Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmazingClara - Adultwork #3268279 - Touring Cambridge  (Read 1793 times)

2 review(s) for AmazingClara (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Magellan

AmazingClara External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not much to say as I walked away.

+ Booking started without delay.
Nice serviced apartment in CB1 but shared. Most likely only 1 bedroom available.
Profile advertises age as 19 but I strongly doubt it. I say mid 20s.
x Facially plain. 5.5/10. This is the no.1 reason I walked.
x Misleading pics. She is larger than the pics suggest. She is around dress size 12. Don't get me wrong, not all size 12 figures out there are unappealing to me. But Clara's is. I haven't seen her naked to be fair, but the shower and pool pics in which her body looks appealing are outdated (assuming the pics are hers in the first place).
x French kissing is charged extra £20 as are pretty much any non-basic services like OWO.
x Attitude was abrupt as if she was trying to order me to get to the bedroom.

I told her that I was not convinced that the profile pictures are hers (they are headless though to be fair) but she insisted they are. So I told her that I had higher expectations about her looks (which was the truth) and proudly walked away.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

CBdude

Thanks for the warning! I was wondering if the girl(s) you saw was/were the same as HotNattalia (External Link/Members Only) or Lorrena69 (External Link/Members Only) or AmazingGoldie (External Link/Members Only). They seem to be using different profiles at the same time ...

The pictures from all these AW profiles also appear in this vivastreet advert:
External Link/Members Only

Offline woiczeck

Amazing Clara and Amazing Goldie are the same girl - notice the beauty spots (moles) on he chest in between her breasts they are in the same location - I would say it would be a massive coincidence if it was two different women.