Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: choices choices choices !!  (Read 890 times)

Offline onepopwunda

Ok, for those who have enjoyed the Romanian girls in Colchester, two have risen to the top of my hotlist.

The question is, Beauty Amber or Naughty Giulia. Anyone seen both ? Any recommendations

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline Students Notebook

Ok, for those who have enjoyed the Romanian girls in Colchester, two have risen to the top of my hotlist.

The question is, Beauty Amber or Naughty Giulia. Anyone seen both ? Any recommendations

Cheers

They're sisters. I prefer Guilia.

SN

Neal69

Would not recommend Amber  :thumbsdown:

N

N

Why ?  Do tell please.

PM if necessary.

SN.

Offline onepopwunda

Why ?  Do tell please.

PM if necessary.

SN.
Please don't PM as I'd like to know aswell, especially because I asked the question  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline onepopwunda

N
31 reviews and not one of Amber but you don't recommend her ???

They're sisters. I prefer Guilia.

SN

Amber is very beautiful, really very, very beautiful, or so I think.

Guila is lovely, friendlier and to my mind is the nicer of the two.

As far as I can remember Guilia only does  OW., Amber is happy to do OWO but her fee is £.100 as compared to Gulis £.90 for 60 minutes.

When I said I would like to give Amber RO, I was VERY surprised when she said. "This is not something I enjoy".

Well it was on her enjoys list, so I did anyway. No idea if she enjoyed it. I did though.

It's not that I wouldn't recommend her, it's just that I prefer her sister.

You wont go far wrong with either of them.

I find parking a problem, especially during the day. In the evening there is a restaurant  car park you could use.

SN

Offline Hansolo69

Please don't PM as I'd like to know aswell, especially because I asked the question  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I'd also like to know why you recommend not visiting Amber.

Neal69

I saw Amber a few years ago.

She is Very Very Beautiful. She does have a smoking hot body.

I just found her very cold and mechanical. In fact just like all that we are warned about Romanians on here. Up until then I had been seeing a couple of Romanians in Colchester ( Now gone) and I could not see what everybody was going on about until I saw Amber.

It took Izza and Anya to restore my faith in Romanians.

Had I been a UKP member then I would have rated Amber a Negative.

If she has upped her game in the meantime then all is good but I am in no hurry to return.

N