

The best prospect may be one of the current semi-legit massage places in Glasgow being bought over by the owner of a current Edinburgh one (who the police are presumably ok with) and then the services being slowly and incrementally expanded, as happened originally in Glasgow over 30 years ago. Some of us are old enough to remember the "Any extras?" question.

But as far as brand new ones appearing suddenly, we're left with that uncertainty, which means it probably won't happen, at least in the foreseeable future. So, I'll have to keep going back and forth to Edinburgh for a good while yet.

good stuff hooples and i agree with most of what you say.saunas a big miss for that spur of the moment punt and quick hangover horn cure.

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
Give us a clue then? This I have to see!

It's in the town Centre down Moss street way :)
I found out about it from a friend it's not a parlour just a flat with a few girls in it :)
Dressed like it was massage place though with those white coats on :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 02:54:06 pm by Stickynicky69 »

Shagger69

Online auldie63

It's in the town Centre down Moss street way :)
I found out about it from a friend it's not a parlour just a flat with a few girls in it :)
Dressed like it was massage place though with those white coats on :)
Aye the Romanians have been using flats in Moss St./School Wynd area for a long while now. I've walked from at least two of them and that crap set up in Glenburn.