Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm officially a Punter......  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Nowandagain5

Hi Guys,

First punt today, so I'm pleased to be able to join the ranks of Punter!

A big thank you to everyone on here which was a MAJOR source of good advice over the last couple of weeks or so (not to mention the entertainment value), and stopped me acting and being a complete jerk!

Punt was pleasurably successful, and I'm looking forward to the next!

NAA5

vw

Glad it went well for you !     :drinks:

Welcome now you have done your first punt and first post.  :hi:

When you are ready this may hep with your progression.

External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

Presumably as UKP has been such a great source of inspiration and information, you'll be giving back and posting a review in due course?

LL

Welcome. Post your review up - I look forward to reading them.  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Mmmmm there's a theme to the 1st 3 replies but i just can't quite put my finger on it, in the meantime while i think about it may i suggest you post a review (welcome aboard by the way)  :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

You're welcome. Now if you can just post a review...

Offline Nowandagain5

.....and the humour just keeps on coming!

Once I've digested the review guidelines (that'll take a while), so helfully linked for me, I think I need another couple of punts to have some perspective before daring to publish my first review, but definitely something to look forward to.......

Online PLeisure

Nothing 'daring' involved in writing a review - we're a nosey bunch. Write the review, already !  :unknown:

Offline cueball

Offline Malvolio

Once I've digested the review guidelines (that'll take a while), so helfully linked for me, I think I need another couple of punts to have some perspective before daring to publish my first review, but definitely something to look forward to.......

It's a decent point - I wouldn't take the review of a self-professed first-time punter seriously, simply because you don't have any other WGs that you've seen to compare her to.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

It's a decent point - I wouldn't take the review of a self-professed first-time punter seriously, simply because you don't have any other WGs that you've seen to compare her to.

It doesn't matter if he's seen 1 or 1001 WGs, the review should be an account of his experience. Other first timers may find the review valuable if it was a positive one and she made allowances for inexperience, for example.

Offline SamLP

No sweat, just publish a Mills & Boon like review and end it with "treat her well guys"

Offline The_Don

Punt was pleasurably successful

Care to share, via a review. If and when you have the time  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

No sweat, just publish a Mills & Boon like review and end it with "treat her well guys"
Come on Sam a Gentleman never tells, well not unless he's alone with his mates  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Offline kefcseries

How's that review coming along... is it done yet?

:D

Offline Horizontal pleasures

according to the custom he can post over 10,000 comments before he starts to write reviews .....

fredpunter

If a review merely confirms that the lass exists ... looks like her photos and delivers what she promises it is worthwhile ... not much perspective required to do that

Offline Blackpool Rock

Can't wait, it's taking so long it must be a real epic  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Bloody hell, is it not ready yet?

I've been waiting with baited breath for this review

ClarkeOfTheCourse

according to the custom he can post over 10,000 comments before he starts to write reviews .....

:D :D :D :D

Ben4454

You have tasted from the forbidden fruit and you will never be the same again. Perhaps you might try to quit punting in the future but you never will be able to.

Welcome to the club.  :hi:

LL

Looks like we scared him off!
Oh well his thread did remind me of an advert for Huggies pull-ups. "Mummy wow! I'm a big boy now".  The best way for a new punter to announce themselves here, if they want to do that (although I don't personally see the point of such grand entrances) is to do so by way of a review. Just my opinion.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Oh well his thread did remind me of an advert for Huggies pull-ups. "Mummy wow! I'm a big boy now".  The best way for a new punter to announce themselves here, if they want to do that (although I don't personally see the point of such grand entrances) is to do so by way of a review. Just my opinion.

yeah, people whose first post is a review get a warm reception here don't they  :lol:

Offline Dime

Brilliant! Welcome to the club.

Offline mrdiamond77

Well done mate.  Hope you have many more punts.  Its an expensive hobby to have but its far more enjoyable than golf.

Offline Nowandagain5

Not a bit of it - it's just that I need my day job to pay for my new hobby!

By popular demand, and the clamouring of the hoards, you've persuaded me to write a review over the weekend. It will be a review, not a commentary and not a screenplay, but I will try and give an honest and objective opinion of how I found the WG.

Offline Nowandagain5

You have tasted from the forbidden fruit and you will never be the same again. Perhaps you might try to quit punting in the future but you never will be able to.

Welcome to the club.  :hi:

''Quitting? _ I've only just started..............

Offline Nowandagain5

Its an expensive hobby to have but its far more enjoyable than golf.

Thanks. I don't play golf and it's cheaper than my other hobby so it's all good.........