Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi Fox or MartineDark??? TOFTT  (Read 1291 times)

1 review(s) for Queen angel (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for MartineDark (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

Called to booked Lexi Fox - External Link/Members Only looking at the hot bod from the profile pics (no face remember, as expected from the usual caravan of Romanians arriving in town). £80 for 30 mins with OWO or £100 (OWO included for the hour). Safe block of flats near town centre, need access code which was duly provided.

Opened the door, not the same girl but what the heck she was hot! slim, tall, toned physique, with that raunchy fuck me look on her face. I settled for 30 mins with OWO. I suspect she must have been MartineDark External Link/Members Only

Good OWO and then onto 69, nice clean snatch, and tasted okay. She was hurrying with the condom but sternly told her to take it easy, which she complied with. Some more OWO and then had the rubber on. Started with doggy, mirror was positioned well to see her lovely derriere being rammed. Then on to missionary, came inside her after about 10 minutes of pounding. Cleaned up, tried to engage in some chatter but suddenly she didn't understand or pretended she did not understand English. Looked at the watch, just about 5 minutes to go, so put put my clothes on and did a runner.

Summary - Fit girl, service was good (no tantrums) hence the positive, even though it was a B&S   :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

Well Martine darks profile has gone but lexi Fox is still there and she does look good. However the B&S you encountered would concern me as clearly there is a high chance you will get some one else. Do you take a chance with a Romainian..... :thumbsdown:

Offline zulu-lance

Difficult to predict with these Romanians mate, playing the Russian roulette, isn't it? Personally if it isn't too much of a trek I would pay a visit and walk if she's not the package.

Offline MrMatrix

Difficult to predict with these Romanians mate, playing the Russian roulette, isn't it? Personally if it isn't too much of a trek I would pay a visit and walk if she's not the package.
Sounds like good advice Zulu. Possibly give it a try.Ta  :thumbsup:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. Where did you see her - Guildford? It's always worth putting location in, ideally in the subject field.

I'm assuming no kissing of any description?

LookNoHands

We should call it Romanian Roulette!! Its a game I and some others don't mind playing (although I am tiring of it) as it adds a little unknown quantity to the night...  fun on occasions if you can afford the risk.

The first warning sign for me is always when a bunch of profiles suddenly appear in which a girl or sometimes two girls of very similar physique, hair length, etc is in all the photos and no face is every shown...  I think that means she/they is the hottest girl in the group and is the bait for all the others to get some work. And you can't easily complain you didn't get the girl you expected when you cannot say for sure who the girl in the pics really is in the first place.

Any profile older than a month with no feedback is another red flag, ESPECIALLY if she is also Romanian... the guys that have been stung with a B&S obviously aren't leaving feedback at all which is a shame as it leaves others in the dark, but then if the group get a negative feedback they can just stick another clone profile up.

Offline Cunning Punt

Trouble is, using the term 'roulette' makes it seem like a gamble where at least you have a slim chance of getting a good result!

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the review. Where did you see her - Guildford? It's always worth putting location in, ideally in the subject field.

I'm assuming no kissing of any description?

Saw her in Reading town centre.  Can't recollect any FK, probably light if ever there was any.