Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natures Spa - Hendon Central  (Read 7230 times)

sammylucas2004

Has anyone had any experience with this place? i was in Hendon Central today and fancied a punt. Usually i would head over the Sala Thai but i wanted a change.

I made a booking and came back an hour later as they were pretty busy. the receptionist showed me the place and gave me a towel and told me to get changed and wait. She also mentioned there was a sauna i was free to use.

after about 10 minutes waiting a beautiful girl introduced herself and showed me to the massage room. once in the room she began giving me a great massage on my back for about half an hour then flipped me over. at theis point i was sure i was going to get HE but all she did was massage my legs and my chest for 20 mins. i broached the subject of her doing other services but she said she didn't do them.

Has anyone else had experience here??? i would love to go back as its a change from my usual....but i would only go back if it was with someone prepared to give me a HE!

Thanks

sammylucas2004

i have indeed and no results are found hence why i'm asking.

dembo200

where is this place?i tried sakura and got HE.Hendon is a little goldmine.

oh ok know where it is,just below the brothel.so 3 thai massage places in hendon.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:43:35 am by dembo200 »

Offline collector

Try to search Sala Thai. Plenty of results.

dembo200

this isnt sala thai its a diffrent one.

did get a bit of a shock when i messaged an ad in hendon for postcode and it was on my road. :yahoo:

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:46:44 am by dembo200 »

sammylucas2004

Its opposite the Tesco on Vivian Avenue, behind the bus stop. The girls looked quite decent! As a regular at Sala Thai it would be a nice change if i could find out what girls give HE

dembo200

oh no,i was refering to the sakura massage place by the station give HE.I'll update tmrw.need too sleep.

Offline Steve2

Its opposite the Tesco on Vivian Avenue, behind the bus stop. The girls looked quite decent! As a regular at Sala Thai it would be a nice change if i could find out what girls give HE

Some of the girls may but only once they get to know you. It is mainly a legit place

Offline collector

this isnt sala thai its a diffrent one.

did get a bit of a shock when i messaged an ad in hendon for postcode and it was on my road. :yahoo:
My bad, I misread your OP last night. Clearly I needed to sleep too. Apologise for the misunderstanding.

sammylucas2004

Some of the girls may but only once they get to know you. It is mainly a legit place

Thanks for the info. One girl called Paola is very good looking... Fingers crossed!!!

Offline earlgreyman

Has anyone had any experience with this place? i was in Hendon Central today and fancied a punt. Usually i would head over the Sala Thai but i wanted a change.

I made a booking and came back an hour later as they were pretty busy. the receptionist showed me the place and gave me a towel and told me to get changed and wait. She also mentioned there was a sauna i was free to use.

after about 10 minutes waiting a beautiful girl introduced herself and showed me to the massage room. once in the room she began giving me a great massage on my back for about half an hour then flipped me over. at theis point i was sure i was going to get HE but all she did was massage my legs and my chest for 20 mins. i broached the subject of her doing other services but she said she didn't do them.

Has anyone else had experience here??? i would love to go back as its a change from my usual....but i would only go back if it was with someone prepared to give me a HE!

Thanks

Thanks for the info Sammy. I've personally not been here, but I've had a decent massage & H.E at Sakura (literally opposite Virgin Gym) with a mature Thai lady called Naya about 6-8 weeks back. Not sure if i got round to doing a review, but she was pretty good.

Are the ladies at Natures Spa all Thai, or a mixture of Nationalities?

Offline as69

I went to Natures Spa a couple of times - 2/3 years ago, great massages, but towel remained on and there was no hint of extras, even though on one occasion I was visibly aroused.

dembo200

just to update,re sakura opposite gym.been twice on a thursday and friday.they have one asian lady each day.both times they were mature,but very nice HE and massage.Rooms are really nice as well, big with own shower.thursday-was tracy,very slim early 40s.friday-lisa bit more curvy early 40s.tbh they dim lights so much could be a bloke haha.

First time i went was a bit weird.Really cute girl on reception ,so she takes me to room.quick shower and she comes back in,massages me for about 10 mins,think i've had a result here,then she sods off and the older one comes in :unknown:still 2 for 1 cant complain  :yahoo:

sammylucas2004

Went to Sakura this morning and had a 45 year old Russian lady massage me. Massage was average, she was not great looking but the HE was decent. Rooms were clean and had a shower in. VERY easy to get to if you are on the northern line as its about a 30 second walk from Hendon Central station. Personally I would rather go to Sala Thai over Sakura due to the girls being better looking imo.

sammylucas2004

Thanks for the info Sammy. I've personally not been here, but I've had a decent massage & H.E at Sakura (literally opposite Virgin Gym) with a mature Thai lady called Naya about 6-8 weeks back. Not sure if i got round to doing a review, but she was pretty good.

Are the ladies at Natures Spa all Thai, or a mixture of Nationalities?

When I was in the waiting area downstairs in Natures spa I saw a tanned girl, possibly Arabic? Who was a bit spotty but not bad. The girl doing my massage was Romanian and very cute. Slim, 26 with long brown hair and a nice bum. I didn't see anyone else apart from the Eastern European girl on the reception.

When you get there press the buzzer in the door as its usually locked. There is a tiny screened off area for you to get changed in along with 10 or so lockers. It's not new, but it is clean. Overall I had a great massage and would definitely go back. It would of been the icing on the cake if she had offered a HE!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:50:24 pm by sammylucas2004 »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

In a suburban spa/parlour like these do you meet other punters in the reception or changing areas? Do you undress there or in the room as you mention lockers.
thanks
HP

sammylucas2004

In a suburban spa/parlour like these do you meet other punters in the reception or changing areas? Do you undress there or in the room as you mention lockers.
thanks
HP

In this spa you undress in a small space next to the lockers and go to a waitin area with a towel around you. There were 2 other guys down there when I was waiting. It's all open and a few guys also walked through the waiting area to the sauna.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

In this spa you undress in a small space next to the lockers and go to a waitin area with a towel around you. There were 2 other guys down there when I was waiting. It's all open and a few guys also walked through the waiting area to the sauna.
thanks VERY much

so no privacy, which is important to know

no thanks
HP

Offline earlgreyman

Yeah sounds to me like Natures Spa is more like a legit sauna with massage only services, other than a massage shop as secret knocking shop.

I'll personally stick to the ones I know, but thanks for all the intel!

:cool:

Offline Kaluuu276

Does this Sakura have a website otherwise please tell me how discrete this building is as want to avoid
mingling with waiting customers.

I need to be careful as have a few relatives living in Hendon.

dembo200

its round the corner from station,opposite the gym.looks legit from outside.just get shown straight to room when inside with own shower.

Offline SamLP

Sakura advertise on gumtree. I've been there twice, the first when it was new. Had a massage from a young English mixed race girl. She offered HE at the time but I had punted earlier that day and declined. Nice girl, average massage, not sure she's still there.

The second was a Thai girl who had rented a room there, and also advertises on gumtree. I enjoyed my time with her. Posted about it on this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92209.0

Offline naz

I would be very surprised if Natures Spa offer additions services apart from massage etc as I Know the owners. However I've never been there myself. If anyone finds they do offer I would be interested to know :drinks:

sammylucas2004

Does this Sakura have a website otherwise please tell me how discrete this building is as want to avoid
mingling with waiting customers.

I need to be careful as have a few relatives living in Hendon.

It's very discreet. It looks like a legit Chinese shop. It's quite a busy road so nobody would bat an eyelid if you walked in. Also if you are in the area Sala Thai is well worth a visit. It's looks like a nail salon/beauty spa.

For anyone visiting the area , there is lots of  free parking on the roads opposite sala Thai (apart from between 11am-12pm)

dembo200

having coffee this morning about 10.30 by station,and really sexy asian milf walked past.was wearing heels short skirt black stockings.low cut top with a big rose tattoo on her back.she walked round corner where sakura is.pretty strong feeling she was todays girl.as always see the ones i know walk past about that time.so if anyone fancies toftt today,she looked worth a go.