Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Norwich  (Read 2422 times)

Offline spartanwizard

Can any if you gents give me some info on any if the places you have visited here.  I'm down in business this week and need to find a decent place.
Previously I have visited a chinese place and also been to see a more mature English lady. Don't ask me specific locations as I can't remember, they where both close to the city centre though.
Just wondering if anyone has any experience maybe with any Thai places.  Decent massage with HE.
Cheers
S

Offline socks

Sounds like chinese shop in either magdalen street, st. Augustine's street or bishop's bridge. Not been but any sound reliable albeit not thai. English woman could have been A47debs, who if not is very good, if you forego the thai bit completely!

Offline Johnbean

All that Socks mentioned, the bishops bridge one is the only one classed as Thai but to be honest I wouldn't be able to tell the difference! Check out my reviews for the 4 hands massage there, was very good.

Offline socks

Looks like they have a couple of websites too
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Look a bit flash and tame but same numbers!

Offline myredsass

Just out of interest, do you smell of the oils they use after or can you shower after ?

Is the smell wife/girlfriend friendly after?

I have a week off, so may take a punt in the bishops bridge place

Offline Henry767

Both places have a shower to use, a bit cramped though!  I never ask for aromatherapy,  obtain the standard is baby oil which is pretty much unscented, as long as the soft skin after doesn't give the game away!

Offline spartanwizard

It was magdalin the one I went to. Nor sure on the English ladies name, had to walk through a back gate into a type of communal garden to get to her flat.

Any links for debs.
Cheers
S
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:04:22 pm by spartanwizard »

Offline socks

Offline Johnbean

Just out of interest, do you smell of the oils they use after or can you shower after ?

Is the smell wife/girlfriend friendly after?

I have a week off, so may take a punt in the bishops bridge place

Magdalen is the only one to avoid for smells as they are a shop front they burn all sorts of oils and you leave smelling like the inside of a Yankee candle!