Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian subcontinent British beauty on tour  (Read 2167 times)

19 review(s) for Indian-Nisha (7 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Drood1

Hi guys
Getting the hang of the posts. Here is the link before I forget

External Link/Members Only

Finding a Indian girl is difficult I think. I did try with a someone called 'Naughty Indian slut - or some title like that' and I had to give up with last minute changed days, date, times etc. I tried again recently with Nisha who was on tour for Friday and she had to cancel. Monday?  Later she came back to say she is on tour in Leicester for 2 days and Tuesday works. Last minute changed the time by 30 minutes (be patient I thought). I am also aware from you guys, that kissing and more advanced sex stuff may not be available and so I kept my expectations low.
Well she was as lovely as her pictures, warm, chatty, lots of kisses, no DFK (she does not like the saliva stuff) and so licking of nipples and certainly no licking of the labia, no, no!  BJ was rubber on and was average. Best to be ridden and ride. That worked very well for me and I went with her pace and we both enjoyed the ride with various positions before I had to come. She did give me lots of closed lips kisses though. Overall, I did enjoy it though I only stayed for 45 minutes as my usual routine was blocked by the 'no go' stuff. I am not sure if all you guys would go with this woman? I am not always sure adultworks is value for money at £120/hr. If you are selective parlour gals can offer more GFE experience than EE gals or even Indian girls? Nisha is available in Leicester at a nice hotel tomorrow before she returns to London tours.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

no DFK (she does not like the saliva stuff) and so licking of nipples and certainly no licking of the labia, no, no!  BJ was rubber on and was average. Best to be ridden and ride. That worked very well for me and I went with her pace and we both enjoyed the ride with various positions before I had to come. She did give me lots of closed lips kisses though. Overall, I did enjoy it though I only stayed for 45 minutes as my usual routine was blocked by the 'no go' stuff. I am not sure if all you guys would go with this woman?

I'm wondering why you posted this as a positive given the above reservations. Would be at least a neutral, more likely a negative for me, particularly as the meet was cut short by her bad attitude.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll be sure to avoid her when she returns to London.  :lol:

GolfNut

Sounds horrendous. Definitely one for the blacklist.

Offline Zeusthedoc

well,

two posts, both of which are two reviews, both of which are positive, both of which have too many red flags to either have anyone follow through or actually enjoy their punt.

call me a cynic but methinks you're posts are a bit uncouth. either that, or you're a massive fucking pushover!

I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't that far from indian subcontinent beauty when she does arrive in london. by the looks of things, she will need the company! be sure not to get any saliva on her as you're kissing her ass.

Offline Picti

Well in fairness to her, the current profile openly states the very restricted nature of her services (although kissing is ambiguous), so there's no significant misrepresentation or overt deceit.  These restrictions would deter many punters on here. Furthermore, the minimal activities on offer and the lack of any real interaction result in a joyless punt, and for £120 / hour seems pointless.  From your description her attitude and approach to a punt is distant and mechanical.  There are so many better ways to spend your time and money than this.  You're right that WGs of Indian / Pakistani ethnicity are less common, but there are much better ones than this.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:57:36 pm by pictisunum »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Well in fairness to her, the current profile openly states the very restricted nature of her services (although kissing is ambiguous), so there's no significant misrepresentation or overt deceit.  These restrictions would deter many punters on here. Furthermore, the minimal activities on offer and the lack of any real interaction result in a joyless punt, and for £120 / hour seems pointless.  From your description her attitude and approach to a punt is distant and mechanical.  There are so many better ways to spend your time and money than this.  You're right that WGs of Indian / Pakistani ethnicity are less common, but there are much better ones than this.

Valid points made.

When she first toured Leicester a few years ago, I made enquiries. Upon being told that there was no OW and Light Kissing only, she came off my HL.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi guys
Getting the hang of the posts. Here is the link before I forget

External Link/Members Only

Finding a Indian girl is difficult I think
. I did try with a someone called 'Naughty Indian slut - or some title like that' and I had to give up with last minute changed days, date, times etc. I tried again recently with Nisha who was on tour for Friday and she had to cancel. Monday?  Later she came back to say she is on tour in Leicester for 2 days and Tuesday works. Last minute changed the time by 30 minutes (be patient I thought). I am also aware from you guys, that kissing and more advanced sex stuff may not be available and so I kept my expectations low.
Well she was as lovely as her pictures, warm, chatty, lots of kisses, no DFK (she does not like the saliva stuff) and so licking of nipples and certainly no licking of the labia, no, no!  BJ was rubber on and was average. Best to be ridden and ride. That worked very well for me and I went with her pace and we both enjoyed the ride with various positions before I had to come. She did give me lots of closed lips kisses though. Overall, I did enjoy it though I only stayed for 45 minutes as my usual routine was blocked by the 'no go' stuff. I am not sure if all you guys would go with this woman? I am not always sure adultworks is value for money at £120/hr. If you are selective parlour gals can offer more GFE experience than EE gals or even Indian girls? Nisha is available in Leicester at a nice hotel tomorrow before she returns to London tours.

Well documented on here, but serch thoroughly on here, and you'll find a few gems.

If she doesn't like saliva, she shouldn't really be in the game!!!

See my previous comment.

If you like your routine stuff, then make extensive enquiries on here, confirm and double confirm with the SP if she provides these services, and then go and see them.

If it's Indian girls you are after, again search and make enquiries on here, and if you still have any queries, post on here. There are 2 gems that I can think of, one of whom I've seen on numerous occassions and the other one is on my to do list (£180ph  :scare:)

rodjaneandfreddy

Had an urge to see an Indian girl for a while but doesn't appear to be anything worthy out there looking at reviews.

Offline dboy74

Definitely not enough to justify a visit or a positive.