Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Dana Lee Glasgow  (Read 5068 times)

28 review(s) for busty dana-lee (19 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Micky5633

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£50 30hh booking

A couple of weeks back this took place when she moved back to Glasgow from Newcastle.

Comms: was great at the time all booked through AW then messaged me at time I asked her too. (Although finding it harder now to speak to her through AW).

Location: Just 5/10 mins walking after crossing tradeston bridge from city centre, easy enough to find no issues. I walk so couldn't tell drivers about parking etc looks like it would be OK though.

Meet/looks etc: had my eye on dana for some time even when she was in Newcastle so delighted she is now in Glasgow. When I got to the flat dana answered the door in matching bra pants and heels, looked great. Body is fab and although some moan about fake tits I really thought the could pass for real. Facially she is nice as well and me liking tattoos, this made her hotter. From Fife great chat had somethings in common so made it easy. Down to business stripped on bed for owo which was great good eye contact and not any rushed hand job type tactics. She then wrapped her tits round it me fucking them while dfk. She could tell this was exciting me and said I should calm it. I would say her dfk is my best to date, plenty of tounge and seems to enjoy it. Rubber on and her on top bouncing up and down with me sucking and grabbing those big titties. This position I always struggle to contain myself as I don't have control so I asked if I could please her for a bit. So lay on the bed more dfk with me rubbing her wet pushy and her stroking my cock before I took her doggy style. She has a cabinet mirror so was good to see her looking in that and me seeing myself fuck her hard. Lasted a good while in this position before she took off the rubber and wanked me off across her tits. Paperwork not complete till leaving, had to remind her so think she had fun and defo not a clock watcher.

Overall: looks and body great for my liking, price unbeatable in my opinion for that service in Glasgow. Location fine not a far walk from central and easy for drivers and would I see again most definitely.... although I reckon half of Glasgow is probs on to her now!

ickydicky

a hoor that didnt want dough up front from a first time punter :angelgirl:

Offline Micky5633

First time punter? I assume you mean first time with her as I have written other reviews

mavgoose

Also noticed her return to Glasgow. Sounds v good.

Was she in the flat herself, or possibility with others ?
Shower and fluffy towels?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 05:09:55 pm by mavgoose »

Offline Micky5633

Cheers mav. Aye mate she was in the flat herself certainly doesn't appear to be shared. She was having decorators round later that day, no doubt how she was paying them! I was off to work straight after it and they have showers there so wouldn't want to lie and say yeh she defo does as I'm really not sure.

Offline Reverend_Steven

Looks good Micky and one of her gallery pics is just about as close to a face shot as you could get. Age is listed as 32. Is that about right?

Offline Micky5633

I worked say so Steven if she is older I would say only slightly but I reckon it is about accurate. For £30 15mins £50 30mins and 1hr for a ton you won't be disappointed. Only issue I think she will have is burn out and too many bookings. She hasn't been online at all today so wouldn't be surprised if she is soaking up the good weather.

Offline Clattypats

Sounds good..Her times didn't suit yesterday when I txt her ,so had to go elsewhere.will maybe try again next week :thumbsup:

Offline Micky5633

Yeh I'm gonna get myself a punting phone today up the toon after reading a recent thread. Once I have that reckon I will be more inclined to message my prey so might send her a text tomorrow.

Burnside

Thanks for the review, and sounds like a ideal punt for Frank. :yahoo:
Might get to punt a prossie with big fake tits fairly soon. :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:

ickydicky

First time punter? I assume you mean first time with her as I have written other reviews

thats exactly what i meant. ;)

Offline Micky5633

No worries frank. It says on her profile they are enhanced but I wouldn't of noticed, although I'm no expert.

Offline Micky5633

Haha soz icky, you get some wise cracks on here wasn't sure if you were at it. Hope the review helped

Burnside

Haha soz icky, you get some wise cracks on here wasn't sure if you were at it. Hope the review helped
Punting phone on charge, and i think i missed out something earlier. :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ickydicky

thats no problem and yes the review has been a big help. she seems a good fuck and a decent hoor

Offline bigmike32

Ever since i punted with her ex touring partner farrah jay i wanted to see dana lee and now shes in glasgow and vfm i think i may have to take the trip through and see her. I love a wg with big tits so im sure i will have fun.

Offline tazman1002001

Anyone else seen Dana since she has been back?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Burnside

No, as i can't seem to get hold of her at a time that suites. :dash:

mavgoose

Good across the board reviews.
Definitely tempted.

Burnside

Good across the board reviews.
Definitely tempted.
On her profile last week she had stated she was doing duo's, that might change your mind a wee bit mav. :D

laim1690

Anyone else seen Dana since she has been back?
Aye ive been to see her for a 30 quid splash and dash a couple of weeks ago.
Called her for a booking at 11 the next morning,, this was no problem and sent me the postcode.
Got outside called and she sent me details how to get in to her flat.
Into the flat told her what I was looking for she said that fine.
On to the bed she ask me if I wanted to kiss which I declined(I don't like kissing)
So good owo for a wee while then I ask to stand up and cum on her tits(which are for me her best feature)
Cleaned up a wee chat then out the door.
Would I see her again yes ive been trying to

laim1690

On her profile last week she had stated she was doing duo's, that might change your mind a wee bit mav. :D
With who??

ickydicky

Aye ive been to see her for a 30 quid splash and dash a couple of weeks ago.
Called her for a booking at 11 the next morning,, this was no problem and sent me the postcode.
Got outside called and she sent me details how to get in to her flat.
Into the flat told her what I was looking for she said that fine.
On to the bed she ask me if I wanted to kiss which I declined(I don't like kissing)
So good owo for a wee while then I ask to stand up and cum on her tits(which are for me her best feature)
Cleaned up a wee chat then out the door.
Would I see her again yes ive been trying to

you dont like a good winch :(

laim1690

you dont like a good winch :(
Ano im a fucking weirdo!! 
just don't like it at all.

ickydicky

dont know what your missing but each to his own :hi:

Burnside

With who??
I don't know, why not ask her that's if you can get hold of her, as it has proved to be hard work, and not just for me by the looks of things. :unknown:

Offline Clattypats

Her comms aren't the best to be honest  :( probably give her one more try at some point then her teas oot :D

Offline tazman1002001

I sent her a text today and got a reply within minutes and all set to go over the next few days ..... even got a outfit request all confirmed as well  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Burnside

My opinion is that she's after long bookings, as twice i have tried to arrange a half hour booking with her, and the first time the reply was I've got a 2 hour booking in between the time i wanted, and got the same, but a hour and a half booking in between that one. :(

Offline tazman1002001

Maybe it's your aftershave guys....I'm booked in for 30mins
Banned by:

laim1690

Think I will try again Friday

Offline Clattypats

I sent her a text today and got a reply within minutes and all set to go over the next few days ..... even got a outfit request all confirmed as well  :thumbsup:
she did reply to my txt one time but the time didn't suit.Tried twice since, weeks apart but nothing bk.
Maybe she's just busy :unknown:

Offline raymcfarland

Very nice review. Gone to the top of my list. I assume there's a car park attached to her block of flats?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

laim1690

Offline Micky5633

Anyone any idea of her duo partner yet? She was advertising it again that weekend but would help if she added a link to the profile unless it is just her pal who likes a good dicking. Tried emailing today but Monday is usually her day of rest.

Offline Clattypats

a hoor that didnt want dough up front from a first time punter :angelgirl:
that happened with me with Maisies duo partner kacey Clark. .first time seeing her forgot to pay up front then she remembered me after it.I did feel quite bad :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ickydicky

i always pony up as soon as i am thru the front door

Offline Micky5633

She says her duo partner is some Geordie bird porcha69 or something but I cannie find her....

Offline Clattypats

Tried her again earlier..she's meant to be 12 till late..Her comms are shite and that's me done trying,even though 50hh is pretty good :thumbsdown:

Offline bigmike32

I text her last night and booked for this afternoon. Got a text this morning to confirm and i did then she asked me to make it later. I asked how late and it was much later which i couldnt do. I might try again next week but if i get the same runaround then i will stop trying.

Offline Micky5633

Aye she has been grim for comms of late didn't even reply to me today and has not been on AW since Sunday. And clatty that was her working hours for last week not this week.

Offline Clattypats

Aye she has been grim for comms of late didn't even reply to me today and has not been on AW since Sunday. And clatty that was her working hours for last week not this week.
looks like her working hours for this week as far as I can see..looked at last week's 'last week' :D

ickydicky

is this hoor so special she is worth all that bother.

Offline Clattypats

is this hoor so special she is worth all that bother.
not anymore.. I'll spend my hard earned elsewhere  :thumbsup:

mavgoose

She looks like a impulse punt. Short notice. Yes or no.
Looks like a risk to book in advance and be confident.

Offline Clattypats

She looks like a impulse punt. Short notice. Yes or no.
Looks like a risk to book in advance and be confident.
:thumbsup: